Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Laisi
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Solemn, Solitary, and Secretive (No new characters now please)
on: December 31, 2004 07:48
Elrohir gazed out of his chamber windows and into the courtyard below. He observed his daughter and her fiance were getting along pretty well.

Elleon was surprised at Raine's answer.
"I did not know there were elves at Pellenor fields aside from Elrohir and Elladan and Legolas. How did you end up there?"
Piratica
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 01, 2005 06:52
Raine smiled at Elleon's suprise, "I had been in Minas Tirith, wandering and I was preparing to go home, but something always gets in my path when I try to head home. I couldn't leave knowing those people would die, I also couldn't leave because well, a battle was about to take place out there. I couldn't stand and do nothing, So I went out and fought."

[Edited on 2/1/2005 by Piratica]
ladyofthewood234
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 01, 2005 12:24
Melilaure and Calenarie giggled knowingly as the Prince and the Lady conversed awkwardly. It was obvious that the Lady was in awe of the Prince, Melilaure thought to herself. As if there were women who weren't. She turned to her sister and said, "She does seem a little intimidated, doesn't she?"

"Well, yes," Calenarie replied, "but you would be too, wouldn't you?"

"I suppose," Melilaure said softly. She looked up, and added, "Oh--looks like they're going to go inside!" She stretched her legs out across the stairs so that nobody could get past her without taking notice that she was there.

((Heh...have you detected that Melilaure has it bad for Legsie?))
veneaquende
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 01, 2005 02:05
(( Boy did I miss alot! ))

Feanor was getting bored of the conversation going on between Elleon and Raine. He walked down the hall to find Melilaure. he wandered about the halls till' he found her. "Mind if I join you?" He gave her a friendly look, waiting for her answer.
Laisi
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 01, 2005 08:11
"That was a brave thing to do," Elleon said to Raine, then distracted, he looked around and saw Feanor leave for the stairs.

"Hmm...he must have gotten bored of this conversation. You wanna go see whats up with Melilaure? I haven't seen her in a while."

Indicating the stairs in which Feanor had just disappeared into, he looked to Raine again.

Piratica
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 02, 2005 07:11
Raine nodded at Elleon, "Sure." She then turned and walked down the hall towards the stairs.
Laisi
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 04, 2005 01:42
Elleon turned and followed Raine down the stairs. about halfway down, they heard the sound of giggling and a vague conversation. Raising his eyebrows at Raine, Elleon headed further down the stairs.

at the next landing, they found Melilaure, sitting stretched across the entire length of the step, with an elf who Elleon assumed was her sister by looks. Feanor was standing on one side, looking amused. His mouth forming a crooked "o", Elleon tried not to laugh.
ladyofthewood234
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 05, 2005 12:00
Melilaure smiled up at Feanor, and nodded. "Yes, do join us. This is my sister, Calenarie." The smaller elf smiled and waved.

Then Melilaure turned to Elleon and Raine. "Hello again," she said brightly. Noticing their amused looks, she added, "Do we look silly? I didn't expect anyone to pass this way for a while, but whatever." She giggled as Elleon strained against laughter.
veneaquende
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 05, 2005 01:55
Feanor looked down at Calenarie and smiled. Then he looked back up to Elleon and Raine. "Sorry about deserting you. but I wasn't really part of the conversation in the first place." He looked over the balcony and watched Baineth and Legolas go inside.
Piratica
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 05, 2005 04:21
Raine looked at Melilaure and her sister and shook her head smiling, "Silly is right, I've never seen someone lounging on the stairs." She walked to the balcony and turned before jumping on it and sitting down.
Laisi
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 05, 2005 08:24
Elleon gave Feanor an apologetic glance and sat down, leaning against the wall of the landing and crossing his legs. He noted there was a strip of mud on the side on his boot. Bored, Elleon began scraping it off with his knife, being careful not to damage his boot.

Without looking up, he heard giggling again. Shaking his head, Melilaure and her sister no doubt. He proceded in scraping his shoe again until he realised the giggling was not coming from either of them. Looking up, he listened as footsteps echoed on the steps below.
veneaquende
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2005 03:22
Feanor glanced at Elleon. Asking with his eyes if it was Baineth. He stood up and walked over towards him.

((sorry about the one liner, won't happen again ))

[Edited on 13/1/2005 by veneaquende]
Laisi
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2005 05:13
((Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! you (possibly) just saved the rp. No ones posted in ages!!)

Elleon returned Feanors glance, seeing the question, he nodded slowly. Probably Baineth and her betrothed. Someone once told him Legolas giggled like a girl.

The footsteps got louder and now everyone was straining their ears, listening for who it was. To their surprsie, they saw Baineth, and only Baineth come up the stairs. But they had clearly heard two people giggling.

((ooc: could we meet Dariella?Just an idea, if not, I'll change this))

TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2005 05:57
(Should this be other person giggling or do you think this shall be Dariella? I'll make it so Legolas was in his room for a moment getting something or whatever.)

Dariella walked with Baineth. They were giggling because of Legolas. Dariella knew how cute he was, but she had never seen him that cute. When she mentioned this to Baineth, they started laughing. Dariella was completely unaware that the others were watching them enter the room. Dariella fell for a moment but then got up again. They started laughing again. When they noticed that the others had a confuzed face on them, she didn't know whether to let Baineth introduce ehr or if she should.

(I'll add Leggy later.)

[Edited on 10/30/2004 by TheElvenPrincess]
veneaquende
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2005 06:58
(( Heh. More leggy fan girls. Just what the world needs ))

Feanor stared at Baineth and was pretty sure he was finally going crazy. He glanced at the others trying to see if he was the only one who heard two people. He greeted Baineth and waited for her to speak.

((sorry. am hungry and I can't think of anything at the moment.)
ladyofthewood234
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2005 01:41
Melilaure and Calenarie smiled at everyone again. Then, hearing the mad giggling of Baineth and Dariella, they struggled to hold back laughter. When Feanor stared around incredulously at the others, both girls lost control and fell off the staircase laughing.

"I'm--I'm--sorry," Calenarie managed to choke out before she went breathless from laughter. It was useless to try not to laugh; the girls had already guessed what Dariella and Baineth were laughing about, and their laughter was a way of agreeing.
Piratica
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2005 03:56
Raine gaped at Melilaure before stepping down from her seat and sitting next to her, "I think he's affecting you." She murmered giggling softly.
Laisi
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2005 05:27
((I'm confused... Can we see Dariella or not?))

Elleon met Feanors confusion with his own bewildered look. What were the girls up to?

"I don't understand women," he said to Feanor, and seeing the others face, added,"and I think thats one thing we have in common."
veneaquende
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2005 06:09
((Piratica who are you talking about? And I believe we can now Elleon. but we couldn't before.))

Feanor showed one of his rare smiles "Neither do I my friend." He turned and the smile disappeared. He glared at Melilaure for a moment then realised the humor of it all. He decided he would rather stand next to Elleon then near the laughing girls, even if they weren't on the best of terms. He looked down at Calenarie, laughing hysterically. A memory came to his mind of his son Amr... no, better not to think of that now. He let his smile slip back on his face and the memory fade away. He looked back at Baineth and her friend. wondering when they would speak.
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2005 09:44
((I'm confused... Can we see Dariella or not?))

(((Yes, you can. Baineth was supposed to introduce her.)))
Piratica
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2005 12:52
((Piratica who are you talking about? And I believe we can now Elleon. but we couldn't before.))

[I'm talking about Melilaure, Calenarie, baineth and Dariella giggling and laughing over Legolas, lol sorry I need to be more specific. They've all gone..hmm I can't think of the word so I will use the expression 'ga-ga' over him..lol. At least I think, I don't really know]
ladyofthewood234
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2005 01:51
Calenarie and Melilaure both giggled at Raine's statement. "Yes," Melilaure agreed, "it's like a toxin in the air or something!"

Calenarie nodded her agreement, and looked around at the other girls. "Nobody is exempt," she whispered dramatically, "from the power of Legolas!" She and her sister erupted in a fit of mad giggles.
Baineth_Iell_Undomiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2005 10:14
Baineth stood with Dariella, giggling madly. She hadn't thought that she would have liked Legolas, but he was too unexplainably mystifying for any girl to refuse. As the giggles subsided, Baineth said, "Well, Dariella, this might be difficult to explain to everyone, but I suppose I have to introduce you to them... Let's go...." Baineth walked slowly towards Melilaure and Calenarie, then looked back at Dariella, waiting for her.

(I am sooooo sorry... I kept checking to see if anyone had posted, and I never could find the rp... it was weird... but I'm back, lol)

[Edited on 15/1/2005 by Baineth_Iell_Undomiel]
ladyofthewood234
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2005 10:59
Melilaure and Calenarie smiled at Dariella. "Hello," Melilaure said pleasantly, "nice to meet you. I'm Melilaure. And this is my sister Calenarie."
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 16, 2005 10:38
Dariella smiled at the sisters.
"Yes, I know. I can turn invisible. Like when BAineth wants me to go with her or something and she does not want anyone to see me, then I'll turn invisble. I forgot a few minutes ago. He he."
veneaquende
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2005 07:21
Feanor irked an eyebrow at Dariella. then He smiled "Ayia, I am Feanor." He looked at Baineth "It is nice to know one of Baineths friends" Feanor leaned against the wall behind him, thinking. He wasn't really in the mood at the moment to talk, so, His mind started wandering. He got a far away look in his eyes as he stared out the window.
Baineth_Iell_Undomiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2005 10:50
Baineth blushed almost angrily as Feanor said, "It is nice to know one of Baineth's friends." Besides Dariella, Baineth had no friends. She didn't need friends. She preferred to be alone... Baineth suddenly grew bored of conversing, and watched Feanor as he stared out the window, but shook her head and turned to Dariella. "I'm going to go out to the gardens, I'm feeling a little faint. Too much excitement, I suppose," she said, laughing slightly, "I think I need a short walk." She slowly turned away from the group and walked out to the gardens.
Laisi
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2005 05:10
Elleon acknowledged Dariella, smiling interestedly. He had never met a fairy before.
"Nice to meet you Dariella," he said, not mentioning Feanors comment.

~
Back in his chamber, Elrohir paced. It was really up to Baineth and Legolas when the wedding was to be, but he had received a letter from the king of Mirkwood, telling him he needed his son back in Mirkwood for some reason. Elrohir knew the wedding needed to be within the next month or so. And when Legolas left, Baineth would have to go with him.

SIghing, Elrohir shut his eyes and leaned back in his chair. "So I am still losing my daughter..." he mumbled. Elrohir had just told Legolas the news and asked him to speak to Baineth about it.

Legolas had reacted to the news strangely. Upon hearing that his father required his presence, his brow furrowed, and a frown etched across his face. But then, comprehension came, and it was no more than a look of disgust. His father was insuring the bond of marriage came to pass. It was his way of speeding up the event. When Elrohir asked him to tell Baineth, Legolas looked up, and his eyes glinted determination. It seemed he had begun to care for her. That was good.
Maybe all will turn out for the greater good. The Elven King of Mirkwood was mighty and wise. Baineth would be in good hands there, with Legolas.

Exhaling deeply, Elrohir reached for a book. He needed a break from worrying.
Piratica
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2005 06:56
Raine nodded at Dariella while rasing an eyebrow, 'A real Fairy,' "Dariella, nice to meet you."
Baineth_Iell_Undomiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 22, 2005 07:43
Baineth kept her eyes to the ground as she stepped outside in the gardens, and made her way to the edge of the forest. She looked back at the house, noticing no one had tried to stop her from leaving. Too distracted by the fairy to care about me. She thought, though she then furrowed her brow with guilt of thinking such things of her friend, Dariella. She wasn't sure of what to think of her, really. She had only just appeared that day, and all of a sudden Baineth had a friend. Though she never understood why. Hadn't Dariella said she was only here to help with Legolas? ... But something about Dariella had kept her from asking why she had stayed. Hadn't she said she was here until Baineth decided about Legolas? .... Maybe I still have some deciding to do... Baineth thought, and turned to the forest. But as she did she pivoted again, she wondered if she should stay and talk with someone, or walk off again, and have everyone worried sick? She sighed heavily and ran her fingers through her hair, then slowly made her way back to the house. But she stopped. I can't keep running back to everyone when I have problems. I need to work it out on my own. She thought. She bit her lip, and turned around again, walking hastily towards the forest.
veneaquende
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2005 06:46
Feanor barely heard what Baineth said. He followed Her with his eyes as she left the room. He took a deep breath and let it out, looking back at the gardens below. After a minute He saw her there. He could tell by looking at Her she was troubled. Feanors mind started to wander again. He noticed no one was talking, then He started to wonder if anyone would really care if He just jumped over the edge of the balcony and onto the ground. And after a few minutes.. He did. He dropped over the balcony and landed in a crouch on the ground. He stood up and strode of in the way Baineth had gone, wondering what He would do there. He wasn't liking all this free time, it gave him to much time to think.
Baineth_Iell_Undomiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2005 04:50
Baineth's ears pricked back as she walked into the forest. She had heard something drop. It had to have dropped from quite far up to have made that much noise. Then she heard footsteps, coming from the direction of the house. Must be Dariella... She thought, but then realized she would be wrong, because Dariella could fly, she had no reason to walk. Baineth shrugged slightly and continued walking. Whoever it was wasn't going to stop her right now.
veneaquende
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 01, 2005 04:24
Feanor circled around so He was in front of Baineth. He climbed a tree a ways ahead of Her and decided to just watch for now. This would be interesting.

((sorry, short I know))
Baineth_Iell_Undomiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2005 11:56
(Be prepared. This is a long one! hehe)

Baineth continued walking deeper into the forest, when she heard rustling of leaves from a tree nearby. "Who's there?" she said shakily, but then sighed angrily and shook her head. Well this is perfect, now I'm paranoid. She thought, and walked on until she came to a small clearing. She sat on a fallen log on the ground, and hid her face in her hands, sighing frustratedly, stifling back a whimper that she knew would only bring on tears. Baineth looked at the ground and thought hard. Dariella had said she had come to help Baineth to decide about Legolas. Hadn't she done that? ... Maybe she hadn't seen the fine line between her decision and what was in her heart. She had decided to marry Legolas to help her father, but she was still reluctant to follow through with it. She didn't know what she was to do now. Baineth smiled slightly at the thought of not knowing what to do, which meant she knew exactly what to do. Baineth stood from the log, and began looking around the clearing until she saw a large, flat stone covered in moss. She lifted it off the ground, and moved it away. Under the stone was a large hole, and in the hole was a rectangular box, which Baineth pulled out from the ground. She stood up, and sat back down on the log, and opened the box. Inside, was a wooden flute, which was faded very much from its original color. Baineth removed the flute from the box, and held it up to her lips. She began to play a song, slow and soft. It was a lullaby. The lullaby her mother would have sang for her at night, if she lived long enough to do so. But her father learned it from her mother, and one day, Baineth heard her father humming it, and had asked what it was. And he told her. But she knew that he would never sing it for her, it might bring him to much grief, bring him memories of his lost love. So Baineth never questioned it again. But the song fixated in her mind, and she played it often.

[Edited on 2/2/2005 by Baineth_Iell_Undomiel]
veneaquende
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2005 12:31
Feanor, with his telepathy, had heard her comment about being paranoid. This made him smile. He dropped out of the tree soundlessly and followed her on soft feet. He watched her as she sat on the log thinking. He was a bit surprised when she uncovered her flute and started to play. He had heard that tune before. it was a beatuful and sweet song. He used his telepathy and said to her No, your not paranoid. He stepped out from behind her and sat down next to her, waiting for her thoughts of him suddenly (or so it seemed) appearing.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email