Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First3435363738Last >>
Author Topic:
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, miracles do happen... even little things, like me remembering my beret for cadets... now that would be a miracle!

Praying for y'all
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks much, wolfie!

I have a prayer request. My tendonitis (swelling of the tendons in the wrist as a result of over writing and over violin playing) is getting worse. My doctor told me that if it doesn't improve I may have to stop playing my insturment. I work with the stressball as much as possible, and it seems to be helping nothin. I would appriticate any and all prayers!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lady Miriel Gelliam
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, I hope you're ok, Maxie! I had similar problems and had to quit violin. One thing that helped me for a while was getting my dad to work out the tension in my shoulders every night. It doesn't fix the problem, but it can actually help a little. I'm trying to think of anything that might help...not that I'm the best source of advice, seeing as I had to quit! But I sure hope you can keep playing.
"In 900 years of time and space, I've never met anyone who wasn't important." ~ The Eleventh Doctor
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks, Miri. I can;t think of anything more terrible at the moment than having to leave my violin. Its been eight years, and I only have two more left.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I'm sorry I have been absent for quite sometime...I will go back and read the millions of posts soon (really!), but right now, I have a request.

I know a darling little boy who has a terminal illness. His name is Noah. There's this contest going on for special needs to kids to win a special bike they can ride. Noah is fairly behind, and the contest ends 11:59 am today, I believe. I'd really, really, really, appreciated it if you guys would nominate Noah. All you have to do is click this link ---> https://www.friendshipcircle.org/bikes/2014/03/noah-5/ and then click the green "nominate" button. I'm pretty sure it ends this morning, so please vote for Noah!

Thank you so much guys.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I voted for Noah!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I just wanted to share this...

Praise God that my younger sister and I were able to be water baptized today! It was an amzing experience and one that I wish I could relive every day of my life. Praise God!
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
Praise God! Water baptism was also a great experience for me.
Eglerio Eru o I gely bân siriar. (Praise God from Whom all blessing flow)
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Congratulations, Maxie!!
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you, Alex and Mareth! God bless!
Marille Lairiel
Council Member
Send Message
Congrats Maxie! That's awesome

Sorry I haven't been around for a while guys, first semester at university and life has been flat out! But I'm almost on mid year break, and next semester will be less busy, so hopefully I'll be around a bit more.
Maxie how is your wrist? I've been having a few issues with mine from doing a lot of typing for uni, and I find that heat packs really help, and actually exercise. I play soccer on Saturdays, and it relaxes and loosens up my writs muscles nicely as I'm not using them to run
Praying for you all x
The more I live I see this life's not about me ~ Anberlin
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Welcome back, Marille!

Thank You! My wrist is the same, because I provide it no empathy even when it deserves it. Right now the doctors are saying I may require surgery or shot therepy. O.O So please keep praying!
GotPrecious
Council Member
Send Message
Congrats Max! And you are in my prayers; I play the violin myself, so I understand that must be awful. I hope things get better.

Just thought I'd pop in for a little while since I've kinda disappeared. And I've got on quick request - I'd really appreciate it if you'd pray for my cousin John. He's going through a bit of a tough time right now, and he could use some prayers. Thanks
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Of course, GP.
The Halfling
Council Member
Send Message
Hello, I'm new around here, but I'm really thankful to have found a group of Christians here! I'm late in the congratulations, but what wonderful news and God bless, Max!
"Living by faith includes the call to something greater than cowardly self preservation." ~JRR Tolkien
Marille Lairiel
Council Member
Send Message
Praying for your cousin GP!

I've finished my first semester of university! Praise God. I thought it was never going to end haha! But I'm looking forward to next semester, so that's great, I've not lost my enthusiasm. I was worried that after one semester I would have had enough!

Welcome The Halfling there is a really great group of Christians on here!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you and welcome, The Halfling!!!

That's great, Marille! What are you studying?
Marille Lairiel
Council Member
Send Message
I'm studying history, primarily medieval history, but next year I'm going to start some languages too - Latin and French! Seeing as I keep looking up fictional languages to learn, I might as well do a real one
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
YAY! I found a group of Christians!

Oh I love medieval history! Even though you are in college Marille there's a book that (if your in the USA) that's really good. Far Travelar by Rebecca Tingle.

Iv'e decided instead of becoming a linguist in languages (even though I love Rohirric/Old English) I will become a linguist in musical instruments. *Sigh* I have to add Rohirric to the dictionary.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I can help you with your French, Marille. God bless!
GotPrecious
Council Member
Send Message
Hey y'all..... Just popping in real quick to say that you are all in my prayers, and to ask for a few myself... Thanks
And welcome Cenor and The Halfling!
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Well Halfling and Cenor!

Praying for you guys.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Praying for you guys too.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Can you all pray for me to have peace while I take my Regents State Exams coming up? Its a rough time of year, but I know five people from this time of year are looking down from heaven and rooting for me. Thanks.
Marille Lairiel
Council Member
Send Message
How did your exams go Maxie?

God is good! I've been really blessed recently by His provision for me, and not only in things I need, but things I want too! I've basically just got a whole set of armour so I can get sword fighting really soon
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
My exams went excellently, thank you!

Praying for you all daily.
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
I can't believe I never noticed this thread before!!

Just thought I'd drop in and let y'all know I'm praying for you, as well as ask for a few prayers myself:

Ever since I was six, I've been having pain in my joints (mainly my knees) off and on. At first, we thought it was lyme, but the tests kept coming back negative. Lately, it's been especially bad, so I have another doctor's appointment scheduled for next Friday. If you would pray that we could find out what it is (right now we're thinking possibly rheumatoid arthritis?) and that God would bring healing, that would be awesome.

Also, as a prayer request and praise, my first niece was born two days ago...nearly three weeks early. Please pray for her and my sister (the mother) to remain healthy, and for my sis to manage through the next few weeks, as there are very few people in her area who can help her with the baby and her two sons until my mom arrives on the 15th.

Thanks!
Image"The Corrupteds are going to wake up and find that they are strong." -Cenor
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I will be praying for you, OneSize!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Me too!

How are your wrists Maxie?
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you guys!!
Image"The Corrupteds are going to wake up and find that they are strong." -Cenor
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Same as usual.

Huge prayer request: today we lost the life of a member of our senior class, and it brings memories of our friend who died trying to save another (see earlier pages of this thread). We upperclassmen will be commemorating A and M by wearing pink and green tomorrow and at homecoming. Please prayer for peace for us all.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Wow, been a couple months since I visited this place.

Anyway, welcome, Gem! Will be praying for those requests.

I shall have to write these requests on and put it in my Bible, so I can remember to pray for y'all.

Wow, I am really sorry, Maxie. I know from experience that 'Sorry' doesn't cover the hurt. I'll be praying for all of you.

[Edited on 09/29/2014 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
Praying for you, Maxie. *hugs*

Thanks, Mar!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Praying.

Have you considered a chiropracter Maxie. I know that my sister (who had brain surgery when she was one which has made her right hand weak) plays violin now after our Chiropracter adjusted her wrist several times.

Can you guys pray for a guy that goes to our Fellowship. He's late 60s early 70s and has been dealing with a vicious circle of dizzyness, loss of appetiate, nausea. He is very weak and has to use oxygen. His son says that nothing short of God can heal him now. The Lord told my mom to pray for 10 years so please pray that he will recover and be with his family 10 more years. Also remember me. We are going to visit them and oxygen tanks bring back bad memories. Thanks
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
It is an incurable muscle thing, not a bone thing. Shot therapy may be in order.

Thank you. My friend and I were crying in the bathroom today, wearing our pink and green. Your prayers are appreciated. Praying for you all.
<< First3435363738Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email