Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First3334353637Last >>
Author Topic:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hahahaha. Just kidding, Mareth.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Marille Lairiel
Council Member
Send Message
Hey guys can you please pray for my state (New South Wales, Australia), there are heaps of bushfires burning all over, it's been super hot, dry and windy. My house is fine, but there is a bad fire 20-30 minutes drive away. Please pray for protection for people and that the cool southerly change comes soon and brings rain!

Praying for you all too x

[Edited on 10/17/2013 by Marille Lairiel]
The more I live I see this life's not about me ~ Anberlin
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Of course we will be praying for you, Marille. I pray for protection and peace for all of the people in your state.

We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Holy guacamole, Marille! Praying!
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Prayer request:

My little sister's friend was recently diagnosed with leuikemia. She is only eight years old. Please pray for peace for her and her family.

Also pray for me as I continue to try and find new friends in school. Stil having a rought time with that.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Aw...that's so sad! Praying for you guys.

Will do. Why can't I live in the same state as you, Maxie?
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Honestly, Mareth, some day I'm going to have to take a road trip with mine and Findemaxam's family down to your place It would be so awesome!

Oh, and I have a prayer request as well. My car is 15 years old, and it's slowly going on me. I just dished out $400 this week to get the brake line fixed, and I'm going to have to pay another $200 for new headlights in the next couple weeks. And its had various repairs over the past couple months that are not cheap. I'm almost wondering if I should fix it's immediate needs and then sell it before I pay so much into fixing it when I could have bought a better car sooner. Just pray for wisdom for me. This car is draining my savings account
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Praying for you all.

I have a general prayer request, for all of the children in Taiwan who were abandoned because they were disabled.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, we should take a roadtrip.

I will be praying for all of you. Thanks so much!

Oh, and a little off topic: Wolfie, awhile ago you gave me your home address so I could write you a letter. Well, I finally got around to writing one, so it should show up in your mailbox in two weeks or so. I live so far away from you, ha.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Yey! *does a wee dance*

Praying.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, I have a prayer request for someone in my school: I was walking to French today, and I heard a girl I know from String Ensemble talking to this guy in the hallway. They were talking about doing drugs after school. So please pray for this girl and her family, and that she gets the help that she needs.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
You guys are welcome any time you can make it! Just give us a heads up first. And Wolfie, if you ever happen to be in America, feel free to visit.

Wow, that's terrible Maixe. And Wolfie, I so want to adopt a kid if/when I get married. Praying.
Marille Lairiel
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks so much for your prayers! Praying for you all as well!

The fires in my area are under control now, there was another bad one only 5 mins drive away from my house, which was very scary, because a lot of people we know had to evacuate, but there were very few casualties, and the weather has calmed down a bit, thankfully!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
So glad everything turned out OK, Marille. Prayer works.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I will be sending a letter to an old friend of mine, who I haven't seen in three years and really miss... Please pray that he answers.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Of course we will, Wolfie.
Huddy
Council Member
Send Message
Hi, guys. I'm new here and I was hoping to unite with other Christians on here. I'm 14 years old and accepted Christ as my Savior earlier this year. Please pray for me; I'll be praying for all of you!
Marille Lairiel
Council Member
Send Message
Welcome! Great to have you here, there are some pretty cool people around here who are also Christians I'll be praying for you!

Also, there are no more fires in my area (yay)! Mostly because it's now freezing and pouring rain, with some minor flooding in some parts...gotta love spring weather!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Congrats on your decision, Huddy!

I, for one, have officially re-dedicated my life to Christ. I felt that I were going wayward a bit and worse still, was doing nothing about it, but a sermon on Sunday straightened me right out! So please pray for me continually.
Marille Lairiel
Council Member
Send Message
That's great Maxie! It's so easy to do sometimes, thankful that our God is forgiving!

So I'm about to leave for youth camp for the weekend
Please pray for all the youth who don't know Jesus yet, that we will be giving them lots to think about and opportunities to commit their lives to Christ. Please also pray for the weather, we are meant to be water skiing in the morning but it's raining right now...

Thanks!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Have fun, Marille! And thank you!

Praying.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
I love Christian Camps! They're so fun and welcoming! I hope you have a good time and grow in your faith with others! You'll be in our prayers!
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
In May, Rod, lotrelessar and I went to a Christian camp. It's in video blog three.
Marille Lairiel
Council Member
Send Message
Camp was great it was just a weekend long, but so much fun. Thanks so much for praying! We have a new associate pastor starting at our church next year, and he came to camp and gave a talk and it was great and he was really intentional about making sure he met all the youth who were there and had a chat to them, so I'm super excited for him to start next year!
Also, it's Christmas season

[Edited on 12/02/2013 by Marille Lairiel]
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I am going to a camp reunion next week! *squeals* I love the music at camps!
Praying for you all.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Have fun, wolfie! the music at our camp was...interesting, to say the least.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Revive, thread! Revive!
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Your wish is my command...

Okay, so my family isn't Christian, so I was never baptised, but I might be going to be! It won't be for a few weeks, but hopefully soon!

findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Congrats, Wolfie! I was never baptized yet either, so you are not the only one.
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
Sometimes I wanted to go back to that time when I was baptised. It was great! So for those who are going to be baptised, savour the moment, the moment when you follow in Christ's footsteps: literally and symbolically.
Eglerio Eru o I gely bân siriar. (Praise God from Whom all blessing flow)
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
My church only does baptisms once a year, in the summer. Perhaps I shall just have to wait.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Hey guys, I have a major prayer request! I don't know if any of my local friends have heard about 4-year old Ben Sauer, who has an aggressive brain tumor and was recently only given a couple weeks left to live. He and his family go to our church. His family founded Blue4Ben to raise money for medical costs and Roswell Cancer Institute.

Here's the website, if you want to see his story: www.blue4ben.com

There has been so much support around the country and around the world for this little boy. The Peace Bridge, which connects Buffalo to Canada, was lit up with blue lights for him, as well as the clock in the Central terminal downtown and the top of the Electrical building. Channel 2 news has sent the family pictures of all their employees wearing blue for Ben, as well as the doctors who are treating him. Last night, we had a benefit for him at our church, and there was an enormous turnout.

Would you guys mind praying for this little boy? He has a twin brother and a younger sister. His mom is handling this very well, and knows that God's will is going to be carried out through this little boy's story. We're all praying for a miracle

[Edited on 03/10/2014 by lotrelessar94]
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Our church is doing fundraisers and missions for Ben as well, and his mother has been writing a blog with updates and requests for the family. You can subscribe to it by going to www.blue4ben.com, and you will be sent...I think it is...weekly updates on Ben's condition via email.
Lady Miriel Gelliam
Council Member
Send Message
I'll pray for Ben and his family for sure! Poor little boy, I had not heard anything about that! I sure hope his family will be O.K., no matter what happens. That's got to be so hard on his parents. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to pray for Ben! Really, I think it's as much of a blessing for the people who are praying as for the people who are being prayed for.
"In 900 years of time and space, I've never met anyone who wasn't important." ~ The Eleventh Doctor
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Well, miracles can and do happen, because Gods will will be done.

<< First3334353637Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email