Register

<< First1112131415
Author Topic:
Lady~Culin
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: A Mage's Quest (KEEP)
on: September 06, 2003 02:16
Livarie looked to Silivren as she left and looked at all of them. There was an awkward silence, and Liv raised her ears. "Erm... I think I'll go cheer up Silivren." She ran out the door and couldn't help but feeling a little queasy. She herself was a necromancer: she didn't know if she could handle the Dark Powers. There was more anger to feul the wrath of Sedryn. She had heard of him before, and she feared the day when she would have to help face something of the like.

She found Silivren in her room and sat down beside her with a foolish grin. "Hi" Liv said with a childish wave. Silivren snorted and turned around. "Um.. can I do anything to make you feel better?" Silivren brightened up. "Hmm... there's potential there. Let's see... you can go kill my brother, and you can -" Liv began to take notes. She didn't want anyone to feel alone.

Silivren twitched. Livarie got an idea. She pulled a face. "Think of something funny..." she said and grinned. Her friend began to meditate and then laughed a little. "No, no! You dork! You have to actually TELL ME what's funny!" Liv said happily. Silivren glared at her and curled up in her chair.

Livarie hung her head. She had always been to serious and a little too negative to suceed in cheering up someone. She sighed. "Fine, fine... I'll leave you alone... just don't let your demons devour you" She went to the den where there were a bunch of humans just sitting around and glaring at eachother. "Rangers" Liv muttered with a shake of her head, and plopped down on a couch.

She curled up and fell asleep, listening to the Gods and Kayle converse in the other room.

((Come back, everyone!))

[Edited on 8/9/2003 by Syriana]
Lady~Silivren
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 09, 2003 02:08
((I feel like having a flashback.. so here goes! Not like anyone's posting..))

Silivren sat there, staring out the window. The fingered with the jewel around her neck and wondered what they were talking about with the gods.

It was the day that Silivren would departure from home. She had told nobody, especially her younger brother, that she was leaving, except for her father, who had agreed with her. He had said that it would be a good experience for her to go explore other parts of Middle Earth. Her mother, on the other hand, would've flipped her lid if she found out. That's why Sil wrote her a note saying that she was leaving, but will return soon and not to be mad. It read:

I am leaving, but I will return soon. Please don't be mad.

Much love,
Silivren

Silivren chuckled as she remembered that day. It has been so long ago that she surprised herself by remembering.

Silivren made her way through the forest after leaving the note for her mother and saying good bye to her father. Her brother was a whole nother story. Luckily for her he was still asleep when she had left, so there was no big scene involved. It wasn't soon after that that she had met Livarie (in the tree.. remember?) and then joined Kayle and the group.

Silivren sighed and put the jewel away, and turned to face Livary. Only, she wasn't there anymore so Sil decided to go find her. She had been rude to her even though she was having a bad day. When she finally found Liv, she was sleeping, so she didn't bother her. Silivren went back to the room and sat at the window again.

[Edited on 9/10/03 by Lady~Silivren]
Lady~Culin
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 09, 2003 02:38
((Humm... why am I in such a good mood today?!))

Livarie woke herself up as she crashed to the floor. She had a bad habit when she slept in chairs: she'd put her legs over the back and hang upside down. Sometimes, she'd startle herself out of a dream and crash on her head. She sat up and rubbed her forehead. "Oooo" she moaned. The rangers in the room darted their glances to her. Geez, no wonder nobody trusted the Rangers. She rubbed her shoulder and wandered into the other room.

She wandered over to where Kayle was still conversing with the gods, and Durin looked frozen in his place. (no, really... where is he?) She tapped her fingers and sat on the bar, humming to herself.
"OOo Look at all the pretty little coconuts... *deedly deedlie* there they are a-standin' in a row *bum bum bum* Big ones small ones..." she was interrupted by a loud thump. A bird had hit the window! It was a swallow.... carrying a coconut!!!

((OOOO SOOO SOORRYY>... couldn't help it. *innocent smile*))
annunvingiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 09, 2003 03:32
ooc-sorry for not posting sooner...band. :dizzy: btw, if you don't remember, my last post mainly concerning jahn, he was thinking about their future while sitting on a ridge outside the town.

Jahn walked over toward Isila and waved his hand in front of her face. She didn't even blink, so he took her hand and led her outside. He led her through the streets out to the field where he had been just minutes before.

"Isila," he whispered. "Isila, I love you." Jahn looked into her eyes, which were still slightly glassed over. Perplexed, he frowned and crossed his arms thinking, What did that man do to you? Why are you so docile and, nearly, lifeless?

So confused was the Weren, that he didn't notice that the glassy look in Isila's eyes had disappeared, and was replaced by an impish sort of grin. She quickly grabbed his face and, pulling it down to meet hers, kissed him. "I love you too, you silly piper," she said. "Now, why did you bring me out here?"

Jahn turned toward the west, where the sun was just beginning to set behind a string of mountains. "I wanted to show you this place. It reminds me of home." A far-off look came to his face, a longing that could only be suppressed by returning to the silhonell.

"You want to go home."

The Weren faced his love. "Home," he repeated. "Yes, I suppose I do. I miss it, Isila, in a way only one who feels that eternal longing for something they will never be able to achieve. You realise that if I go home, we will never be married?"

"Yes. But perhaps if I come with you, it will not be that way. Your people have always known me. Why would they not accept me?"

Jahn shook his head. "I do not know. Our friendship itself was frowned upon. Imagine if we returned engaged, or worse, married? They would disown me, us. Your people and mine. Never would we be able to live with the people we love, in the places we love. Never...we would have to find a land, a home of our own."

"But Kayle, Liv, Sil, what about them? Wherever they go, we will be welcomed. Kayle, he is the son of a king, is he not? We could live in his land, in his court even."

"Isila, you do not see it, do you? Even if we stay with them, there will always be the inward thought that we can never go to the silhonell or the desert. We will never be accepted there. And even if we went, they would ignore us. Our families, our friends, the people we've known our whole lives." He walked away from her, facing the setting sun again, and the mountains in front of it. "Do you know what is just beyond the sun, my love?"

Isila shook her head. "No."

"My home. It is just beyond those mountains. It calls to me, Isila. I need to return. I can feel it. Something is about to happen there." Almost as if it was a sign from Eru, at that moment, the sun disappeared completely behind the mountains. "I have to return," he said.

"Then I will go with you." Isila placed her left hand upon his shoulder. "You forgot that part of the vows of the betrothed is 'to follow to the ends of the earth.' I know for a fact that the silhonell does not quite reach that point, but I will follow all the same."

a quick note-this may be a good direction for us to head toward...if you guys like the idea. it also may be a good chance to start up a second thread, this one's gotten awfully lengthy. post your thoughts in the ooc thread.

[Edited on 10/9/2003 by Saurid]
Lady~Silivren
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2003 11:44
((For some unknown reason I feel like killing Silivren, but, I know what harm it will do to you guys so I won't. I know you just can't live without her Oh.. and.. yeash.. sorry.. I read it.. I understand now!!!))

Silivren now sat directly in the window- sideways/parallel to the window cill. She closed her eyes and the next thing she knew she felt as if she was in the air. Falling. Suddenly she heard a loud thump and pain shot up her right leg, and all the way up to her arm. She opened her eyes with a groan and looked around. Suddenly the ground seemed much closer- not even a foot away from her face. A nearby tree also seemed closer. That's when it hit her. She had fallen out of the window!

Slowly lifting herself up, she managed to get herself in a slightly up-right position. Her arm hurt really bad, and so did her leg. "Well, Silivren," she said, slightly annoyed at herself, "you've managed to make yourself look like an idiot once again." She crawled to the tree and raised herself up. Luckily the window wasn't that high up, otherwise she could've been killed. Not as if it came as a big surprise. She knew she was going to die somehow- wether it be by window or stupidity. And yet she didn't see a difference between the two.

Sil tried to limp back to the tavern, but it wasn't possible. She tried to hop on her left leg, but only managed to get to the door. She opened it, still on one leg, and hopped inside, wincing at the pain. Why didn't Ramanth kill me when he had the chance? she thought. The others would probably stone her to death if they would've heard her, but at the moment she didn't care. All she wanted to do was get to a chair or something.

Finally she came to the room where Kayle and Durin and the gods were talking. She hopped a few paces, but then couldn't take it any longer. She tumbled over and fell ontop of Durin, who had seemed like a statue. "OUCH!!!" she screamed going down, and hit the ground with a *bang*.. but luckily Durin broke her fall. She rolled over off of him and onto her back. "Sorry bout that.." she managed to say.

[Edited on 15/9/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
Vaticus
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 16, 2003 03:30
"That's all right, Silivren." Durin drank in the sight of her. Her beauty washed over him. I cannot let her die. Turning to Kayle, Durin said, "I will go with you." To Silivren, "I love you. With all my heart, I love you. Forever I shall love you. Remember that."

Ithran turned red with fury over this. He never told me that. He was mine. My devout follower. So powerful and charming was he that I even shared my bed with him. I made him my husband. Alas, that was long ago. Her anger subsided.

"My Lady Silivren, will you marry me this very night?"

Both Ithran and Silivren were caught off guard with that.
DreadPirateRoberts
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 16, 2003 04:42
ooc- I am working on next place for MQ to go. What does everyone think of Annu's idea? Please post in ooc. Welcome back Vaticus. Sorry for the holdup.

[Edited on 17/9/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
Lady~Silivren
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 17, 2003 11:00
((And just think.. I was actually planning of editing my post and killing her when she fell out the window.. Er.. I mean.. Yeah! WElcome back! ))

"I love you. With all my heart, I love you. Forever I shall love you. Remember that."
"My Lady Silivren, will you marry me this very night?"

Silivren was caught of guard with that. She was speechless, and all of a sudden it felt as if all the pain had gone away. She felt happy again, as if her sadness had been sucked into the ground when she fell out of the window. He.. does love me.. she thought. She caught sight of Ithran's red face, and tried to keep from laughing. But then looking into Durin's eyes her heart beat faster as if trying to escape and she did not feel the need to laugh anymore. "Are... are you sure?" she asked, but knew that was the wrong thing to say. The whole room had gone quiet, and even the Rangers were watching them.

Silivren shook her head. "I didn't mean to say that.." she said and took a deep breath. "Yes, I will marry you.." she said and smiled.

[Edited on 9/17/03 by Lady~Silivren]
Lady~Culin
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 17, 2003 11:16
Liv looked up from putting the sparrow back outside and then at Sil and Durin. She still didn't like him too much, but she wanted Sil to be happy, and she could see that he was what she wanted. So she put on a grin and sighed happily. "How sweet" was her only comment. Her ears pricked to a sort of grunt from across the room.

She turned her head to see Ithran looking extremely annoyed, and her skin had turned red. Liv broke down in a fit of laughter. She just didn't like Ithran at all so she didn't care how she felt. She toppled off her chair and landed on the floor laughing histerically. The Elf suddenly clamped her mouth shut. She didn't want to get 'punished' for her amusement at Ithran's expense.
Vaticus
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 17, 2003 11:43
"Yes, I will marry you.." Silivren said and smiled.

He leaned over and kissed her. Turning to the gods, he said,"Yes, we will go, but we must wait till after the wedding."

((ooc: soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored.))
Lady~Silivren
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 17, 2003 03:08
((Wow.. what a small world.. same here.. HAHA CULIN!!! Sorry.. *bursts out laughing* .. heh))

Silivren couldn't stop smiling. "Wait a minute. You.. when.. what? When will the wedding be then? Certainly we can't stay any longer.." she asked, completely lost in her own trail of thought that she hadn't heard a word that he had said. She looked at Liv who was clamping her mouth shut and obviousely trying not to laugh. Silivren then started laughing too, but only she wasn't able to control it. Not knowing what to do, she gave Durin a big hug and ran upstairs, still laughing. She wondered if Liv had followed her, but was afraid if she looked back she would run into something. This is the best day ever!!! she thought.
annunvingiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 19, 2003 09:07
Jahn and Isila wandered back into the tavern in time to hear Durin's proposal to Silivren. Isila smiled. It's about time, too. They've been in love for eternity.

Meanwhile, Jahn headed toward Kayle. "Kayle, I need to speak with you. Isila and I, we are going to return to the silhonell. Something terrible is going to happen there. I feel it in my heart. We will leave at dawn."

ooc-this is step one in the switching threads process...please bear with me. dpr, if you could post something along the lines of "we'll come with you" that would be wonderful.
Lady~Culin
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 19, 2003 11:10
Liv's face reddened with surpressed laughter as Silivren ran up the stairs. She had heard what Isila said, and she decided to go check on Elfaroth to see if he wanted to go also. She slipped past the gods, nudging Ithran with a snigger and running out the door. She ran all the way to the town square where Elfaroth had found his one true calling. Washboard playing ( hehehehe sory. I'm in sucha good mood. So unusual... three days in a row! I think me and Sil switched personalities!) She looked at him, very confused.

"Um. I won't ask..." she began. "Are you coming with us to the Silhonell?" she asked, having a little trouble with the word. It was weren tongue, and she didn't know that language. She didn't know a lot of languages... but anyway. It sounded a little like this: Sil-no- no... -Sil ho... no no... Silhon- I mean, Silnoheel. Grr. Silnohell!!!!

Elfaroth cocked an eyebrow. "I don't know if I should. I mean, Liv, I am a danger to you" Now it was her turn to raise an eyebrow. She sat on his knee. "How so?" she asked. Elfaroth sighed and set down his instrument. "I am still hunted. They want me dead. They already think that you burned to death with our parents, but they saw me escape. Selael, you must go without me"

Liv frowned. "But you'll be safe with us" she argued. He hugged her and stood up, wandering away. Liv pouted and headed back to the tavern, kicking up dust. She slammed the door behind her, stomping up the stairs. "Stubborn brothers.."
Vaticus
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 19, 2003 02:42
A wedding with the gods as officiators. This is better than I had thought it would be. Durin was happy. So happy, he conjured little images of himself and Silivren to stand on the huge apple pie he made.

He stopped at Silivren's room on the way to his own. "Silivren? You ned to get dressed. Do you need a wedding gown, or something?" Without waiting for a reply, he began looking for some supplies.

He retuned to his room with some spider webs and shards of glass. From his pack, he drew some black lotus.

"I was saving these for a protection from death spell, but this wedding is more important."

With the lotus and some glass shards, he magically wove a tux. "The finest material. Magic." With the rest of the glass and the spider webs, he wove a magnificent gown. He stared in awe at its beauty. "Only one thing could make it more beautiful. Silivren."

He dressed himself and, delicately, he carried the gown to Silivren's room.
Lady~Silivren
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 19, 2003 04:26
He stopped at Silivren's room on the way to his own. "Silivren? You ned to get dressed. Do you need a wedding gown, or something?" Without waiting for a reply, he began looking for some supplies.

Silivren opened the door slightly and peeked out, but Durin had already left. She smiled to herself and went back inside the room. And then she started freaking out because she didn't have anything to wear and she didn't expect the wedding to actually be on that night. She thought it was just a figure of speech. She heard something at the door, and wondered who it could be. Something evil to ruin my wedding probably, she thought, grabbing her knife. As she opened the door she saw Durin standing there with her dress.

"Wow.." was all she could say and dropped her knife. "That's beautiful! Where.. where did you get that?"

[Edited on 20/9/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Vaticus
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 20, 2003 04:40
"Wow.." was all she could say and dropped her knife. "That's beautiful! Where.. where did you get that?"

"I made it for you." Durin smiled, somewhat.

Silivren closed the door and changed. When the door opened again, Durin's eyes went wide with amazement. What beauty!
Lady~Silivren
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 20, 2003 05:16
He made it.. for me? she thought and took the dress to get changed. That was about the first time that she had seen him smile in a long time. She couldn't really remember if he had smiled before, but it didn't really matter. She had finally found love and she wasn't going to ruin that. "Oh wow.. I hope I don't rip it.." she said to herself, but managed to keep it together. When she was done, she looked at herself in the mirror. "Well.. this was not what I had thought would happen when I joined this group.." she said with a laugh. She tried not to move much, since she didn't want to damage the dress. He made it.. with what!? she thought, making her way to the door. She opened it and saw that Durin was still standing there. His eyes were wide, and at first she thought that she had put the dress on backwards or something.

"Where's Livarie?" she asked. Silivren felt like throwing herself out the window. Where's Livarie? Where's Livarie!?!?!? Is that all I can think of!? Where's my best friend!?!?!? she thought. "Uh.. nevermind.." she said and closed the door behind her, so they were both standing in the hall.
Lady~Culin
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 20, 2003 07:19
((Where's LIv? Liv is trying to find a way to weasel Elfaroth into coming with them! Heh))

Elfaroth forced himself to walk away so he wouldn't be tempted to go with the group. He knew what danger they had already been in. They didn't need inhuman bounty hunters after them too. He shrank against a wall and drooped his head, staring off into space. "I don't want this to happen..."

Liv plopped down on a bench in the den and started fooling around with a few of the most uncomplicated spells she could remember. She drew the marks of light, and a few dots hovered before bursting into flame, which almost caught her hair on fire. "Whoo" she waved a hand in front of her face to clear the smoke. "I think Children AND elves shouldn't play with fire..."
Vaticus
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 21, 2003 12:26
Durin and Silivren stood together in the hall, alone. It was quiet. Neither said anything. She's so pretty. I bet she's happy. Too bad it won't last.

Flashback...
Go with Kayle or not. Let's see what the future says. If I go with Kayle, I will die. That sucks. And if I don't go with Kayle...Silivren will die!?!

I can't let that happen. He looked at Silivren, standing there in her gown. "Let's go." Durin said.

Everyone gathered in the common room, dressed formally. The gods stood in front, with Ithran in front. She argued that, since Durin worshipped her, she would marry Silivren to him.

The service was going well. And then, the moment for which Durin was waiting. "You may kiss the bride." Ithran said, straining to sound calm and reverent.

Durin caught it, but didn't care. He kissed Silivren with every ounce of tenderness and love he could muster.
annunvingiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 21, 2003 01:41
ooc-*raises eyebrows with sudden spurt of genius* bounty hunters...hmmm...an inhuman evil. perhaps it lurks in the silhonell? what think you people?

Isila laughed inwardly at the wedding. It was slightly ironic: the couple that had been in love the shortest amount of time in the group were the first to be married.

She walked forward to bless the newly-weds. "Ilss ent'riako rinde lumai naron." The Rai-ith Nomar hugged the bride. "It means, 'I wish you all of the peace of the world.' Though I fear that the peace will be a long time coming for many." Isila drifted into her thoughts, leaving the rest of the well-wishers far behind.

ooc-i'm going to go start thread 2. it will be titled, "darkness rises in the west." look for it here!

[Edited on 9/22/03 by annunvingiel]
Lady~Silivren
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 21, 2003 01:56
((*annoyed*Could we atleast just describe the wedding!? Heh. Lousy weekend. Geez. And I can't see what I'm typing either. Oh well. I shall describe it all. Ignore typos))

Silivren's heart skipped a beat. This is it.. she thought and followed Durin. There was something inside her that told her something was wrong. "Is everything alright?" she asked him, but he was taken away by Ithran. She found Livarie and had a laughing stoke before she was able to calm down. ((Still can't see, by the way.. There's like something wrong with my computer. Black background with dark blue font doesn't mix))

Silivren couldn't help but tune out the service. She kept shifting her weight from foot to foot and almost fell over once. She looked at Livarie a couple of times, but had to look away quickly to keep from bursting with luaghter. Strange how everything worked out.. she thought.

--The service was going well. And then, the moment for which Durin was waiting. "You may kiss the bride." Ithran said, straining to sound calm and reverent.

Durin caught it, but didn't care. He kissed Silivren with every ounce of tenderness and love he could muster. --

:love::love::love: Silivren's ears pricked up as she heard Ithran say that, and before she could do anything Durin was kissing her. Her heart stopped and she couldn't breathe, but she didn't care. This was the best thing that had ever happened to her. (Okay, besides from meeting Liv. YOU HAPPY!? heh)

((Done with my post. Working on getting my thing fixed so I can actually see the darned window. Grr.. hehh.. Okay, so I didn't describe it.. but whatever.. lol. Oh, and Culin, we can discuss the bouquet later! This wasn't how we planned it!! LOL!!! ))

[Edited on 22/9/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
DreadPirateRoberts
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 22, 2003 03:37
(sorry, have been really busy with English and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance)

As Kayle watched the marriage of Durin and Silivren, a fear crept into his heart. Is this what he really wanted? Was he ready for this kind of decision? He loved Livarie, that much was true. He loved her with all his heart. But was he ready for a wife? Only in the last few months had he started to come out of the shell of his grief. He didn't know if he could give her the affection and attention that she deserved. Maybe the trip to the desert might let him clear his thoughts...
DreadPirateRoberts
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 25, 2003 01:59
The next day, Kayle sat in the dark common room and pondered these sorrow-filled thoughts. He was distracted by the sound of someone coming down the stairs. He looked up to see Livaire walking down the stairs. Her hair was ruffled from sleep, and she wore wrinkled pajamas decorated with dancing foxes. All in all, a very undignifed look. He couldn't care less. In his eyes, she seemed to glow from within. Her silver hair cascaded down her shoulders in a glittering waterfall. Her eyes sparkled with hidden mirth. He stared as she decended.
"Good morning, Kayle. Did you sleep well?"
His mouth dropped open. Though they were just words to her, to him they were the purest of music. One thought resonded in his mind. He was an idiot. How could he even think about not marrying this wonderful woman? A look of concern crossed her finely chisled features and his heart almost burst.
"Are you alright?"
Suddenly, he rushed to her and took her into his arms.
"Kayle..."
He cut her off as her kissed her passionatly, putting all his love and devotion for her into the kiss.
"Oh, Livarie. What a fool I've been. I can't believe I waited this long! We must be married today! I can't wait any longer to start our life together."
Stunned, she stuttered,
"Um... sure.."
Kissing her again, he set her down and rushed to the door.
"I'll find a priest of Kedecia(goddess of love) right away! I'll schdedule for this evening."
As he reached the door, he turned back to her.
" I have a great idea for the honeymoon. Maybe a romantic trip to the desert?"
In a swirl of robes, he was gone.
Lady~Culin
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 26, 2003 09:58
(Sorry bout that, all. I've been kinda busy lately. Between my guild and everything. Gah. Welll, I'll try to get on here more.)

Liv blinked slowly, yawning. She hugged Mr. Fuzzles and tilted her head. “Huh?” she asked herself. She had missed most of what Kayle said, as she couldn’t concentrate without coffee. She watched him go. The bell in Mr. Fuzzle’s tummy jingled, and Liv stared into its dewy eyes. She shrugged and put her ear to his belly, giggling. “Mr. Fluzzelses.” Livarie said with another laugh. “I missed half of what he said.” She dragged him by the arm as she went back up the stairs, (Did I mention that Mr. Fuzzles is a big fat fluffy teddy? OF COURSE I DID! YOU ALL WEREN’T LISTENING! Jk. Heheh) mussing up her hair. She yawned again, and shuffled into her room. Immediately heading to the mirror, she splashed water from a dish on her face. She looked into the mirror.

“Married?” she asked her reflection, and shuffled back and forth from the closet, picking out her clothes and getting dressed. She stopped for a second. “Kedecia?” She asked her bandoleir before clasping it on. She thought for a moment before moving on to make the bed. She yawned again. “This evening.” She mumbled to the pillows. She nodded in pride. “I remembered!” she told herself. “Wait… what did I remember?” She scratched her ear. “OH! I’m getting married this evening.” She said with a satisfied grin. She tied off her hair in a braid and slid on some boots, walking out the door. She was humming to herself, still dragging around Mr. Fuzzles.

Liv was obviously verrry slow this morning. Elfaroth came up and sat beside her. “Hello!” he chuckled. “Hi” Livarie replied, sipping her coffee. “So what’s going on now?” he asked curiously. Liv rubbed her temples. “Uh, yeah. About that. Mr. Fuzzles is mine now” She hugged the bear defensively. Elfaroth rolled his eyes. “And?…” Liv brightened up, looking a little more awake. She tugged at the bandolier across her chest sleepily.

“Oh, and me and Kayle are… getting… mar… ried… this…. Evening???” Liv stopped with a stupid look on her face. “Oh my…” Elfaroth fell out of her chair laughing. “Smooth Liv, realllll smooth!” Liv blinked, a smile creeping across her face. “ELFAROTH!!!” she laughed. She looked around, making sure the humans were paying attention, before screaming “DOGPILE ON THE HE-ELF!” All the humans got up and landed on him. “Hmf” Liv laughed, wiping her hands on her tunic and walking away. “See ya Elfy” She waved smartly and disappeared out the door to look for Kayle or Silivren... (The list of people she was looking for goes forever on and on )
tasuki1000
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 26, 2003 01:13
OOOOhh! Great Game Final Fantasy Tactics Advance! We might use the Law system in the forum...

Anyway, I'm making my new character...

Clorrs sat quietly on the marble bench while the passing pedestians shuffled by. He combed his white-blond hair back and licked his dry lips. He looked around "Who's mind should I read next?" He thought to himself. No one too interesting. He didn't bother.

"What are you doing here, boy?! You've been sitting on that bench for days! Get out of the gardens!" The guard bellowed.

Clorrs quickly ran out of the park and walked to the city streets. Yeesh! Mean man, treating an 8-year-old like that.

Chaonia has been really peaceful lately, Clorrs thought. Now that Ramanth has fallen and the city has been replaced with this one, dull moments just passed by as the days went by.

He looked around, then quickly ran out of the city walls. He glanced about once more, then finally raised his arms, and flew off...

He flew in the same direction for hours, never stopping for rest. He finally landed in a small valley and sat quietly with his legs crossed. Arms arched upward and hands forming a tight circle. "Finally some meditation" He said aloud.

But it didn't last long. Soon beams of dark energy shot at Clorrs. Quickly but barely dodging them, Clorrs ran off in a zig-zag pattern, nimbly missing the shots. He lunged forward and hid himself in a small bush, until twelve men jumped up and drew out their rifles.

"Come with us Clorrs, and you shall not be shot!" One of the men said. He looked very old but serious.

Clorrs casually smirked, "Oh, using guns now, eh? I must admit, your arsenal of weaponry has improved Olymp, but technology will still never catch me!" He raised his arm and made his hand a fist. Purple sparks emmited from the knuckles and bent the rifles into an L-shape. After that, the fist turned into a flat palm, and more sparks came out as bolts, which electrified all the men, burning them so black char appeared on their faces.

Raising his arms again, Clorrs flew off to refuge...Image

[Edited on 27/9/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
annunvingiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 26, 2003 05:14
ooc-TASUKI!!! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING??????? if you are posting something for the new direction, please go to my thread "darkness rises in the west". do not post here. please!!! and NO GUNS, LASERS, OR WEIRD FLYING PEOPLE!!!
ahem. well then, on with the show.....(does anyone besides me find it hilarious that the two couples that have been together the shortest amount of time [like a couple months, right?] are getting married before the couple that's been together for the longest [like 7 years]?)

Jahn and Isila tiredly prepared for a SECOND wedding in the past what? two days. Isila nearly fell asleep as she put on the lipgloss for the wedding. *snores*
<< First1112131415
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email