Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Merides
Humor Admin
Send Message
Post RE: Fans between 20 and 40!
on: March 26, 2009 07:19
*hugs Pana* been a long time! How are you?
Donry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2009 02:40
Howdy....
What is everyone doing this weekend? I'm leaving Friday for an annual guys getaway at my cottage.....
Dolwen
Store Admin & Head Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
on: March 28, 2009 12:24
Hope you have a great time on your guys weekend Donry.
As for me, I'm not doing much. My husband is looking to sell his Star Wars collection so I am helping him catalog and organize his pieces. Strangely enough it is still a pretty large collection even after getting rid of a large chunk last year.

How about everyone else?
Merides
Humor Admin
Send Message
on: March 29, 2009 05:48
I'm finally getting to the point where I'm ready to sell some of my artwork as prints. I'm going to be making postcard and greeting-card sized prints and selling them individually and as sets. I have two local stores that are willing to host my works. Feel free to look at them here- www.merides.deviantart.com.
Donry
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2009 03:18
Well, it was a couple of weeks ago now but the weekend I mentioned earlier was a blast....can't wait to go open the cottage now. I would love to share all the stories, but some of course probably wouldn't be good for the youngin's on the site!
Arial
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 17, 2009 10:16
Merry meet,

I'm new:
I'm Dutch and under 40. And way above 20. 37 is my age!
The translation of my name is Titheniel or on a German site Míweth. I'm not sure jet.

But I like Titheniel
I'm hoping to learn more and more about Sindarin and if some of you feel free to help me with translation (Sindarin) then feel free to PM my.

Arial is the name I choice for my profile because it was the first that came up to my.
I'm Wicca and try to live my life in the Celtic beliefs. But the Indian culture of the medicine man is close to.
Dolwen
Store Admin & Head Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
on: August 18, 2009 02:47
Welcome to CoE Arial. :wave: It's nice to meet you.
I am Dolwen and I am 36 so we are very close in age. I live in the USA. I don't study Sindarin but I think the Elvish 101 forum has a thread for getting a Sindarin buddy to help. I hope that you will enjoy the site.
Imahobbitgirl2
Realm Leader of Manwë Súlimo
Send Message
on: October 06, 2009 06:12
Just popping in to say hi. :wave: I haven't been here in a while and I miss the 'tweens. :hug:

So what's everybody doing these days?

[Edited on 6/10/2009 by Imahobbitgirl2]
Donry
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 26, 2009 07:43
What am I up to.....hmmm.....
I have just closed our cottage for the winter. We're now getting ready for Halloween, and a Wine and Food festival in Ottawa in a couple of weeks. Sooooo just working, working, working and trying to get the yard 'winterized'...
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email