Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
harmada1legolasluva
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Remnants or The Assault on the Trade Route (Please see ooc to join)
on: October 04, 2005 10:37
Tasar sighs softly, also looking out to the Gap. "As that is the case, sir, I am sorry I cannot give you the news that I see them. But alas, I do not."

She turns to him. "I do not mean to sound pessimistic, but perhaps something happened to them." She looks back out at the Gap. "Perhaps you should send a couple of Riders out to see what is going on." She glances sidelong at him. "Perhaps... a certain elf and her certain friend?" She smiles slightly, watching him for his response.
Faòlan
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Remnants or The Assault on the Trade Route (Please see ooc to join)
on: October 05, 2005 05:21
((OOC- k i am gunna go ahead and let Foal and Merry arrive at Meduseld, on account of how long we have been gone. we can story tell about the journey back around the dinner table or something...)))

*All was quiet on the plains as a very tired Faolan and Merry approached the gates of the Golden Hall. They had ridden tirelessly from the Shire as hard as their horse and pony could take. Merry and his pony were far worse off than Foal, because of their size.

Foal reached down and shook Merry's shoulder. He was slouched against the back of his saddle with half open eyes. "Sir Merry...Sir Merry! Look! Open you eyes and look! We have arrived to Meduseld!" Merry was not fully brought to life til one of the guards at the gates sounded the bell. "Wha-what? Oh! Faolan my dear, why didn't you tell me we were here?" Merry asked with a smirk.

All Foal could do was smile as she rode through the gates and to the steps climbing up to the hall. She felt new life surge through her weary body. She couldn't wait to see Eomer. He would dive through the great doors any moment she was sure.**
Silivrentolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 07, 2005 06:26
OOC: Sorry! I've been offline for a while. I'll get to posting.

"My lord!" Hasugar shouted to Eomer, "They are here!"

Eomer whipped his head around to see the very hobbits he was looking for had arrived.
With great agility, he sprang down the ladder and ran to the fron gate.

Well winded by the time he got there, the hobbits and Faolan had dismounted.

"Hail and well met, Meriadoc, Esquire of Rohan, and Pippin, knight of King Elessar! Thy sight is ever a joy! And welcome home, Foalan of the Mark. Your duty is complete, and well done. I thank thee."

He came forward and bowed to the hobbits. "Come. I have prepared rooms for you."

[Edited on 11/7/2005 by Silivrentolwen]
Elennar
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 21, 2005 03:51
Nenuvar heard horse's hooves, and turned to see a human and two small creatures with bare feet come up.

those must be hobbits. She thought, and ran to them. "What's this?" she said. She looked at the hobbits on their ponies and smiled.

Going to Eomer she bowed respectively, and spoke: "My lord Eomer, why are they here?"

OOC: The arrangement for the hobbits to come from hobbiton was made before Nenuvar had come, so she doesn't know why the are there. Is that okay? :rolling:
harmada1legolasluva
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 18, 2005 02:07
[Let there be LIFE!]

Tasar walks up to the entrance doors of the Golden Hall, where Terry is slumped against the wall, her arms crossed against her chest. The elf taps her friend gently on the shoulder to wake her. "The Hobbits have arrived."

Terry yawns and opens her eyes, looking over at Tasar. "Oh, good. Maybe now we can make some progress." She smiles and looks out over the plains.

[Edited on 12/19/2005 by harmada1legolasluva]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email