Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First3132333435Last >>
Author Topic:
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
OK, HUGE prayer request. Dafi isn't doing very well! he is barely eating and hasn't been as energetic as usual. PLEASE pray for him! I would appreciate it so much!
Marille Lairiel
Council Member
Send Message
Hi everyone, I'm new here, and it's so cool to find so many Christians here as well! I go to a Baptist church in Australia. I would appreciate your prayers as I make a big decision for my future, I hope I can get to know some of you
The more I live I see this life's not about me ~ Anberlin
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
Welcome to the site Marille. Hope you have an enjoyable experience here!
Lindarielwen, I hope that wherever you are it is incredible and filled with all the things that you love. Looking forward to our next meeting.
Marille Lairiel
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks! I have been so far. It's cool finding people who are as LOTR obsessed as me, most of my friends think I'm pretty weird!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Welcome, Marille! And yes, don;t worry if your friends think your wierd for obsessing over LOTR. Im 15, and I listen to loud LOTR music in my room a lot. I think every teenager does that, but only a LOTR fan would listen to loud Middle Earth music. Ah well.
So does anyone have any prayer requests? This thread has been quiet for a long time...
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Welcome, Merille!

I've got a pretty big prayer request. I'm having a hard time with some people that aren't Christians, and I just need tons of prayer right now. I'm having a hard time, but I am learning, albeit slowly, how to become a better witness for God.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
sorry, blank posted I;ll be praying, Mareth!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Marille Lairiel
Council Member
Send Message
I'll be praying too Mareth!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks guys. It helps to know there's people put there praying.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I actuallt have a little notebook that I use for notes at church and stuff, and when I hear a prayer request, I'll write it down. So when I look in here and see one, I'll write it in, and when I do devotions or whenevewr I happen to open the notebook, I'll see my list and take a moment to pray or give thanks according to the nature of the request or praise.
I have a request. I've been having a very bad altercation with some people I have thought were my friens. the story is in the friends thread, should you want the whole story. But I ask that you all just keep me in prayer for that. Thanks!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I've already told you I'd pray, but I'll say it again. I'm praying for you.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
thanks a ton
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Hello brothers and sisters. We in Oregon would appreciate your prayers, there is a huge forest fire not far north of where I live. There is a lot of smoke here, it smells like burning wood outside so I have to keep the windows shut. It has been very dry lately and there is no rain in the forcast.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
OK, we will be praying for sure I hope you stay safe, and please keep us updated.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
I am safe here, but the smoke is really bad, this was taken at 7:25, in the direction of the sun, which you can't see.
Picture 076 by maidservantofchrist88, on Flickr
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Wow, it looks very hazy and quite unhealthy to be breathing in. Once again, I'll be praying
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, I will keep you in my prayers. Hows everyone else doing on here? It's my first time, so I'm just gonna jump in on this one.
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Haha, I think we're all doing pretty good, for the most part. Oh, and i think Mareth is camping this week, which is why she hasnt posted on here recently.
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Not exactly camping, but I was at a Christian camp. It was awesome! It encouraging to see so many kids making decisions for God. I made some decisions as well. With God's help, I want to work on my prayer life (as it is in shambles right now), to memorize more of His Word, to be more compassionate to my younger siblings, and I dedicated my life to full time Christian Ministry. I think God might be calling me to some sort of teen ministry, but I'm not completely sure yet. I'm looking forward to seeing what He's going to do in my life!
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Sorry, the above post was actually me, Mareth. I didn't realize my sister was logged in.
Marille Lairiel
Council Member
Send Message
Mareth, that sounds awesome! Maybe something we could all together is choose some passages to memorize I'll be praying for your decisions!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
That's an awesome idea, Marille! And thanks.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Congrats,Mareth! Im glad you made those decisions! And we should put on a "scripture of the week" thing on here, and then each try to memorize it before the week is done. I can take charge of that, if we decide to do it. Oh, nd if we do, would you like it to be in the form of a PM, or just here, on this thread?
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
alright, so my mamaw went in for a scan and not all the cancer was gone. this is not good news :'( please please please PLEASE! pray for her. thank you
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I will keep your Mawmaw in my thoughts and prayers and you as well, Legolas23.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Legolas23, we'll be praying for you!

I'd also like to ask for prayer for my family in general. Some of us are going for counseling (I can't name names) about some old issues that have happened in the past. We just don't want to open up any old wounds from the past couple months of some tough times, but it looks like that may happen anyways :S Just pray that the pastor who is counseling gives my parents wisdom and LOTS of understanding because a lot of these problems have resulted from miscommunications (and a bit of overreacting). But that's about it, thanks guys

[Edited on 08/11/2013 by lotrelessar94]
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Marille Lairiel
Council Member
Send Message
Praying for you both Legolas23 and lotrelessar94.

I am part of the team who runs youth group on Friday nights for my church, and we are looking for a youth pastor at the moment because our old one left. Please pray that God will be directing someone to us, and for our team because we have been having some tensions in the team at the moment since we have no one who is in charge overall. Thanks
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
lotrelessar94 said:Legolas23, we'll be praying for you!

I'd also like to ask for prayer for my family in general. Some of us are going for counseling (I can't name names) about some old issues that have happened in the past. We just don't want to open up any old wounds from the past couple months of some tough times, but it looks like that may happen anyways :S Just pray that the pastor who is counseling gives my parents wisdom and LOTS of understanding because a lot of these problems have resulted from miscommunications (and a bit of overreacting). But that's about it, thanks guys

[Edited on 08/11/2013 by lotrelessar94]

Yes, I will be praying for you and your family. I know how that feels for you guys, and how fragile of a situation it is already. So know that your in my prayers

And Marille, you are in my prayers as well! I know how difficult searching for a good pastor can me. I'll be praying for you as well, Legolas23
Marille Lairiel
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks for praying! One of the two main people on the team who were disagreeing about things has had a God inspired change of heart, and since praying for the person no longer has any hard feelings towards them
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
That's great! im so glad things are working out!

Im requesting prayer for my friend, "Alli". Im using a fake name by request from her. Recently, one of her best friends commited suicide. Im very frightened for the deceaced's family, as well as for Alli. Alii has a history of cutting and self mutilation, and im worried that this situation will put her over the edge. Thanks you guys so much for your continued prayer and for your friendship. I feel truly blessed to know you all!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Wow. I'm sorry Maxie. I'll be praying!

[Edited on 08/20/2013 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you! The situation is also putting a slight strain on an already tremulous situation as well. but i trust that God has a hand in it, and that whatever will happen will happen so it can glorify Him.
Marille Lairiel
Council Member
Send Message
I'm praying for you too Maxie.
Please pray for me today, I have to go do a math test to get into the job I want to do in the navy. Thanks!
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I'm here! Oh wait, it wasn't that kind of roll call? But yeah, I am a Christian!
I will be praying for these people! Also, this is similar to Maxie's. I met a friend at a Christian camp, and you could see scars all over his arms. He admitted he used sharpener blades to self harm. Please pray for him, by the name of 'Smeagol'. Honestly, that's what we called him!
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Oh my word, that's terrible! He'll be in my prayers.
<< First3132333435Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email