Author Topic:
Nerwin_Artanis
Queen of the Night
Send Message
Post RE: The Hanging Horseman Pub
on: July 21, 2002 07:15
*Lady N watches her favourite dark lord with Lady El, and looks lonely*

Great stew, this.

*Lady N looks into her drink and mumbles to herself, something about men being weak, undead or not*

Hey, Trig, set me up with another drink if you will. Pronto!
Nerwin_Artanis
Queen of the Night
Send Message
on: July 21, 2002 07:24
My good Fiend, I am at your service! If Trig will have me, of course. :evil:
*Lady N bows*
Lily_Took
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2002 10:31
can a hobbit get some service here? one bloody orc please.

*turns to Lady N*
hello, how are you?
Elerrina
Lady of the Golden Wood
Send Message
on: July 21, 2002 10:49
They don't have it here, they do have a Saucy Sauron though, would you like that, love?

* Looks deeply into her eyes, than at Trig *

Yes, m'love... that would do fine...

*LoMM nods at Trig for a Saucy Sauron for his Lady El, and they go back looking into each other's eyes and smiling... oblivious to those around them. The drink comes but is ignored for the moment... *
Mithrodwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2002 10:59
*Fiend smiles at Nerwin and laughs hardly

Do you think you could keep up the pace behind the bar m'lady without too much cat clawwing?

*she nodds in LoMM and Elerrina direction, then she leans over a little closer to Nerwin and lowers her voice

If so then if Trig dose not object your welcome to the position. If your not however able to supress your erges then you may do as you will but I my staff will take no part init I do have a repertation to up hold.

*she then turns and stares at the little hobbit and laughs doubtfuly at the sight before her

Now what are you doing here?! I'm not sure if your kind are welcome here

*She takes another look at the hobbit whos glaring back insulted

On the other hand I'm impressed that such a pathic creature has the guts to enter my fine establishment. Welcome 'ickle one I am Fiend Proprietress
Trignifty
Ruler and Court Jester of Planet Awesome
Send Message
on: July 21, 2002 11:13
*Trig growls...* Well, I suppose I could use the help...I'm fine with Lady N. Oh, and here's your drink.

*looks over at LoMM and Lady El*

*Fiend whos on looking from the shadows behind the bar utters under her breath

I think I'm going to loose my lunch...

Man, I done lost mine...
*hands the lovebirds their drinks...*

*walks over to Mith and Lady N*
Someone please tell me...puh-LEEZE tell me..what in the WORLD I was thinking putting those two together. I am no cupid!!!
Elerrina
Lady of the Golden Wood
Send Message
on: July 21, 2002 11:45
*** Lady El hears Trignifty's comment (sharp Elf hearing) and glances up for a second... she silently mouths "thanks, Trig... you did good!" gives her a big smile, then gives LoMM a big smile and goes back to talking softly with her wonderful partner ***

... and bring over the rest of your things tomorrow, my love... there's lots of room for your beautiful horse and George, too, of course...
Nerwin_Artanis
Queen of the Night
Send Message
on: July 21, 2002 12:03
Glad to hear you're fine with me, Trignifty. I'm ready to start whenever you want me to.

Yes what WERE you thinking putting those two together?

Suilad Miss Took! You're a brave young hobbit. Have a seat. What can we get for you?

Mithrodwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2002 12:07
*Fiend walks over to the pair with 2 Saucy Saurons and places them on their table

Friends please I have an image to up hold here... The blackest of blackest souls, the darkest of dark evil are welcome here... you think you coudl tone it down m'dears? I do have other patrons here as well

here have these drinks on the house, but you'll have to pay for them if any customers loose their lunchs.. I don't want Trig to have to clean sick on her 1st day on the job now do we?

[Edited on 21/7/2002 by Mithrodwen]
theVoiceofSauron
Rumours Forum Moderator & Lieutenant of Barad-Dur
Send Message
on: July 21, 2002 12:44
*VoS puts his namebadge on and stands by the door shocking people with a highly charged tazor as they walk in and out* :evil:

How'm I doin' as greeter Mith?
Mithrodwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2002 12:56
*Fiend smiles and laughs at VoS

Why you are rather impressive with that thing wmhahaha...Just don't be starting any trouble with the Orcs at table 6, they tend to have a rather foul temper with tazors...Gandalf once shot them with bolts of lighting for being to mouthy from what they've told me..they've been giving you the evil eye since you pulled it out. Might want to watch your back m'dear :evil:
theVoiceofSauron
Send Message
on: July 21, 2002 01:11
*VoS scowels at the Orcs of table 6*

don't worry Mith I've seen thier kind before...but they're usually lying on the ground screaming in pain
k
Cavegirl
Send Message
on: July 21, 2002 01:33
little newbie gets lost looking for a beer and stumbles into pub.

:angry: ow :angry: thanks VoS

- asks barmaid- do you do beer or should i carry on to the next pub??
Mithrodwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2002 02:18
* Trig glares at the hobbit and then looks at Fiend. who nodds back

come with me hobbit!

* takes the hobbit into the back room .. minuets later the hobbit leaves the room looking rather peaky she says her byes and leaves quickly

Hey VoS let her go without being tazored shes shook up enuff...

*K leaves before VoS gets trigger happy and Fiend explains ther quick exit

I showed her my picture with Sauron and his autograph.. i think shes got a bit of shell shock :evil: Shes a sweet girl tho, maybe just alittle to sweet for the Hanging Horseman.. mayb when shes abit older

[Edited on 22/7/2002 by Mithrodwen]
theVoiceofSauron
Send Message
on: July 21, 2002 02:30
*VoS scowels around the room at the large number of Elves in there*

Okay!...new rule...Elves and Orcs get two tazor shocks and the rest only get one...unless you look at me funny then your gettin' shocked and thrown out

*VoS goes outside to post his new rules for entering this lovely little ***EVIL*** place*
Valaöré
Servant of the Valar
Send Message
on: July 21, 2002 02:38
*approaches the pub on an errand to find out if the rumors she's heard are true and sees VoS at the door with a tazor. Val gives him one of her best go-to-the-underworld looks and says:*

Don't even think about using that on me. I may be 90% angel, but don't make the mistake of thinking that I don't have one or tow evil tricks up my white sleeves! :evil:
theVoiceofSauron
Send Message
on: July 21, 2002 02:56
Ha!...I don't fear Elves!!!

*VoS gives her two shocks and scowels* I'd suggest you not look at me like that again ma'lady, I don't want to have to throw a respectable lady out of here
Elerrina
Lady of the Golden Wood
Send Message
on: July 21, 2002 03:05
*Fiend walks over to the pair with 2 Saucy Saurons and places them on their table

Friends please I have an image to up hold here... The blackest of blackest souls, the darkest of dark evil are welcome here... you think you could tone it down m'dears? I do have other patrons here as well ... Fiend

*** Lady Elerrina and the Lord of Minas Morgul quietly sit with their heads together whispering and finishing their drinks. Finally, they rise and give each other a wink... then move toward the center of the room... suddenly there is a bright flash of light and a wind blows gustily through the room. Lady E drops her cloak and LoMM drops his as well, revealing a Dark Elf Queen and the Chieftain of the Nine Nazgul ***

Ahh, my friends... you think you know me? You do NOT!!

*** Lady El appeared to grow taller, her long hair blowing in the wind, her face intense ***

For I am Changeable as the Wind, Fair as the Sea, Dreadful as the Storm... Stronger than the foundations of the Earth...(shameless line stealing, I know)!!! M'Lord the Chieftain of the Nine and I are now partners... partners who will do as they wish to do... do not impede us or you will dispair...

*** Lady Elerrina turns to The Lord of Minas Morgul who is revealed as the tall proud Chieftain of the Nazgul, sword in hand and his crown around his handsome brow. He puts his arm around her waist, and they kiss briefly... then in a swirl of cloaks and mist they both bow in respect to their hostess, sweep past the stunned faces in the bar and are gone***

Elerrina's laugh is heard trailing back through the dark bar... all the candles have blown out.

[Edited on 7/22/2002 by Elerrina]
Borimir_the_Man_of_Gondor
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2002 03:14
* shakes his head opens his eyezs* Huh? noticeing he's been stareing at trig for quite a long time. hhhhhmmm wonder how that happened.* shrugs* geuss I'll never know.
Mithrodwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2002 03:37
*Fiend is left with her mouth wide open at the exit of her friends.

GHASH

*she growls and the candles and fire light back up. She offers the grumbling Orcs a free round as so a fight won't break out. She stands for a few moments at the bar speechless then grumbles

partners who will do as they wish to do... do not impede us or you will dispair... Indeed!
Burzhai

*she shrugs and then braks into laughter.

At least they paid respects to me... ahh to be in love. What stomach turning thought! more the glob them lol ahhh they'll be back
Valaöré
Servant of the Valar
Send Message
on: July 21, 2002 03:59
Ha!...I don't fear Elves!!!

*VoS gives her two shocks and scowels* I'd suggest you not look at me like that again ma'lady, I don't want to have to throw a respectable lady out of here

I'm not an elf! I am of the Maiar, so you had better watch yourself, m'lord, or I will turn you into something that you would not like.
*shoots a few static bolts at him with her finger tips. :evil: :evil:*

I am not above using certain talents if the need arises!

*enters the building and takes a look around*

It is as I have heard *she whispers to herself as she sees Lady Nerwin at the bar. Val walks to the bar and orders a virgin ring wraith*

Lady Nerwin, what are you doing in such a place as this?

*looks around her at the patrons*

Then again, this place is a little more lively than the Green Dragon right now.
Nerwin_Artanis
Queen of the Night
Send Message
on: July 21, 2002 04:49
What am I doing here, Vala? I am pouting! What are you doing here?

I have been engaged for service, starting when Trignifty is ready for me to start.

*Lady N whispers to Valaore*
Wanna get even with VoS for the shocks? I'm sure with our combined forces, we can invent something. :evil:
theVoiceofSauron
Send Message
on: July 21, 2002 05:22
the Voice of Sauron sees and hears everything!!!
Nerwin_Artanis
Queen of the Night
Send Message
on: July 21, 2002 05:49
Oh, don't get your bloomers in a twist, Nosie!
Trignifty
Send Message
on: July 21, 2002 06:49
*blinks* It doesn't get much worse than that does it Mith? Who woulda thought...Lady El and LoMM. Ah the blissful and emotional satisfaction love doth bring...I think I'll be sick...

Lady N...1....2.....3....START!!!

*Trig, looking around, notices that BMoG is still staring at her. She brings another drink to him* Can I...help you with something?
AragornSoSpunky
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2002 07:16
*after a shock from VoS,, ( :angry: ) a hooded figure walks in a sits down at a table. just watching everyone and everything, no one takes any notice,*

*after sitting for about 5 minutes and scouting the place, Val comes up to the shady looking character*

O Sit down Val

*Val Sits*

Don't look at me like that

*Val smiles that i told you so look*

I know I know. it is a god pub. yeesh you don't have to rub it in

*Val shoots an I WOULD NEVER look*

don't look at me like that. i know that you want to rub it in

Natika

[Edited on 22/7/2002 by AragornSoSpunky]

[Edited on 19/9/2002 by AragornSoSpunky]
Trignifty
Send Message
on: July 21, 2002 07:31
*Trig walks over to Natika*

Must admit this is rather a surprise...what can I get you? Bloody Orc? Troll Tropicana? Aragorn on a Stick? *laughs*

Just call me over when you need something..

*Walks back over to the bar, giving BMoG a Look.*
AragornSoSpunky
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2002 07:41
you actually have an Aragorn on a stick???.would he be err Alive and yummy.. i mean Kicking?,lol no don't suppose so.

*thinks hard*

No no i think i'll have a Bloody Orc, but that aragorn thing.if he was alive would be alot of fun..lol
thanks. i'll just have the Bloody orc. yes better stick to that

*Trig starts to look at tad worried at the blank drifted expression on my face, but shrugs and gets a Bloody orc*

Natika
Trignifty
Send Message
on: July 21, 2002 09:15
But I was so looking forward to making an Aragorn on a Stick...Wanna rack of Gimlis? We got Gimlis on racks....implying that there are more than one...*scary thoughts...dually sexed Gimli in a tutu w/ Elrond and his pink fuzzy ears...WHEN DOES THE MADNESS END??*

*Brings Nat her Bloody Orc* Lucky for you I don't feel up to being a trickster at the current time. I think I knocked killjoy unconscious..c'est la vie...

Need anything else...feel free to ask. Just don't expect a response.
killjoy
Local Drunk, & Guru Swami Extraordinaire
Send Message
on: July 22, 2002 02:36
*killjoy recovers from the initial (but brief) catatonia that 'The Living Dead' is famous for, and makes an attempt to scramble back onto her barstool....only to promptly fall off again in a fit of giggles*

eheheheheheeeeehh!!! dishh...*hic* shish good shtuff Trigfifghtee! iam most imp...*hic* pressheded! keeeeeeep...it comiing!!

*reaches up to put her shot glass on the bar...but misses by about a foot; sending the glass crashing to the floorboards*

oopsh...s..sorry Trihafeaohnity...i'll p-p-pay for it shooon...wassshhh disshes or shhhhhomething....HEHEHE!! ...dun matterrr!just pour it in that pint-mug over therrre..yupyup..that'ts the one..yup...that'll do fiiiiiine...yupyuppshhh...

:drool: :dizzy: :drool: :dizzy:
Borimir_the_Man_of_Gondor
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 22, 2002 03:50
* looks up* darn stareing again.
Valaöré
Servant of the Valar
Send Message
on: July 22, 2002 06:18
Hello Natika, it's good to see you! Join me as I have some fun laughing at Killjoy! :evil: Isn't she hillarious when she's drunk? HeeHee!

Lady Nerwin, we'll have to think of something later when VoS isn't around. I think it's high time that, we, the good girls, start defending ourselves! Want to join us Nat? VoS isn't the only one who can use a tazor (and I don't even need one).
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Nerwin_Artanis
Queen of the Night
Send Message
on: July 22, 2002 07:22
BMog, why are you staring at Trignifty?
Really, you're making her quite uncomfortable....so stop it! Or else I'll have our bouncer...um....bounce you.

Oh VoS!! You're needed over here!
Elerrina
Lady of the Golden Wood
Send Message
on: July 22, 2002 07:25
*** the next day from their previous departure, the Lord of Minas Morgul and (Dark) Lady El stroll in... disarming VoS of his tazer and tossing it back to Trignifty (who catches it deftly, midair) as they sit down at the side of the dark room . On the bar sits a half dead and wilted bouquet of flowers... sent as a Peace Offering by Lady El ***

Trignifty: Whadaya want now? Oh... it's YOU two. I'll get the Boss... the flowers are ah... nice...

Can we get a couple of Saucy Saurons? Geez... what has gotten into killjoy? I've never seen her with her robe in such a ... ah.. wad!! :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: Is she drunk??
Mithrodwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 22, 2002 07:45
*After beingfetchd for by Trig Fiend enters the bar once again. Trig fixes the drinks and Fiend brings them over to the couple.

So you 2 had the hosh to come back after you rattled the orcs knocked out the lights..and now you've just disarmed my door man....hmmm....

*Fiend stands tall and looks at the 2

welcome back! you're now classed as untrust-worthy and unpredictable... and by the way... thanx for the black wilted roses their my favourite... :evil:

*she walks away cackling

Hey Trig hand VoS his Tazor he don't look right without it

*she winks at vos and wispers

Keep an eye on them 2 cheers

*then laughing at her drunk guest Killjoy while pouring her the same drink once again

[Edited on 22/7/2002 by Mithrodwen]
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email