Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
eyowen_the_queen
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Christian roll call/sharing Part II
on: November 19, 2007 03:40
You have my prayers as well. Could you all be in prayer for our church? We've been searching for a youth pastor for quite some time now. God's shut a lot of doors so far, so we're winging it right now. We've had a lot of spiritual growth, though, so maybe this was God's will all along. Just keep us in your prayers. God Bless!
Woodlandelfgirl87
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 21, 2007 09:30
Hey everyone! Thank you for your prayers. I went to the doctor today and it seems like it's just a pulled muscle or something like that. I go back in a few weeks to just make sure.

I'll be keeping your church in my prayers eyowen. I hope that God opens some doors soon if its in His will.

To everyone who celebrates Thanksgiving, have a wonderful and safe holiday tomorrow! To everyone who doesn't, have a wonderful and safe day! I'm thankful for all of you! :love:
EstelwenJesusFreak
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 21, 2007 06:02
I also want to wish everyone Happy Thanksgiving! Remember who we're supposed to be thanking!!
I'm also thankful for all of u!
Aran_Quendi
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 21, 2007 06:31
Hey guys, I am an independant Baptist, nice to see a Christian presence in this forum, i haven't been on the forum much, but i have beena member of the site for a very long time. Illl be popping in every now and then. Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless!!!!
Dolwen
Store Admin & Head Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
on: November 22, 2007 05:49
I would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving as well. I will also be praying of all of you and for your church eyowen. Nice to meet you Aran_Quendi. :wave:
awelyn418
Prancing Pony Moderator, Realm Head of Lórien & Grandmother who loves Tolkien
Send Message
on: November 22, 2007 05:30
Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for my blessings and for COE.
eyowen_the_queen
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 23, 2007 05:39
Hi ya'll. I'm asking you all to pray for a special group of girls. A lady from our church id a christian counselor and some of her girls need special prayers. I can't say a lot except pray.
Also keep in your prayers Opperation Christmas Child as they are sending out masses of shoeboxes to need children in desperate situations. Pray for all the children who recievbe what may be the only gift they'll ever get, that the love of Jesus will be shown. This year they are sending them into Middle Eastern countries. Thank you all so much!
-Eyowen
Woodlandelfgirl87
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 24, 2007 01:08
Welcome Aran_Quendi! :wave: It's great to see you! :love:

I'll be keeping those girls in my prayers Eyowen. I will be praying for Operation Christmas Child too. My church participates with it, too. It's such a great way to show Christ's love!

My Thanksgiving was great! I met my new baby cousin for the first time, and she's such a sweetie pie. I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

[Edited on 11/24/2007 by Woodlandelfgirl87]
EstelwenJesusFreak
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 24, 2007 02:13
first of all i have to say, Woodlandelfgirl, I love the avatar in ur signature!! its awesome!!
Second of all, i just wanted to say hi and i hope everyone had an awesome thanksgiving.
Third, im praying for all of u on here and im so glad this thread is here!!
God Bless all of u!!
Estelwen
Vanya
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 24, 2007 04:19
Hey guys!

I'm a Christian too! I haven't been active on CoE for over a year but I remember this thread well and I recognize a few faces (well, names and avatars) on here! *waves to Woodlandelfgirl* I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving yesterday and I hope to talk to you guys soon!
writer900
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 25, 2007 10:14
Hi, everybody. I'm a Roman Catholic, and I've been here for the grand total of one day. xD

Sometimes it's hard to truly believe, but in the end, Christ guides us and leads him back to the deepest place in his heart. You just need to let him lead and teach you.

Well, that's enough fortune cookies for me!
Woodlandelfgirl87
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 25, 2007 01:35
Hi Vanya!!! It's so great to see you again! :hug:

Welcome writer900! :wave: It's gret to have you here. You are absolutely right about God. He will always lead us back to Him if we let Him.

Thank you Estelwen! There are a whole bunch of the buttonshere. It's from arwen-undomiel.com. I like that site a lot.

I'm praying for you guys! :love:

Love Always and God Bless, :heart:

Woodland
eyowen_the_queen
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 25, 2007 02:56
Hi everyone. It's good to hear from all of you! Welcome to all the 'newer' people! :hug: Sorry about the misspelled words in the last post I did, the little baby I was babysitting did not want to sleep ad kept on hitting keys.
Just wanted to say hi and thank you for your prayers. I love you all! God bless!
Eyowen
awelyn418
Send Message
on: November 25, 2007 03:54
Hello writer 900 and welcome. It is so good to see new people come and join us.
Welcome back Vanya.
:hug: Have a good night and a good Monday everyone. Bless you.
Huorn
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 26, 2007 05:00
I just joined today and found this thread. I do have a prayer request. My husband returns to work tomorrow after a suspension for Ladder safety. Please pray that all goes well.

I have been a Christian for all of 34 years. I became one when I was 12. Do the math.
Woodlandelfgirl87
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 27, 2007 06:03
Welcome Huorn! :hug: I will be keeping your husband in my prayers.

I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day! :heart:

Woodland
awelyn418
Send Message
on: November 27, 2007 08:08
Welcome Huorn :wave: and welcome and of course I will pray for your husband. Have a good day.
RodwenofRohan
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 28, 2007 04:00
hey all, I've been away, but I'm back! Hi huorn!
Woodlandelfgirl87
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 29, 2007 07:40
Hey everyone! I hope you're doing well! Could you all please pray for me for the upcoming weeks? I have lots of papers due next week and then finals the week after that. It's just that horrible time of the semester, but its almost Christmas break!! :disco:
awelyn418
Send Message
on: November 29, 2007 08:14
I will pray for youWoodlandelfgirl and please pray for me. I am in a play It's a Wonderful Life and it is tomorrow and I am losing my voice :cry: . Thank you.
eyowen_the_queen
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 29, 2007 10:23
I will definately be praying for you all. Could you all please be praying for me? I'm witnessing to someoneon this site and it's kinda hard to know all the right words to say, so I'm trusting God in this but it helps to know someone is praying for me. Thanks! God Bless and Merry Christmas
Eyowen
writer900
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 30, 2007 10:09
I'll pray for whoever needs it.

In a school play, one of the leads was loosing her voice on dress rehearsal, and with God watching over her, she was able to sing perfectly the next day. And one of the other leads sprained her ankle backstage and was in a lot of pain, but when she woke up the next day, it was perfectly fine.

Just letting you know God will get you through loosing your voice.
Dolwen
Send Message
on: December 01, 2007 07:24
I have also been praying for all of you.
I have a questions that some of you may be able to help with. My oldest son (11 1/2) likes hard rock/metal music and I want him to try out some Christian music. Do any of you know any good Chirstian hard rock bands that he might like? I would appreciate any suggestions you might have.
eyowen_the_queen
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 01, 2007 03:25
Tobymac has some great songs that are christian he might like, my sister loves tobymac. Skillet, Switchfoot and Relient k might be interesting as well. There are lots of others and if I think of them I'll pm you. Hope they help!
Eyowen
RodwenofRohan
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 01, 2007 05:44
You might consider KJ52 for rap, and Thousand Foot Krutch for hard rock. I personally don't like their style, but my sis loves them lol!
Huorn
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 02, 2007 05:22
I do like skillet's older stuff. Their softer cuts are downright pretty.

I like Twila Paris, Rich Mullins, Kieth Green, Mustard Seed Faith,--I am showing my age.
Dolwen
Send Message
on: December 03, 2007 03:44
Thank you, I will check into some of the suggestions and see what he thinks.
Celebrian
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 03, 2007 01:09
Hi, everyone. I knew I hadn't been here for a while but didn't realize just how long it has been. It's nice to have a new thread and especially nice to see that hobbitmom still has a place in it. She was a wonderful Christian person. I'm glad to see new members joining our little group. I have some severe back problems and don't spend as much time as I used to on the computer but I still pray for all the posters here and hope that you are still praying for me.
newsgirl
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 07, 2007 09:49
I remember Hobbitmom... wow it's been so long.

Sorry guys - I'm so scarce now I'll bet you won't remember me. I check in every now and then, but I just don't post as much. I've missed all of you and am still keeping you in my prayers

Oh yeah - I love Tobymac! KJ-52 is great as well. Kutless is a great christian rock band too, btw

~Newsy

[Edited on 8/12/2007 by newsgirl]
EstelwenJesusFreak
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 08, 2007 04:41
hey! i love Family Force 5, Toby Mac, Hawl Nelson and if ur into more hard Christian Rock, Emery, Flyleaf and Underoath r great to check out!!
eyowen_the_queen
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 09, 2007 08:52
Cool! There is a member that posted some questions in the what is your religion forum. If you all could answer them I think it would help her. Her username is frodofan14 and she wants to know about different religions. I think if more that one Christian shared their personal belief she'd be more open. Just my oppinion.
Eyowen
Dolwen
Send Message
on: December 09, 2007 10:32
I recently saw her post and have just sent her a pm. I will be praying for her.
Woodlandelfgirl87
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 10, 2007 09:34
Hey newsy! It's great to see you again! :wave: Don't worry about not being on as much. We all have so many things to do, that we don't always get time to go on here.

I'll take a look at that post in the religion thread as well and try to send her a reply.

[Edited on 12/10/2007 by Woodlandelfgirl87]
eyowen_the_queen
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 10, 2007 12:37
Thanks for sending her some answers, so far only christians have responded... I guess it's a God-thing. Have you all noticed any 'minor miracles' that God's preformed in everyday life?
God bless!
Eyowen
Woodlandelfgirl87
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 15, 2007 06:59
Hey everyone! :wave: I hope all is well. I got done with finals, and now I'm home for Christmas break! :disco:

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. I'm praying for all of you guys! :love:
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email