Register

<< First89101112
Author Topic:
dwellerofthewest
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: Any Teen LotR fans?
on: October 25, 2012 05:47
That is really off topic. I do not like it because I read it frist with school and I do not really like my school and also because I think it is really boring. Thank you Mareth_Ravenlock. I love your banner!
GotPrecious
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 25, 2012 09:52
Omg, YES! That banner is epic Mareth! (crazy Nessian here )
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 27, 2012 04:33
Thanks guys! I didn't make it though. I found it in the General Realms Discussion forum in the Realm banners forum.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
dwellerofthewest
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 01, 2012 09:05
Theres some other banners there too!
4EVERELVISH
Council Member
Send Message
I'm 13 and a die hard Tolkien geek!!!!!!!!!
''For an eternity I have waited for you, and now another eternity I must spend with my heart whispering your name.''
4EVERELVISH
Council Member
Send Message
I'm 13 and a mondo Tolkien geek!!! Any Children Of Húrin fans?! I like Marglin and Gwindor, tho I am a WAY bigger Legolas fan!!!!!!
Any fanfic writers?
''For an eternity I have waited for you, and now another eternity I must spend with my heart whispering your name.''
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Hey! I'm 14, and a Legolas going Thranduil fan. I write fanfics all the time, and have a few here on COE.

"I am burdened with glorious purpose"

IdhrenTelcontar
Council Member
Send Message
Hi! I'm 13 and I am SO GLAD I'm not the only person my age who is utterly and completely obsessed with LOTR. I have read the LOTR books and the Silmarillion and am learning Sindarin and I read and write fanfiction.
I also wore a cloak to school a couple times. Complete with a Lothlorien pin.
Beat that. (Okay this is so not a contest but too bad.)
May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks
IdhrenTelcontar
Council Member
Send Message
Hi! I'm 13 and I am SO GLAD I'm not the only person my age who is utterly and completely obsessed with LOTR. I have read the LOTR books and the Silmarillion and am learning Sindarin and I read and write fanfiction.
I also wore a cloak to school a couple times. Complete with a Lothlorien pin.
Beat that. (Okay this is so not a contest but too bad.)
May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Hey, IdhrenTelcontar! That is so awesome! I'm homeschooled, but if I did go to school, I'm pretty sure I'd be wearing a cloak, too. I have worn them around my house, though. And I dressed up when I went to see the first and last Hobbit movies (actually not a fan of either, but anyway...), so that was a lot of fun.

I love your avatar and signature, by the way!
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
<< First89101112
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email