Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First678910
Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hey, let's get back to talking about how we picked our names. I am curious how your name came about, RodwenAravilui5136.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Me? Oh well I searched my real name in the Sindarin dictionary on this site and my middle name. That's what came up so I went with it. 5136 is my password for my school log-in thing.
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Cillendor
Council Member
Send Message
Katelyn Alison? I'm just guessing, but I looked up Sindarin names for several coworkers, and if I remember correctly then they had those names.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Sydney Allison actually. But close! And the funny thing is, I think my mom and dad were going to name my Katelyn.... Weird!
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Cillendor
Council Member
Send Message
lol that's funny ^_^
<< First678910
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email