Register

<< First1112131415
Author Topic:
Kylinen_EarthSpeaker
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: A Mage's Quest (KEEP)
on: July 27, 2003 04:22
Kylinen walked thoughtfully down the roads, thinking on the conversations she had *ahem* listened to, and the emotions running high within the inn. A part of her wished she could help Isila plan her wedding, but she wasn't a flowery type of person - she'd just be in the way. And she knew that Kayle and Glenia would probably be alright in the immediate future... it was Livarie she was worried about.
She saw the elf under an old oak tree, hugging her fox. The bells sparkled across her chest, deceptive in their strange beauty. Or was she the only one who saw them as such? Almost automatically, Ky turned to sit with Liv; after all, it was her job to give council.
Lady~Silivren
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2003 05:42
ooc- AARRGGHH!! I was in the middle of typing it and the whole thing dissapeared!!! Now I have to re-type it!!! :angry::angry::angry: LOL.. I'll try to remember it.. ehehe

"I'm going outside for a moment" she telepathed. "Don't follow me and don't come looking for me" Silivren nodded, smiling and thinking nothing was wrong.

So, Silivren stayed behind with Isila, to help plan her wedding. She watched as Livarie exited the tavern, and couldn't really sense anything wrong. Sil then turned to look at Isila, but she was already way ahead of her, oblivious to that fact that Sil was left behind. Silivren ran as fast as she could to catch up, but didn't see where she was going and crashed right into Gratio who was walking with her brother, Draikren.

"OUCH!!!" she yelled and fell on her back. Gratio, being the "strong, muscled person" that he is, didn't fall or anything. Silivren opened her eyes, and found herself looking up at him. She blinked a couple of times and turned her head sideways, seeing Draikren on the floor, laughing. She took her shoe off and attempted to throw it at him, but missed by a long shot and hit Gratio, who was right infront of her. "Sorrryyyy!!!" she said, and put her shoe back on. It hit him right in the nose.

ooc- Okay.. couldn't get everything.. but I think this one is betta.. much betta!! ..
Vaticus
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2003 07:25
((ooc: I'M BACK! And am I to believe that Durin is undead? Well, i think that is how i understand the situation. Okay, then.))

Durin, now sitting among the other undead, laughed silently to himself.

Well, Ramanth is no toddler when it comes to magic, though i don't know what he thought he would accompish when putting that amnesia spell on me. And I must thank him. I needed someone to raise me from the dead again. Now to do away with this skeletal body.

With an incantaton and short hand motions, muscles began to form, followed by skin. Now he looked like a pale corpse. The nearby undead looked at him and were astonished. He pointed his finger at the one nearest him and it let out a shriek and crumbled into a pile of bones. Using the life force he took from the skeleton, he created blood to flow in his veins. He was once again a living, breathing being.

Durin's pale laughter flooded the chamber. "I am alive once more! Again, I have cheated death! I guess that can only be expected! I have lived for centuries! After all, it was I, with Ithran's blessing, who created the necromantic arts all those centuies ago! It was I who studied life and death so intently! And now, thanks to Ramanth, I have been restored to my former power and glory!"

At this point, some human gaurds came to check on the commotion. What they witnessed was terrifying and they immediately relayed the news to Ramanth. Durin, long ago known as Faerin, the favored husband of Ithran herself, though mortal he may be, was back.

Durin beckoned to the undead, saying,"Tortured souls, hear me! Who wishes life once more?" All moaned in agreement. "Who wishes to follow Ramanth?" None made a sound. "Come then and follow me!"

There was a binding flash and when the gaurds looked, Durin and all the undead were gone...
Lady~Silivren
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2003 07:34
ooc- YAY!!! Hehehe...

Silivren got up and looked around. Draikren was still on the floor laughing, and Gratio was staring at her. She took a step forward and felt something tugging at her. She felt.. complete again.. as if she just realized this now. "Durin.." she said to herself. "I.. I can feel him.. he's.. alive!" she said, and ran down the hall, almost running into Isila. Behind her Draikren stood up and looked confused. "Who the heck is Durin?" he asked Gratio.

Silivren caught up with Isila and began to laugh for no reason at all. "Guess what!!!" she said, and began jumping up and down.. Isila looked confused. "DURIN!! I can feel him!! HE's alive!!" she yelled.
annunvingiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2003 08:58
Isila squealed in delight with Silivren~oblivious to the fact that she had never truly liked Durin in the first place. "Yay! Now we can plan our weddings together!!! We'll have a double wedding!!!!" She rushed around, looking for Jahn to tell him the good news.

She found him, and he merely grumbled, "Isn't that wonderful?"

"What do you mean, 'Isn't that wonderful?' " demanded Isila. "Of course it's wonderful! Durin is back, and maybe he can help Kayle. And the sooner Kayle is helped, the sooner we can get married. And you know what that means...." She smiled impishly at her fiance.

Jahn chuckled. "You are right, my love. It is good to have Durin back. Now, where is he?"
Lady~Culin
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2003 09:07
((that was fast. LOL! *looks at Tas and Sil, and drops to the floor laughing* Oh my!))

Livarie looked to Kylinen, and cast her eyes to the ground, running them over the bright grass. Stealth had curled up under her arm and fell asleep. "I wish I had never come here" she whispered at length with a hoarse voice from holding back tears. Ky seemed to understand, and Livarie pricked her ears as she heard Silivren's cheery voice.

"Durin's back!" she was calling continually, crashing into things. Livarie shook her head as she felt a spirit slip out of death. "Why did I even doubt that he would return?" she asked herself, and could feel the portal to the afterlife snap shut securely. Stealth nuzzled Liv's hand and started chewing on her finger.

"I... don't belong here, do I Ky?" Liv asked, looking down at the fox and stroking him behind the ears. She was interrupted by a soft roll of thunder in the distance, and a few raindrops splashing down onto her face. "Come on" Kylinen said. "Let's go back to the tavern and see whats going on before we get soaked." Liv stood up and followed her reluctantly back to the tavern, wringing out her deep silver hair.

Silivren was hopping around (as usual, but hitting her head on the ceiling she was bouncing so high) and Liv avoided her, slipping up the stairs.
tasuki1000
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2003 11:23
Ack no!! Gratio and Silivren will never get married!

Ramanth and Crimson were stll walking in the dry valley. None of them said a word, until Ramanth spoke

"We need to go see Elfaroth...I have some acquaintances to finish with him. And then we need to go back to my castle, where I'll put you in a nice jail cell. I'll release you until you give me the bells, Master"

"I told you...The bells have their own, independent mind...they choose when to--"

"Silence! If I want the bells then I want the bells, it's that simple!"

Ramanth snapped his fingers, and the two teleported into a place much like Mirkwood. He signaled Crimson to follow his lead. They walked until they stopped at the door of a small hut

"Elfaroth, get over here!"

A furry eared elf walked slowly out of the door, giving Ramanth a short bow

"Ah..Master Ramanth, Lady Crimson, what a pleasant surprise..."

"Skip the theatrics Elfaroth...It's time for your Hellspawn"

The elf put on a sad and worried look.."N-Now?"

"Yes Now. Now if you'll folow me to my castle.."He snapped his fingers once more, and they arrived back at Ramanth's castle

"Follow me sir" All three of them walked down a flight of spiral stairs into a damp, dark room. More like a dungeon, with drops of blood across the wall and chiselings on the floor reading "Help"

"Master Ramanth I beg your mercy"

"Into the chair you go"Ramanth said, in the middle of the room was a rusted silver chair that had armlets nailed to the armrests, chains hanging loosely across the legs, and more crusted blood painted across the seat.

Elfaroth trembled as he walked to the chair and sat down. He strapped the armlets across his wrists and wrapped the chains around his ankles.

Ramanth walked to the wall and pulled a lever. Nothing happened at first, but then, the earth started to shake as hard as Elfaroth was before. Bricks on the walls tumbled down and landed with a bang on the floor. Elfaroth's skin began to turn red, and hishands were getting bigger, increasing in size every second. Large, black horns grew out of the surface of his forehead and his hands. His feet outgrew his shoes. Elfaroth moaned in pain as more horns grew, one huge horn grew out of his spine, blood tingling at the corners of his eyes and mouth. The moans turned into screams and howls and things which looked like acne bubbled out of his skin.

Elfaroth was now a huge, 20 foot high demon. A 6 foot wide mouth stretched across his face with large, 4 inch fangs growing out of the bloody gums. His eyes were beady, and so were his fingernails, but the bulky, fat body build made up for it

"Elfaroth! You are now a Hellspawned demon, and you will serve Nerijin!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gratio looked at Silivren jump for joy "Durin's back Durin's back"
He sighed and then looked at Draikren, who was giggling like a little girl

"You like her..."

"Shut up"

"
Lady~Culin
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2003 12:06
((Poor Elfaroth!!))

Crimson was amazed to see Elfaroth alive when he stepped out of the hut, after all those years of her thinking he had been killed. She noticed a few scars hidden under his long white hair. She could read his mind, and he was frightened. Crimson shook her head in disgust at the idea Ramanth was forming to do to Elfaroth. “Don’t worry.” She whispered to the Elf as she walked beside him to the dungeon.

He sent her a wary glance under his golden eyes. “I know what he’s going to do…” he muttered. He looked up at Ramanth’s order and obeyed without a fuss. “Navaer, Crim. It’s nice to know I went with at least one friend by my side” The sorceress turned her head as the transformation took place, and hid her eyes under a hand. She felt ill all of a sudden.

Crimson frowned at Ramanth, and looked sadly at Elfaroth. The gentle once-elf creature did not want to serve Nerijin, she could tell. After all, he had fought as the son of Eryn Calad’s marchwarden… and he was Livarie’s brother. “Elfaroth Lyrehal, do you serve Nerijin?” she heard Ramanth ask. Crimson’s blood boiled and she turned to face Ramanth, all of her nerves trembling in ire. Her eyes glowed ruby, and she clenched her teeth. “Ramanth, what kind of sick man have you become?! What happened to you?!” she demanded, a low growl echoing in her throat. She fought back tears. “Elfaroth deserved none of this! He has done NOTHING to you, I assure you!” she cried.

Crimson looked back to Elfaroth, who was staring at his hands in shame. She whipped her head back around and shot a cold glare at Ramanth. “You will not have my aid any longer.” She said in a trembling tone. “Not after what you just did. After seeing this, I think the girls will fare just fine. At least they don’t have to resort to mutating fair beings into…” she looked to Elfaroth. “Hellspawned whatever” She narrowed her eyes and disappeared.
tasuki1000
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2003 12:10
Ramanth saw Crimson dissappear, and frowned

"Do not worry Elfaroth, we shall kill her, Kayle, Livarie, and Silivren.."

Again, Ramanth snapped his fingers and left Elfaroth in the dungeon. Now he was in Tiadravor, and the city was still in ruins like it was seven years ago.

He walked into a big walless palace with fallen pillars across the floor. He walked into a large hall, with china shattered china plates across a long dining table. Ramanth continued walking until he opened a door to a little room with a young man sitting hazily, a pail of water stood beside him as the man stared worringly at Ramanth

"So Theseus...It's been a while since I've visited your cell.." Ramanth said as he sat down on a bench

"Morus...what do you want?"

"Just to say hi to my littl brother...will that be a problem?"

"Whe--Where is Kayle?"

"Oh...Kayle's alright...he's trying to stop Saratar with a group of little friends. In fact, one of them is the daughter of the Elanors...The crazed fool also thinks you, your wife and your daughter are dead!"

"What?"

"Well, I have to go now little brother, we'll see each other soon. Say hi to the Elanors for me while they're alive"

"While they're alive? You're going to kill them?"

"No no..I'd never kill anyone little brother. Gotta go now"

He walked out of the room and grinned evily....

[Edited on 28/7/2003 by tasuki1000]
Kylinen_EarthSpeaker
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2003 02:50
Ky watched Liv dart up to her room, feeling as little as though she'd failed. She hadn't managed to talk much before the rain had begun to fall. She was brooding on how she could help Liv when Sil grabbed her arm, still bouncing manically.
"Guess what!! Durin is alive!" She sang.
"I know," Ky said. Sil scowled at her.
"You don't sound very happy about it," she accused. "You sound angry. Maybe you need to... cool off!" With that she shoved her into the rain and closed the door, laughing. :evil: Ky smiled, pulling her hood over her head, and tried to open the door. It was locked. Sil peeked out a window, grinning.
"Say you're happy Durin's alive," the fun-loving elf yelled through the rain.
"I'm happy Durin's alive!" Ky hollared.
DreadPirateRoberts
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2003 06:37
After Glenia calmed down, Kayle led the girl back to her room. Just as he was turning away, Livaire came slinking up the stairs. Ignoring him, she started to flee into her room.
"Livaire, wait! I need to talk to you!" He called.
She turned, and the expression that greeted him caused him to step back. In all his years of trial and tragedy, he had never seen such terrible saddness. Liv had always been full of light and hope. Now it seemed that the light had been snuffed out, leaving only empty darkness. Instantly his anger and suspision was forgotten.
"Liv, what's wrong!?" So filled with concern was his voice that she didn't slam the door in his face.
"It is nothing. I'm fine."
He rested a hand on her arm, and through their mental link, he recieved the full brunt of her emotions. Suddenly he was falling, falling into endless night. All hope was lost, the void resounded with the chilling notes of Death.
"Kayle. Kayle! Wake up!" He roused out of the nightmares. Above him, Livarie looked down worriedly. He had never seen anything so beautiful. She hugged him tightly.
"I am so sorry, love. I let my defenses down. You shouldn't have had to feel that."
He shook his head.
"No. Now I understand. I don't care what you are. If you are a Servent of the Bells, so be it. If you wear the Chimes of Doom, fine, we'll find a handbell choir. I love you, and nothing else matters."
He got out of the hug, and knelt before her.
"I know I don't have a ring but...Livarie, love of my life, will you marry me?"

ooc-sry, will edit in the morning to make it sound better. Woot, triple wedding!!

[Edited on 7/28/03 by DreadPirateRoberts]
Lady~Silivren
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2003 03:50
ooc- LOL!!! Triple? Um.. right.. But.. That was a nice post.. makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.. *gets a lot of strange looks and turns red :blush:* Forget I said that..

Silivren had fun locking Ky out. "Say you're happy Durin's alive," she yelled through the rain. "I'm happy Durin's alive!" Ky hollared. Silivren closed the window and Ky could hear crashes and "Oh, I'm sorry's" making their way to the door. Finally the latch was opened, and Silivren let Ky back inside the tavern, giving her a hug. She was about to start screaming and crashing into things again.. when she saw Kayle and Livarie talking.

She put her finger to her mouth to quiet someone, but, nobody could see it anyway so she just.. you know.. lost it... . She creeped closer and hid behind a corner, listening to their conversation. She felt even more happyness growing inside her as the conversation went on. And then, finally, she couldn't hold it any longer.

-"I know I don't have a ring but...Livarie, love of my life, will you marry me?"-

She tried not to scream, so she ran down the hall- opposite direction of the rooms. Once she had calmed down, she came back, and acted as if nothing had happened. She looked at Kayle and Livarie. They fit so well together.. she thought, grabbed her cloak, and went for a walk outside.

It was still raining, but not as much as before. There were mud puddles everywhere, so she had to step carefully. How can a day.. that has begun so horrible.. turn out so wonderful? At first I thought my parents were dead.. and Durin.. but now I know that they're alive... And now Liv's going to get married! she thought, sticking her tongue out to catch the raindrops. It matters not if this day started horrible... I shall make the best of it anyway... I am so happy for Livarie!

After a while of walking, she started to get cold. She turned around and decided to go back to the tavern. As she walked back, the rain started to get heavier, so she had to run to the tavern. Luckily the door was unlocked, so she was able to slip back inside. "Aaah.. warm.." she said, and took her cloak off, dropping it on the floor.

ooc- OKay.. I'm done now.. I hope it's long.. if not then this ooc will make it longer . Nah.. just kidding.. lol

[Edited on 7/28/03 by Lady~Silivren]
tasuki1000
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2003 07:14
Ramanth walked to another room were a white haired man and a light brown haired woman were sitting down. Both had pails of water by their side as well.

"Hello Mr Elanor, Mrs Elanor. I've come to say hi"

"Where's Draikren?" The man said

"Why...I was expecting a warmer welcome...Darikren is still rotting in his prison cell. I must say he's quite the persistent one. He tried to escape 5 times! You must be very proud"

"Give Draikren back to us Ramanth"

"I want you to address me by my proper name, Mrs. Elanor...You call me sir or master"

The woman didn't say anything

"Well then, time to refill your water bucket for you two. I'll come back next month. If I don't come back, Nekron will refill the water, alright?"

He waved his hand and quickly walked out of the room and teleported back to Elfaroth's dungeon

"Come now my little Hellspawn, we've got some people to kill..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gratio was leaning on a stone wall with Draikren. He absentmindedly looked at Ky and Silivren jumping up and down and celebrating Durin's return. He knew he didn't really have a chance with Sil, Culin, Isila, and Taran, which only left one girl: Ky

Gratio decided to go flirt with her a little...but he felt sort of awkward. One minute he had a bit of interest in Silivren, and the next he was going to sweet talk Ky a bit. No he thought. He had to get over Silivren before he could give a shot at Ky.
Lady~Culin
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2003 07:36
Livarie tried to avoid confrontation with anyone on the way back to her room, but failed miserably when Kayle spoke to her and set his hand on her arm. She didn't expect him to actually try reading her thoughts after how stressed he looked, and he passed out. She leaned over him and called to him. Livarie blinked stupidly as Kayle woke up and she apologized for letting her emotions grasp her so tightly. Kayle surprised her with his next line.

"I know I don't have a ring but...Livarie, love of my life, will you marry me?"

After making sure she translated the sentence right, she looked at Kayle with a smile. She got on her knees, and hugged him. "Yes, I will marry you" she whispered in his ear and kissed him softly.

Crimson shook with rage, but she couldn't face Ramanth and kill him... it was not her duty. She instead covered herself in an invisibility spell and followed him and Elfaroth. She watched them carefully, and made sure not to make any noise or she would be discovered.
tasuki1000
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2003 07:50
Ramanth and Elfaroth were now in the vicinity of where Kayle and friends were. But the duke felt a strange presence lurking behing them. As if someone were following them
Ramanth continued walking down the street until he finally arrived at the drunken bard. He looked at the big wooden sign hanging loosely under the horizontal post..but something caught his eye: Gratio and Draikren leaning on the wall of the tavern

"Gratio!! What on Nerijin's name are you here for...and that boy Draikren! What is he doing here? Did you set him free? Because if you did.."

Gratio stod there frozen, and Draikren was trembling at the sight of the large demon standing behind Ramanth

"Y-yes..I did release him from his cell..But forgive me majesty.."

"Silence!!!" Ramanth raised his hand and summoned a huge ball of dark energy. The orb was even taller and wider than Elfaroth..

He shot the sphere toward Gratio and Draikren, but in a second, Gratio took up his spear and called out "GUARD AURA!"

A large holographic shield appeared on Gratios Arm. He quickly raised it up to block the energy blast and shot it back at Ramanth. The duke and Elfaroth quickly jumped up in time to barely dodge the blast. Some nearby building's collapsed, and a huge 20 foot diameter crater appeared in the middle of the road
Lady~Silivren
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2003 08:05
Mr. and Mrs. Elanor sat quietly in their cell. Reigol looked at his wife, Karwen. (Yeah yeah... those are their names.. get over it.. lol) Karwen sighed. She was close to tears. "Oh I do hope that Draikren and Silivren are alive!" she said.

Silivren was calmed down and wet.. She noticed Gratio and Draikren leaning against a wall. She could see that Gratio was staring at Ky, and decided to read his mind. ~Gratio decided to go flirt with her a little...but he felt sort of awkward. One minute he had a bit of interest in Silivren, and the next he was going to sweet talk Ky a bit. No he thought. He had to get over Silivren before he could give a shot at Ky.~

Silivren sighed and shook her head. She walked over to Gratio and Draikren, both of them were unaware that she had read Gratio's mind. Suddenly she saw Ramanth coming towards them and stopped where she was. He didn't see her because he was too busy concentrating on the two guys. She just stood there, frozen.

-A large holographic shield appeared on Gratios Arm. He quickly raised it up to block the energy blast and shot it back at Ramanth. The duke and Elfaroth quickly jumped up in time to barely dodge the blast. Some nearby building's collapsed, and a huge 20 foot diameter crater appeared in the middle of the road-

Silivren lunged herself forward onto Ramanth. "YOU!!" she screamed and started hitting him. "YOU.. TRIED.. TO KILL.. MY PARENTS!!!" she yelled, still hitting him. She then felt herself being torn off by Elfaroth and struggled to get loose. "LET ME GO!!" she yelled, and was dropped to the floor.

"Well, well, if it isn't the little girl!" Ramanth said, coming closer. Silivren tried to move back and finally reached where Graitio and Draikren were standing. She managed to stand up and got behind Gratio.. leaving Draikren in the back. She was not going to have him killed by Ramanth. Not while she could save him.
tasuki1000
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2003 08:11
"Hand over the boy to me little girl. He needs to be back in his cell. And as for Gratio here, he'll be sitting in his own private damp cell where he'll be severely whipped and tortured daily" Ramanth crooned

"Never" all three of them said

"Do not defy my order!" Ramanth shot a bolt of lighting at Silivren, which forked out and struck Draikren. all three of them fainted to the floor, but Silivren barely stood up, her legs shaking. She said

"You will never take me, or Gratio, or Draikren!"

"Silence little girl...You know..I could just clap my hands and kill Elfaroth over here. And If I said that he has to die..THEN HE WOULD DIE!" Ramanth struck Silivren again, this time, she joined the others and fainted. Ramanth picked up the bodies and so did Elfaroth, and they teleported back to the castle
tasuki1000
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2003 02:33
By the time Ramanth, Elfaroth, Silivren, Gratio, and Draikren had arrived at Ramanth's palace, the duke quickly locked all three of them up in the prison tower, Gratio, for his betrayal, was put in a special torturing room, where he suffered physical and verbal abuse from the wardens.

"Let this teach you a lesson on how being an unloyal high guard can to do you, Squibble" The duke and all the wardens repeated. As for Silivren and Draikren, their cell had a pile of hay in the middle, and a water canteen lying in a corner. They were still unconsious though, and haven't showed a sign of wakening for hours to come.

A few hours after the three were locked in the prison tower, Ramanth was sitting hazily on his throne, his advisors standing on balconies of the hall, telling him how he should chase down Kayle, and that he needed to watch out for the new Undead Durin

"Highness, you must hunt down for the Regent boy! Even though he is of your bloodline, you must stop him, he will definetly defeat Saratar and Nerijin to get Aerd'Na! And the Durin boy. Now's he's Undead, and has rallied a rebellion group to murder you! You must be extremely prudent!"

"Shut up. The boy won't just leave with the little girl and his brother missing. He'll definety come here, and when they do, I'll take them on myself...But I'll have a backup team at my dispatch finger to. And as for Durin...The undead minions he has are weak, and he is completely vulnerable to my magics...So nothing to be prudent about.."

Lady~Culin
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2003 02:48
Crimson watched Ramanth and Elfaroth as they gathered the bodies of the three, and looked to the tavern. "Come on, come on, someone get out here and help them-" She was cut off when they disappeared, and Crimson too left, still following Ramanth through the castle. Her footfall was heavy, due to being a human, and she eventually stepped on a loose tile, and Ramanth whirled around.

She ducked behind a large plant, and tried not to breathe. She knew that he could sense the spell she had used now that he knew she was there. He looked over the hall, and turned his eyes back to the guards at either side of the room. Crimson had heard the plan.

"So he's waiting for Kayle and the others to come here, huh?" she whispered to herself. "Hm. Then I will be right here to help them" She sank back against the wall and held her cursed sword in its sheath by her chest. Crimson's eyes roamed the guards and then back to Ramanth. She clenched her fist and waited.

tasuki1000
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2003 03:10
The advisors continued to tell Ramanth how bad he was at planning, but Ramanth ignored them and quickle yelled out "DISPEL INVISIBLE!"

Crimson's body was now seen by everyone in the throne hall. Two guards walked up to her with their spears in haste but Crimson quickly fired energy blasts at both of the guards. They both collapsed to the floor. But Ramanth, not surprised that she would kill the guards, quickly summoned a holographic sword whihc floated in midair. Ramanth swished his arm, and the sword swished as well, slashing Crimson's chest and making her topple to the marble floor.

But Crimson was not to give up that easily, the moment that more guards approached her, she teleported safely back to the tavern to warn Livarie and Kayle

Back at the castle, Ramanth grimaced annoyingly and yelled in a furiuos rage

"Damn that woman! She'll tell Kayle and the others not to come here! The plan is ruined.." He picked up his staff which was leaning on the throne. And with the clap of his hands, Elfaroth popped up in the middle of the hall.

"Come now my little slave...we're going to kill that woman before she tells anyone"

(Hope you don't mind if I roleplayy Crimson for a little while Culin)

Crimson was sprawled on the road righ in front ove the tavern, she quickly called out for Farriah's help, which healed all her wounds in a second. As she got herself up, she ran up the steps to the Inn, but Ramanth and Elfaroth were blocking the door..

"Well well well...Deja Vous all over again, isn't it, Master Crimson?"Ramanth pushed her off the steps, landing with a THUD on the ground. Ramanth gave a high whistle, causing Elaroth to charge at Crimson and slash her with a large, bloody claw. Now, she was completely unconscious, and was resting on the palm of Elfaroth's huge 10 foot wide hand.

"You've interfered with my plans far enough Master, now, the only way I can stop you from doing that..is to be you.." A grin spread acroos his face as he transformed himself into a small, 3 inch orb of darkness, the orb quickly floated and rested on Crimson's chest. After a few seconds..the orb sank into Crimson's body...Here eyes were now open, and she seemed perfectly normal, she raised herself up and said

"Ahh...I forgot how good it feels to possess someone else's body..now..le's go see Kayle.."

((Oh, and Culin, please don't mind -read the Ramanth possessed Crimson, the group needs to go to Ramanth's palace..

[Edited on 29/7/2003 by tasuki1000]Image

[Edited on 29/7/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
DreadPirateRoberts
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2003 06:00
"Yes, I will marry you"

Joy undescrible flooded Kayle's emotions, and through the mental link they were engulfed in waves of love. They held each other, basking in the warmth of their feelings. The rest of the world seemed to fade away. It was just the two of them, nothing else mattered. Within their shared consciousnous, the mental walls came down, the barriers fell, and all was revealed. They knew each other's true nature, and accepted that. Finally, they reluctanly let go of each other.
"Well, love, I suppose we should get back to the others."
She nodded, and they walked down the stairs, hand in hand. As they reached the main room, the sight out the open fromt door caught their attenion. They watched dumbfounded as Ramanth made off with Sil and turned a woman into undead.
I never get a break...
He ran back upstairs the find the others.
Lady~Culin
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2003 06:55
Liv stood not able to move as she saw the demon outside.
Selael she heard its thought as it looked at her. She trembled. It was a pet name only used by her older brother, Elfaroth. Livarie saw Kayle run up the stairs to get the others out of the corner of her eye, but her body wouldn't move.
Elfaroth! It is you! She shoved Crimson aside, thinking it was just the sorceress, and stood in front of the demon.

It hesitated, and did not attempt to swing its claws at Liv. She took one of its claws in her hand and searched the bells with her finger. She landed her palm on Saraneth and took a deep breath. Just your brothers life at stake here, Liv. No pressure. she thought, and took the bell from its pocket, holding the clapper with her other hand that she had taken away from the demon's claw.

She held Saraneth in her fingers with a tilted wrist. Saraneth, the binder. It's deep voice of power rang in Elfaroth's ears and forced him to her will. "You will shed this horrid skin, my brother, and return to your old self" Liv spoke, and the bell silenced as soon as the last word was spoken. The demon widened his eyes and shrank to his much smaller form, falling to the ground in exhaustion.

Liv quickly strapped the bell back in the bandoleer before it had a chance to sing to its own tune and bent down beside her unconscious sibling. She slipped her hand under his hair and felt his neck for a pulse. He was alive, and still breathing. Smiling to herself, she heard the others burst out of the inn, and looked at Crimson.

Livarie supported Elfaroth on her shoulder, and walked up to them all with a worried smile. Kayle helped her set Elfaroth on the ground, and Liv looked over him as he woke up. He grinned as soon as his eyes were open and mussed up Liv's hair playfully.

"Selael, you are alive" he said, and sat up. His glance roamed to Crimson, and he was standing instantly, sword drawn. A scowl was set in his face, and he glared at her. Livarie stood up to defend the sorceress, and had no clue it was Ramanth.

"Please, Elfaroth. This is my good friend, Crimson. Don't you remember her?" she asked frantically. Elfaroth shook his head and backed up a pace, standing beside Kayle.
"That is Ramanth, do not be fooled!" he cried. "He took Crimson's body!" He noticed the company was giving him very concerned looks, as if he had gone crazy. He looked pleadingly at Livarie, hoping she could sense it too.

She smells of blood. The comment rang through the company's ears. Thryn padded up to Kylinen and nuzzled her with his nose. The wounds were fresh, but disappeared somehow. Livarie stood beside Kayle, and wondered how they could take out Ramanth without killing Crimson. Elfaroth was alert, and his sword hand was twitching.
Kylinen_EarthSpeaker
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2003 01:45
Ky looked sharply up at Crimson. She looked utterly bewildered; farce or truth? Farce; she decided. Thryn was usually right in such matters. She focussed her power and spoke a binding word; rock tendrils slithered from the ground, creeping their way up Crimson's body, until she was trapped in a tangle of stone.
Lady~Silivren
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2003 04:05
((Sorrryyy!! I was suppose to post last night.. but.. I couldn't so.. eesh! So.. this will be a long post ))

Silivren woke up in a damp jail cell. She was lying on her side on the floor, and she could hear water dripping somewhere outside. She stood up and rubbed her head. Whatever Ramanth did, it really hurt and she now had a massive headache. She walked to the door of the cell, and looked out. "Draikren!" she called, barely above a whisper. His head could instantly be seen, and he looked like he had a headache too. "Yes!" he called back, same noise level.

Sil looked around to see if there were any guards nearby. There was one, but as usual he was sleeping. Probably one of the undead.. she thought. She turned back to Draikren. "We have to get out of here! Where's Gratio?" she asked, afraid of what might happen to him for setting her brother free. Draikren shook his head. "I don't know... I think he was taken to a different cell.." he said.

Silivren sighed and plopped to the floor. "Greeat.. just great Silivren.. second time that you've been caught and nobody is here to save you.." she said and began to cry. Realizing that she was and elf and a necromancer, she stopped crying and stood up. She walked back to the door thingy and looked out at the guard. "We must escape!" she said, fiddling with the bells. But at this time she couldn't think of any that would work...

Ranna, the Sleepbringer, will take all those who hear it into slumber except the wielder. Second is Mosrael, the Waker. One of the most dangerous bells, and still so in any form. The sound is a seesaw that will throw the wielder further into death, even if it brings the listener to Life. Third is Kibeth, the Walker. Kibeth gives freedom of movement to the Dead, or forces the Dead to walk at the wielder’s will. But Kibeth is contrary and can make the wielder walk where they would not choose to go. Fourth is Dyrim, the Speaker, of melodious tone. Dyrim may grant speech to the dumb, tongue-lost dead, or give forgotten words their meaning. Dyrim may also still a tongue that moves too freely. Fifth is Belgaer, the Thinker, which can restore independent thought, and memory, and all patterns of what was once in Life. Or in a careless hand, erase them. Belgaer is troublesome too, always seeking to sound of its own accord. Sixth comes Saraneth, also known as the Binder. Saraneth speaks with the deep voice of power, shackling the dead to the wielder’s will. Astarael is last, Astarael the Sorrowful. Properly sounded, Astarael will cast all who hear it deep into Death. Including the wielder. Do not call upon Astarael unless all is lost.

"I could.. use... Ranna, but he's already asleep!" she said, desperate enough to try anything. Suddenly she got an idea. She would go into death, and then push the guard past the first gate, and then just hope that he'll past the ninth. He was already dead anyway.. and all she needed to do was set this poor thing free!

So, she drew the marks of protection and all that stuff and the next thing she knew she was standing waist high in water. She gasped for air as she made her way to the side. "Soo.. cold.." she said, but didn't show any further signs of coldness. She had something to do and she wasn't going to let a little freezing water stop her.

((Don't save me yet... lol.. I just need to finish this.. but It'll be too long for one post.. so. .yeah.. ))
Lady~Culin
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2003 05:20
((ACK! Bored.... out.... of.... my.... mind! Lol! Not good! Not good!))

Livarie felt something nagging at her from the back of her mind. Instead of trying to ignore it, she focused in on it. Ai! Silivren! She stared blankly at Crimson and steadied herself.
"You didn't happen to kill Silivren, did you?" she asked. Crimson cocked a smirk. "Ah, unfortunately, no." Livarie gave a sigh of relief and looked to Kayle.

"Silivren is wandering around in Death. I will go speak to her and perhaps find out where she is" she said quietly. "Please don't let anything touch me while I am on the other side" She sat down and lowered her head, phasing into Death. The river was running faster than normal, higher too. Livarie stepped carefully, avoiding sudden dips in the riverbed, and looked around for any other living spirits.

"Silivren" Liv whispered, and caught sight of a bright figure fighting the current. "Sil!" It turned around, and sure enough, Silivren was giving someone a little push into death. Livarie grabbed her wrist and waded over. "What are you doing?!" she cried above the roar of the water, sheilding her eyes from the spray.

"Trying to get free from my cell" Silivren replied happily, watching the guard float off. Liv laughed and shook her head. "By going into Death? The one place where you can disappear forever if you lose your balance? Nice goal." she said. "But more to the point... where is your body?" Silivren looked baffled.

"I... don't know. I passed out before I could figure it out... and woke up in a cell" Silivren said. "I thought you could have guessed that by now." Liv squinted and looked around.
"Well, today has been very... eventful, that is for sure." she hollered over the current. Silivren rubbed her arm.

They both spun around when they heard a faint splash further downstream. "What was that?" Livarie asked. Silivren looked uneasy. "Well, it can sense our life, that's for sure. We need to go back. Now!" she said, and turned back. Liv sighed. "Take care of yourself, Sil. I hope we can find you soon" she said, and went back into Life.

Liv opened her eyes, and felt the warmth of the breeze on her face. She stood up and stretched, getting used to the feel of her body again. "Silivren doesn't even know where she is." she mumbled to Kayle and Kylinen.
DreadPirateRoberts
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2003 05:51
Kayle scrambled up the stairs. He sprinted to Isila's room, and rapped on the door.
"Isila, get up! Sil has been caputured!"
He heard a stirring in the room, and in a moment, the elf appeared, clad in a thin nightgown. She shook her head, still groggy from sleep.
"Kayle, what is going on?"
"I told you, Sil has been captured by Ramanth. Get dressed and meet me in the common room. Hurry! I'll go wake up Jahn, Glenia and Taran."
He left without waiting for her answer. He repeated the process with the other three. Finally, everyone was assembled downstairs. A few yawned, but the worry over Silivren had wiped away any fatigue. Hearing the commtion outside, the group ran out just in time to see Elfaroth return to normal.
"Livaire, what's going on?"
"Sil has been caputured by Ramanth, and I had to restore my brother from the demon transformation." A thought occured to her.
"Brother, this is my finance, Kayle Regent. Kayle, this my brother, Elfaroth." They nodded in greeting.
"Ahem..." Ky coughed, bringing them back to the situatoin at hand.
"What's wrong with her?"
Ky shook her head.
"That scumbag Ramanth had taken over her body. Any idea what we can do about it?"
Glenia stepped forward.
"I can handle this."
She walked to Crimson. Fingering a medallion that she wore around her neck, she closed her eyes. She murmurmed softly, and the pendant began to glow. Raising her hand, she called inn a loud voice,
"Begone! Leave this woman in the name of Farriah the Good! Leave!"
A nimbus of light surrounded Crimson. After a minute the light faded, and she crumpled, where Ky caught her. Liv rushed to her side.
"Are you alright?"
Lady~Silivren
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2003 06:05
Silivren nodded and went back into life. The temperature wasn't very different from Death. She wiped the icicles from her nose, and sniffed. She looked at the guard and then back at Draikrens cell. He was staring wide-eyed at her. "W.. what was that? I thought you were dead!" he said, wiping the tears from his eyes. Luckily their cells were right across from each other, or else they would've been making a lot of noise.

"Don't worry brother!" she said cheerily. "I pushed the undead guard far into death.." she said triumphantly. He looked at her with a confused look on his face. "But.. if you pushed him into death.. how are we getting the keys to get out?" he asked her. This thought struck Silivren for the first time. "Aww man!" she said, realizing that her once perfect plan wasn't so perfect anymore. "Can't you go back and get the body?" Draikren asked.

Silivren almost lunged her shoe at him. "WHat do you mean go back!? I risked my life just to push him down!! I can't pass the gates!! I might slip and then be lost forever!! Are you mad!?" she yelled and took out Ranna, the Sleepbringer. She rung it a couple of times, and Draikren was on the floor, sound asleep in no time. Silivren put the bell away, and sat down on the floor. If only there was a way to get out!

[Edited on 7/29/03 by Lady~Silivren]
tasuki1000
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2003 06:44
Crimson fell into Ky's arms, she awoke, but an evil glare flashed at Kayle

"Fool...A goddess of healing won't just take my spirit out of this body you know...The spirit of Ramanth is as good as sealed in this body..well...If you want Silivren and Draikren back..or maybe even Gratio..meet me at my castle. I'll give you before dawn until they're executed, but once the sun rises, they will surely die" Crimson snapped her fingers in the same way that Ramanth did, and she dissappeared
Just then, Silivren heard someone coming towards them. He sounded big, but when she saw who it was, she just rolled her eyes and stuck out her tongue when he came to her cell. "What do you want?" she asked Ramanth, and turned her back on him.

A message from Lord Ramanth, miss, he will have you and your brother executed when dawn strikes. In the interim, please wait until you, Draikren, and Gratio will be escorted to the dungeons

The guard turned around and stood at the tower stairway, where stwo other guards held Gratio by a leash and had whips in their hands. Gratio was barechested, and hand scars over his body.

The guard said "You will stay here with the others until the execution commences, please wait for Lord Ramanth to return while he will have more information regarding this.."

Crimson, still possessed and controlled by Ramanth's spirit, arrived at the Tiadravor Palace where the Regents and both Elanors were kept. He vistied the Elanors' cell first, t bring some dreadful news

"I am sorry Karwen, but Silivren and Draikren have defied my order and the kingdom's as well. We have given them multiple warnings..but they don't seem to listen you see. They are being kept in my prison tower and will be executed tommorow morning. Deepest sympathy to you both, but it must be done"

Then, he visited Theseus Regent's cell again, while he was refilling the old duke's water bucket he told him, "Yes, it's true..your son is planning to attack my palace and my city without reason! I told you the minute he was born, brother...He had a mental problem, a serious one...it's like he has to see bloodlust to live...he's been killing the innocents around Chaonia! I've been trying to tell him to stop, but he won't listen...I always thought that at least one of my family would be locked up in a prison, but not two..."

"What?! Kayle would never do that! He has to have a reason! What have you done to him?"

"I haven't done anything Theseus and you know that!" Ramanth spoke through Crimson's body "Did I even kill one of his family members? Nooooo....Are they all alive? Yeeeesss...You see? He doesn't have a reason!"

"But you told me that Kayle thought that we were all dead! You must've told him that!"
"Quiet little brother...Well, I must go now, to protect my palace from your mental son.."
Lady~Culin
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2003 09:10
Livarie laid a hand on Crimson's forehead, and her eyes opened, a deeper red than normal. She spoke with a voice that was not her own. "Fool...A goddess of healing won't just take my spirit out of this body you know...The spirit of Ramanth is as good as sealed in this body..well...If you want Silivren and Draikren back..or maybe even Gratio..meet me at my castle. I'll give you before dawn until they're executed, but once the sun rises, they will surely die"

Liv gasped as Crimson disappeared. "He has gone too far." she heard Elfaroth mumble. She nodded in agreement, and got off her knees, brushing the dirt off her. Elfaroth spoke up.
"I know where the castle is, if you need my help" he said rather shyly. Liv smiled at her brother. "We will probably need your sword more than the little brains that you have." she laughed. He looked at her smugly, and then decided not to attack her at a time as this.

Livarie turned to Kayle. "Silivren will be executed." she muttered. "I don't care about the others, only Silivren. Buut... scince Draikren is Silivren's brother, I suppose we should save him too." she said, and then walked up to him. She unclasped the jewel from around her neck and hung it around his. "I am sure you will find its power useful" She smiled and turned back to the others. Liv frowned as Elfaroth started laughing at her, and slapped him.

"Oh, I swear, two thousand years, and you STILL haven't changed a bit. Still immature as ever " Liv scoffed, and half-smirked at him. "You'd better be happy father isn't here to deal with you." Elfaroth rubbed his cheek. "Daddy's girl. The only thing that's changed about you is how hard you slap." Liv smiled proudly. "No, I mean, really, you've gotten rusty" Elfaroth snorted, and hid his head under his hands.

Liv rolled her eyes and whined. "Stop it." she moaned and chucked a rock at him. She crossed her arms in irritation, and looked back at Kayle. "Let's go before I decide to turn Elfaroth back into that awful demon" she suggested, and stuck her tongue out at her brother. He instantly returned the gesture and stared off into space.

[Edited on 29/7/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
tasuki1000
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2003 01:23
Crimson's body was no longer dwelled by Ramanth's spirit, but she was still unconscious. She was kept in a small glass casket for the time. Ramanth was obviosly back in his own body now, telling Silivren how naughty she's been

"Little girl...You and your friends are interfering with the Dark Lord's plans...There's no other way to solve this than to kill you!" He turned to Draikren "And you...You've tried to escape too many times. I am deeply ashamed" He then gave a glare at Gratio "And you most of all..betraying your master and siding to these nobodies. I hope those whips have taught you a valuable lesson..Your execution will be in approximately 10 minutes.." He turned around and was about to walk away, but as he tuned, Kayle and the others were standing in a battle-ready position, all staring evily at Ramanth's eyes

"Ah..what a pleasant surprise! You know I was just about to get you in your own cells, but now...I don't have to! Now if you'll excuse me.."

"You're not going anywhere...Uncle...Wait..you're not even my uncle..you're just a disgrace to all Chaonia, and you know it...You've killed too many innocents..turning them into the undead..I can't believe you.." Kayle said, he raised his staff, and fired a huge energy blast, knocking Ramanth back and slamming his back on some jail bars. The duke stood there, his head up, and mouth open. He slowly walked closer to Kayle, clutching his own staff and using it as a cane to walk. When he finally was 5 inches away from him, Kayle shot another blast,knocking Ramanth back again. But this time, instead of coming back up, he laughed as he was sprawled on the floor

"Y-You...Think you..can kill me? And...and..If you do...You'll never know where I'm keeping Crimson, because my guards don't know...either" He said pausing through deep pants. He got up again now, and summoned his own energy blast, and raised his arm to shoot it at Kayle, but before he striked back he said "Prepare to die, nephe-"

A large KLANG was heard, and Ramanth fell to the floor one last time. This revealed Gratio holding a huge metal bar in his hand, and a large keychain in the other
"Hey" He said smoothly "He's not dead...at least I think...but how did you guys get here? Perchance?"
Vaticus
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2003 01:31
The Dark Lord Saratar sat on his throne, clothed in black and shrouded in shadow. His slitted, red pupiled eyes gazed at the thirteen black-robed mages standing before him.

"Lord Saratar," one of the mages said, "There is someone here to see you."

The antechamber door swung wide to admit Durin.

"Ah, Durin! How are you do--" something about Durin stuck Saratar as different. Then he felt it. Durin had somehow regained ALL of his power!!!

"You, worthless pile of refuse, shall now address me as Lord Durin." Durin said simply.

"Lord Durin," Saratar murmured, terrified, "Please forgive me for making you weak when I resurrected you! As a penalty, I'll...I'll...I'll serve you! I swear!" The Black Circle made the same oaths.

Durin made a few short hand motions and Saratar and the others felt as though the room grew cold. "What, if I may ask, my Lord, have you done to us?"

"I have magically bound you to your oath. Now you couldn't break it even if you wished to do so. And as your first act of servitude, Saratar, disrobe and climb on to that alter." He indicated a stone alter between Saratar and Durin.

Saratar took of his clothes and laid on the alter and asked Durin, "Now what, milord?"

"I shall make you a better servant." Durin pulled an ornate dagger from his belt. The dagger's blade was silver and the handle was gem-encrusted gold. In the hilt was a hollow crystal. He chanted a few lines and the dagger began to glow. The Black Circle knew this spell. Durin was going to make Saratar a lich!

Durin plunged the dagger into Saratar's heart. The hilt filled with blood. Saratar's body was drained. His now pasty-white skin clung to his bones, giving him a skeletal appearance.

"Get up, Saratar."

Saratar stood and looked himself over. He looked ghastly.

"Here." Durin handed Saratar a red robe with gold embroidery and gems enlaid in it, as well as a golden, gem-encrusted headband and a staff made of bone.

"You are too kind, my Lord." Saratar's voice was now raspy and quiet.

An armored skeleton entered the chamber. "Lord Durin," it said, "I have received news of the Lady Silivren, as you have commanded me."

"And?"

"She is to be executed tomorrow."

"By whom?"

"Ramanth."

Durin frowned. Well, Ramanth. I took your undead army and thought you would have the wits not to cross me. Now you meddle in my personal affairs.

"Now I'm pissed."

Durin wove a portal leading to Ramanth's dungeons and stepped through.

((OOC: sorry for the long post everybody. Silivren, I'll save you!"))
annunvingiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2003 03:48
ooc-is losted, so will post what can.

Isila and Jahn stood in the background, slowly taking in all of their surroundings. The healing mage was terribly confused and could feel pain coming from almost every person~mostly from Ramanth, who was now on the floor unconscious. Ramanth was slowly starting to drain her energy, and she knew he would come to if she didn't stop him.

"Jahn, this is the ultimate test of our love. If you do not do what I ask, we may all die." She turned to the Weren.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Hit me. Hard. Knock me unconscious. Whatever you do, do it quickly. NOW!" she shouted.

"Is-Isila, I can't...I can't hurt you."

"YOU MUST! Jahn, if you don't, he will come back, and kill us all! YOU MUST STOP ME FROM HEALING HIM!!!!" The mage was wild with anger. "NOW!!!"
Lady~Culin
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2003 06:54
Livarie flinched as Ramanth was knocked to the ground. “Don’t kill him, not yet” Livarie said quietly, stepping forward and bending over Ramanth’s unconscious form. She laid a hand on his face, and closed her eyes. “I have to find out where you hid Crimson” she said firmly, and pressed his head into the ground. “Think” she ordered roughly. The unconscious man was obviously not going to give up easily. Livarie growled and this time pressed his throat to the ground. “Think!”

Her eyes widened as Ramanth answered weakly through her mind. Liv shivered, and removed her hand quickly, standing up. “Kayle, I am going to retrieve Crimson, I can’t just leave my friend here in the presence of this mental case” Liv stepped over Ramanth’s unconscious body and wandered through the hallways. As she went on, they grew dimmer and dimmer until she came to a hall that was pitch black. She felt around for a door, and found a crease in the wall.

Searching the crease with her fingers, she blindly found the knob, and twisted it as hard as she could. The door wouldn’t budge. She thought for a moment, and stepped back with only a finger touching the knob. “Some kind of rusting spell has been set on the door” she whispered to herself, feeling the prick of the rough rust under her hands. Liv took her sword out of its sheath and slammed it into the crease, putting all of her strength into pushing the hilt to the right.

It slowly swung open, and Liv shielded her face from a blast of cold air that greeted her. The air almost knocked her back, and then it calmed as soon as she took her hands from her face. She opened each eye cautiously one after the other, and then stared around in wonder. It was a dim, freezing cold room with tiny lights swimming about on the ceiling. There were paintings lining the walls of rulers of old, and Liv scanned them, and noticed a painting of Kayle’s father that she had seen in his memories.

She stepped gingerly over the red rug running like a trail of blood down the center of the room, and looked over at the end of it. There the floor was made of a thin glass, and there were vines covering the dripping stone walls. Livarie curiously wandered over and stepped lightly onto the glass, peering below it. She jumped back with a shriek when she saw a human face underneath the dark surface.

“Crimson!” Livarie called, and tapped on the glass. It was to no avail. The sorceress was out cold. She touched the glass cautiously with a fingertip, and was surprised when her hand sank through it like it was water. She pulled back. “This is too strange” she stuttered, backing up a pace. Shaking her head, Liv realized that she had to get Crimson out of the casing, and find her way back to the others. She reached through the glass again, this time with both arms, and lifted Crimson out, dragging her to the stone and setting her there. She rubbed her arms. Elves were just not made to lift things.

She decided to make Crimson walk on her own. She drew the bell Kibeth, the Walker, and rung it twice, circling it between her forefinger and thumb. Crimson stood up, still unconscious. “Follow me” Liv said, and strapped the bell back in, walking through the room again. Crimson’s footsteps were of little comfort to her, as Liv felt as if a zombie had decided to join her on her way back.

Livarie picked up her pace, and found her way back to the others quickly. She heard Crimson’s voice from behind her. “Good job, Lyrehal” the sorceress said, and smiled widely at the company after seeing Ramanth’s form lying on the ground. Livarie nodded, quite happy with herself too.

[Edited on 30/7/2003 by Lady~Culin]
Lady~Silivren
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 30, 2003 03:53
(())

Silivren was sitting in her cell, unaware of what was going on down the hall. Ramanth was going to pay for locking her up, and her brother and Gratio. And not to mention her parents. (stalling.. stalling.. want it long? then im stalling..) Suddenly she heard a loud CLANG, but figured that it was just one of the guards knocking each other out since they can't really die. Draikren was still asleep across from her, and she had no idea where Gratio went.

Why did I have to go and kill that guard!? Couldn't I have just... brought him back to life and then use the bells to get me out of here?! she thought. (Yup. That just came to me right now..) She laid back onto the hard floor (Is it hard? Well it is now...) and put her hands behind her head. She had gotten used to the cold temperature, and figured that it was suppose to be that cold for the guards. (Although, elves don't feel the cold, do they??? Don't think so.. thank you Orli for telling me that in the commentaries of FotR!!)

As she laid there, she could sense that someone was coming closer. She wasn't sure who, but it was someone. She stood up and walked to the door to listen more closely. She couldn't hear any footsteps, since they would echo throughout the whole dungen. She took off her shoe, but put it back on. Whoever it was couldn't hurt her from behind bars. She waited for a while, but still no sound. Finally she decided that she was tired and just sensing things so she sat down on the ground where she was.

[Edited on 7/30/03 by Lady~Silivren]

[Edited on 30/7/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
tasuki1000
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 30, 2003 12:10
Gratio put on a look of guilt on his face "S-sorry...Here, this is the key to Draikren's cell, it's at the far end of the corridor" He took the rusted key off the keychain and handed it to Liv "I'll go unlock Silivren's" He ran down to the middle of the doorway and almost tripped in his haste. He quickly unlocked the door and brought Silivren back to the group, with Livarie and Draikren quickly following

"Now..what should we do with Raman-" Gratio said, but froze on the spot. Ramanth's body, once sprawled on the floor, had now dissappeared

((Ok, this is supposed to be the part where Ramanth mysteriosuly escapes . I won't be roleplaying him anymore for the remainder of this thread, but I will be RPing Gratio. Durin and Saratar DID NOT take Ramanth's body. The duke just mysteriously escapes)
<< First1112131415
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email