Register

<< First1011121314
Author Topic:
Mirach
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: OOC--The Battle for Ithilien
on: December 01, 2009 06:15
Does anybody know where is ToRivendell? I have the feeling that openmeadow is waiting quite long now... maybe we could begin? Or wait for few days more? What do you think? At least Eruce could post Aragorn's answer to Tenuvian, so that he has something to reply to when he returns...
Sava-Tennoio
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 03, 2009 04:42
I don't know...we're kinda stuck without our leader. I mean whoever can post should definitely go ahead, but I don't know what to do about the new guy. I suppose we have to wait awhile longer...if all else fails, we could check with Rivendell if/when he comes back and see if he can leave an acting...manager of sorts to make such decisions if he can't be here or whatever.
Erucenindë
Head Of Oromë
Send Message
on: December 09, 2009 06:52
Somehow, I missed Mirach's post and stuff. Terribly sorry about that.

Anywho, about ToRivendell.. how long has he been gone? I don't think this RP should die just because the leader goes missing.. we'll give him some time, say, several weeks, then, after that absence, someone else will take over the characters until he gets back, and such? That seems fair... what do yall think?

Edit: yes, by all appearances it seems as if Aragorn will kill Durnuar. Suspenseful, yes? :evil: Bet you're wondering what will happen...

[Edited on 12/10/2009 by Erucenindë]
Sava-Tennoio
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 09, 2010 05:11
Rivendell's last post on this thread was, I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) on November 14th or near then. Do you think we've waited a long enough time or should we give him a little longer?
Erucenindë
Head Of Oromë
Send Message
on: January 09, 2010 05:21
personally I think it's been long enough.... that's nearly 2 months...
Mirach
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2010 03:40
I think it has been long enough too... And I know that openmeadow is still willing to play, so I'll post this weekend, is that ok? (I can't sooner, too much work now...)
Sava-Tennoio
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2010 09:08
Alright, guess we'll keep rolling. What are we going to do with Rivendell's characters if he doesn't/until he returns? Should we just divide them up (I don't even remember all he was playing except Tenuvian).

Erucenindë
Head Of Oromë
Send Message
on: January 14, 2010 12:28
He was playing Tenuvian and Faramir. I'll take Faramir, if noone else wants to, though I don't think I could do Tenuvian justice, so I'll let someone else do him.

Cant wait for a post Mirach.
Mirach
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2010 11:49
Maybe we could leave Tenuvian in the background so far, I've just written his orders now. And in the storyline with Lenar, we are a few hours behind Aragorn, so we should catch up with him. Openmedow will play Dinelhir and his brother.
Erucenindë
Head Of Oromë
Send Message
on: January 18, 2010 02:42
before I post for at least Eowilindë, shall I hold off on Aragorn a bit so we can get caught up? or not?

and Adara, I think a joint post is soon in the coming for this duel.
Mirach
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2010 10:53
I think we could let some time pass before you continue with Aragorn, but you can work on the JP already.
Sava-Tennoio
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2010 09:15
Hehe, I'm all up for a JP.

So...I think it's alright to leave Rivendell's characters in the background for now until we catch up time wise.
Mirach
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2010 11:20
So are the girls going to do something or should I post now, maybe a JP with openmeadow too?
Sava-Tennoio
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2010 07:21
I'm assuming you could JP with Openmeadow.
Erucenindë
Head Of Oromë
Send Message
on: February 05, 2010 05:46
ok, i will try to post soon. sorry guys, school is weighing heavily on me.
Sava-Tennoio
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 11, 2010 01:20
It's all good, my dear. Quite understandable. Honestly, I mostly check in here once a week since none of my RPGs seem to be moving right now.
openmeadow
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 28, 2010 10:55
Noooo! This thing can't die... I've only "just" joined. PLease?
Sava-Tennoio
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 29, 2010 06:09
LOL. I'm still here if the rest are.
Mirach
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2010 10:04
Huh, you confused me with your nick, "Sava-Tennoio"... But I'm here too, and lurking for some new post
Sava-Tennoio
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2010 05:43
Hehe, sorry.

Who should be next?
Erucenindë
Head Of Oromë
Send Message
on: April 03, 2010 04:06
:blush: sorry, folks...

I really wish I could continue this RPG. but, if perhaps yall have not heard, I am getting married in August :love: , and between wedding plans and school, I virtually have no time.

So, if others wish to continue this RP, I can relinquish my characters to someone else... ? I just don't think I could ever come back either. My life is definitely changing, (and not necessarily for the worst ) and I am just devoting my time toward other things now rather than the computer.

I wish yall the best of luck. Perhaps I will still come on to read what yall post.
Sava-Tennoio
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2010 04:38
Congratulations, Eru!!! That's so very exciting. As a newly wed, I can tell you you're headed towards a great thing!!

I'm afraid this RPG is probably done for. Losing another member makes it harder to continue and the will to do so diminishes. Ah well, it was great while it lasted.
Mirach
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 06, 2010 11:45
Oh, my congratulations also! :cheers:

It really seems that this RPG is at its end. Maybe we could write some epilogue for it, so that we don't leave the things unfinished. I want to thank you all for this roleplay, it was great playing with you!
BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator & Mistress of the Sea
Send Message
on: April 08, 2010 03:34
Sava,

Please check your pms.

Thanks
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
Sava-Tennoio
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2010 04:11
The following WONDERFUL suggestion was from, Bereth:

"Why don't you and perhaps Mirach and Open Meadow (if she's a good guy too) meet in the local pub. Perhaps Aerdaneth is preparing to return to Dol Amroth and those friends that managed to survive and overcome Durnaur and save Arwen and Elessar's kingdom get together for one last meeting before she leaves. While they're drinking their ale, they all reminisce about what transpired. You can all fill in the details ...any way you want it to have ended and how you got there ...and thus bring the story to a close."

What do you think, Mirach?
Mirach
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 10, 2010 12:04
That sounds really good! We'll just have to make a very thick line between the posts

Btw., did somebody hear something about ToRivendell? I hope he's allright and just abandoned the site, I'm getting worried for him

[Edited on 10/4/2010 by Mirach]
Sava-Tennoio
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2010 12:42
Mmmk, Mirach, I guess we can go ahead with the plan whenever. If you want to post first you can, our characters can meet in a tavern if you want.

I don't know, I haven't heard anything about ToRivendell, but I pray he is safe and just too busy to post.
Mirach
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2010 05:07
I've spoken with openmeadow, and we realized that we actually dont need to meet in the tavern. We can continue in the present plot with the characters we have, if I take Aragorn (which is no problem for me as I'm playing him in other roleplays). Only we won't prolong it, and try to get to the happy end =) If you agree, then the next post should be the duel between Durnaur and Aragorn, until the point where Aragorn is almost losing. Then we switch to Lenar and Aerda again, and get the antidote. Openmeadow wanted to play the traitor's brother as a character if the RP would continue, but now I'm not sure if we should diverge from the main plot. But we are still 3 players, like in the very beginning, so it could work either way.
Sava-Tennoio
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2010 03:53
If that's what you want to do, we could try to limp along, lol. Who knows it could come out alright. So do you want to make a JP for the duel then?
Mirach
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 20, 2010 09:10
Oh, I'm sorry, I'm not getting married yet, but this month was very busy neverthekess So it seems limping along will not work, I thought about finishing the RP in a few posts, three would be the least number necessary: 1. the duel, 2. Lenar gets the antidote, 3. Aragorn wins the duel, and gives Arwen the antidote. What do you think? And yes, we can do the duel as a JP
<< First1011121314
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email