Author Topic:
theVoiceofSauron
Rumours Forum Moderator & Lieutenant of Barad-Dur
Send Message
Post RE: The Hanging Horseman Pub
on: July 22, 2002 07:52
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

aaaaarrrrrrrrrgh!!

*VoS walks over to Trignifty, grabs his Tazor, gives her a good shock with it, then gives her a hug, then he adds 900 Sauron Slushies to Elerrina's and LoMM's bill*

*Vos then walks over to Killjoy*

Sheesh!...again Killy?...welp c'mon I'll take you home what is it with these wraiths and bad habbits, first they're smoking, now they're Alcoholics...sheesh!

*VoS picks Killjoy up and throws her over his shoulder as she happily waves to everyone and pretends to fly away*
Elerrina
Lady of the Golden Wood
Send Message
on: July 22, 2002 08:48
*** Dark Lady El and LoMM scoot their chairs closer, and he puts his arm around her shoulders... in the dark bar they are almost invisible, so it shouldn't irritate any other guests ***

Boy... quite the wild crowd in here tonight, m"Lord! I hope there isn't any trouble... those Orcs look pretty surly! Oh, well, I've still got my boot knives... are you still wearing your sword?

Oh, looK, love... VoS is taking killjoy outside for some air... poor thing, she's sloshed!
Valaöré
Servant of the Valar
Send Message
on: July 22, 2002 05:13
Well, it's been fun Nat and Ner, but it's time for me to be about me business.

*stands up and walks out the door while shooting a few more static bolts at VoS, one "accidentally" hitting the tazor, causing it to short out*

Oops, sorry. Looks like you'll have to learn my little trick in order to get me on my way out, unless you have a spare.

*Val makes her way safely past VoS as he gawks at her audacity. He finally pulls out his back-up tazor just as she turns to throw him a purse of coins, but she is well out of his reach*

Here, you'd better get that thing fixed!
Mwuahahahahahaha!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
theVoiceofSauron
Send Message
on: July 22, 2002 05:25
nice try!...but your skills are weak compared to a sourcerer!

*VoS pulls out the industrial sized Tazor and zaps Valaöré half way across town*

C'mon this is an evil club people..you want in, you gotta be able to at least stand a puny tazor!...sheesh!

You can't defeat me, Elf witch or not, I am the trickster of the trade...whatever you can do, I will do better

Mwwwuuuuuhahahahahahahahahahaaa!!!

*VoS sits down in his chair by the door for he realizes he's had one too many Misty Mountain Monster Margaritas* :dizzy:
Elerrina
Lady of the Golden Wood
Send Message
on: July 22, 2002 05:54
** Lady El laughs from the darkness... **

I gave the bartender my Margarita recipe, VoS, and she not only used it... she improved it !!! :dizzy: Instead of Triple Sec, she uses 'The Living Dead Orange Liquour'

Did you take good care of killjoy, VoS? *looks at LoMM, and asks him...* Maybe we should take her home when we leave... put her in the back of our cart? Poor li'l wraith-thing :evil: ...
Valaöré
Servant of the Valar
Send Message
on: July 22, 2002 05:57
For the last time:

I AM NOT AN ELF!!! I am Maia, servant of the Valar!

*pulls a Gandalf and makes herself appear to double in size as her shadow fills the yard. Val calls a lightning bolt and stirkes VoS*

You should think twice before calling me an elf again! (No offense to all of the elves out there. I'm just getting tired of being made into something that I am not)

*Valaöré produces a black cloak to throw over her white robes*

And I'm tired of being a good girl. (How's that for a transformation?)

:evil: :evil: Mwuahahahahaaaaa!! :evil: :evil:

*walks away leaving an astonished VoS behind her. His hair's a little singed but he'll be alright. Thankfully, Valaöré knows how to control her magic*

And don't try to get into a light fight with me. I do know what I'm doing.

*VoS is too shocked at her sudden change of heart to even consider such an action*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*The next evening, Valaöré appraoches VoS, still wearing her black cloak*

I want to apologize about last night. While I can control a storm, I don't have a very good handle on my ancient temper. I hope there are no hard feelings, VoS. After all, evil lords and ladies need to stick together.

*offers her hand for a shake, which VoS accepts while zapping her with the tazor*

*laughing says:* I'll let you do that on one condition: I get to retalliate.

*she zaps him with a small static bolt*

VoS: I guess, just nothing like last night's little stunt.

Alright, I promise!
AragornSoSpunky
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 22, 2002 08:09
Well, it's been fun Nat and Ner, but it's time for me to be about me business.

O what so soon?, well really i must be on my way too.

*after Val's little stunt, VoS is a tad distracted, Natika throws her dark coat on and heads on out the door, picking up the little fried VoS*

you'll be alright

*Natika said trying not to laugh, continues to walk out and soon vanishes*

Natika
theVoiceofSauron
Send Message
on: July 22, 2002 08:34
*VoS picks himself off the ground and whines for a bit about his brand new cloak, then a witty thought comes to his half fried dark mind*

say, Valaöré you wouldn't happen to be French would you?...*snicker*...cuz then I'd be a...FRENCH FRY...*ppphhhht!* *snicker*

*VoS starts rolling on the ground with laughter and then dies...then get's back up cuz he's already dead in the first place*

Ha!...I kill me!...*phht!* hahahahahahaha!!! I did it again!!!

*VoS starts rolling on the floor laughing again*
Trignifty
Ruler and Court Jester of Planet Awesome
Send Message
on: July 22, 2002 09:14
*Rolls her eyes at Nosie* Sometimes it's just too easy. Which is a bad...bad thing...

Killjoy..you sure you should be drinking some more of that stuff..I mean..brain cells are a privilege..not a right...

*As she goes to give another round to the orcs and a few other folks, she notices BMoG staring at her again.*

Uhm..Can I help you?? What are you staring at?

killjoy
Local Drunk, & Guru Swami Extraordinaire
Send Message
on: July 22, 2002 09:49
**killjoy swaggers back into the bar, and spies a 'differnt' Elerrina...***

heeyyy, Elly! hoooowzit? whatsh beenn happening ohn yer shida thingsh lately, hmmm??? shomeshing's diff...idffsh...a bit off with ya....eerrrrm...I KNOWS!! you've had a bit of a haiircut, eh? haven't ya! 'aven't ya!yeeeshh...

no? not a haircut? hmmm....lemme shee....ooo!! oo! dun tell me! um...thems new shooos! very nishe! yeeeshh...good shoes...shoes are good...good for waalllkiiing...yeupyeup...

no? not shoos? then what? *Elerrina bends down and whispers in Killjoys ear*

REALLY!! yer eeevil?? no kiddin! well bugger me!! good on ya Elly! coulnt's have hapentedt to a nisher laaadyyy...yupyup...it's much better, ain't it? i mean...dun lishen to those poncy lalala-i'm-shooo-happy ppeepsh...evil pays shoff, i tell ya...white makes yer arrrrsh look big...but BLACK! well, by gee by jingo by crikey...EVERYONE looks good in black! yesh yeshhhh....

:dizzy: :drool: :dizzy: :drool: :dizzy: :drool:
theVoiceofSauron
Send Message
on: July 22, 2002 10:03
oooohhhh boy!....*sigh*...I thought I took you home already!?...you convinced Legendel to let you out again didn't you Killjoy?...*shakes head with dissapointment*...oh boy, well let's go

*VoS puts Killjoy in the "wheelburrow of doom" and wheels her to the door*

Well folks, I have to go home to Cirith Ungol and let Legendel out of the tower I'll only be a minute...and when I come back you all get a free tazor shocking...c/o VoS...feel proud!
Trignifty
Send Message
on: July 23, 2002 07:08
Nosie..I'm tellin' you right now...if I get a tazor shock...you get no more drinks. None.
And remember I work in more places than this one. Nyeah.

*walks back to behind the bar*
Nerwin_Artanis
Queen of the Night
Send Message
on: July 23, 2002 07:57
...And ya ain't getting a drink from me neither, so don't you try it!!
Elerrina
Lady of the Golden Wood
Send Message
on: July 23, 2002 08:57
*** As killjoy gets wheeled out the door she hears Lady El's laugh and her voice call... ***

Goodnight, killjoy... come see me tomorrow about that hangover!!! Take good care of her, VoS!

*** she leans back into LoMM's arm around her shoulders, and smiling, looks up at him ***

Lily_Took
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 23, 2002 02:50
hello. i think i''l have a bloody orc please.
Borimir_the_Man_of_Gondor
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 23, 2002 04:17
Begins to stare again starts to lean over and falls out of his chair* Ow *sits up in chair* begins to stare... at the floor
Trignifty
Send Message
on: July 23, 2002 05:07
*notices BMoG*

Okay someone needs to point him in the direction of home...cause he's just spacin' out....tee many martoonis....

*Brings Lily her bloody orc*

Enjoy that.

*walks over to Lady N...whaddya think...she evil enough?*
Lord_of_Minas_Morgul
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 24, 2002 02:01
* Holds Lady El in his arms *

Give me another bloody Orc please. What do you want love?

:: Looks into her beautiful eyes ::
Mithrodwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 24, 2002 02:15
*Fiend after watching BMoG odd behavouir she walks over to Orcs at table 6 and starts chatting with then walks back to the bar leaving them grumbling

Hmm they swear they did not drug him...under threats of their personal saftey of course..never trust an orc as far as you can throw them Trig.

*she wispers just loud enough for Trig to hear but Trig cannot make out the words though she can tell their black speech
A tongue of fire whips the suit of armour and its axe falls onto BMoG's table and his drink set on the table sets alight
And Fiend turns to Trig

I'm rather insulted that someone would fall asleep in my bar! unless you served them your own speacailities, like our killjoy m'dear ... well that ought to have woke him up.

[Edited on 24/7/2002 by Mithrodwen]
Nerwin_Artanis
Queen of the Night
Send Message
on: July 24, 2002 05:01
I dunno Trig...she's awful little. But for her size, she has a LOT of guts to come in here and boldly order a bloody orc. Plus, did you notice how she cunningly evaded VoS's tazor?
She may not be EVIL per se, but I'd say she's a smart little hobbit. Let's give her a chance. :evil:
Borimir_the_Man_of_Gondor
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 24, 2002 05:11
*jumps out his chair* CURSE YOU MITH!! :angry: not nice. no no she's lost her preciuos.
Trignifty
Send Message
on: July 24, 2002 07:00
*jumps out his chair* CURSE YOU MITH!!

methinks thems is Fightin Words! Anyhow..you know..lighting his table on fire while he's asleep on it...really isn't the best of ways to deal with sleep...enh. But what do I care? I must admit I loved seeing it.

*looks and the Kentucky Fried BMoG* haha...need anything for the burns?

I think you're right Lady N...does take a fairly large amount of guts to even try to evade the infamous Nosie Tazor Shock. Though doubtless she'll get one later. Anyhow I suppose she can stay.

*fixes a bloody orc (It was broken, you know...) and gives it to LoMM* Enjoy that.
Mithrodwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 24, 2002 07:11
*after awhile Fiend thinks that Trig might have been right that she was just a tad rash with BMoG

[Edited on 26/7/2002 by Mithrodwen]
Elerrina
Lady of the Golden Wood
Send Message
on: July 24, 2002 03:37
*** Sitting close together in the dark bar, quietly talking, Lady El decides to pass on the proffered Bloody Orc and just keep LoMM company while he finishes the new drink... some one sober has to drive the horse & cart home and so she just takes his free hand in hers and returns his loving glance... ***

M'Lord, have you considered a new name for George yet? He might want a name that reflects more of his heritage as a dark creature. The one I liked the best was Ghâsh-bóbosh (Great Fire), but Sharkû (Old Man) would be shorter and easier for him to learn. I do not yet know his speech, but I am learning a little bit. What do you think, love?
Lord_of_Minas_Morgul
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 24, 2002 11:28
* Smiles *

Sharkû would be easier for him and for me. So i think I'll pick that. Thank you for finding a name love

* Looks into her eyes and enjoys his drink *
AragornSoSpunky
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 24, 2002 11:49
*rushes into bar and quickly runs over to Trig*

O hi Trig, how are you? O Wait

*walks back to an angry VoS, who with delight shocks Natika, walks back over to Trig*

Yea Hi,, anyway, can i just have a word with you??, nothin too serious..lol,, actually it's just about

*looks around and leans into a whisper with Trig, pulls back a smiles.*

soo waddya think???

Natika
Elerrina
Lady of the Golden Wood
Send Message
on: July 25, 2002 05:52
*** Lady El watches Natika and Trig whispering... and wonders what they're up to! Then she turns her attention back to her partner... ***

Sharkû is a nice name... I think he'll like it since it's Black Speech.

I wonder what the two ladies are up to... their whispering bodes no good for someone!

*** gives her friend a happy glance, and goes back to holding his hand and watching the other patrons in the bar... they are so entertaining ***
Valaöré
Servant of the Valar
Send Message
on: July 25, 2002 06:04
*Still clad in her black robes and cloak, Vala walks into the dark pub, getting a shock from Nosie's tazor, then gives him a jolt of his own.*

How are you this evening, Nat, Ner, Trig, and Mith?

*Whispers to Mith:*

Better keep an eye on the little hobbit over there. She may be clever, but she'll draw some attention from the orcs at table 6, if ya know what I mean. :evil:

*Turns a glance at El and LoMM, then says to Trig:*

You mean to tell me that they're still at it?

Trig: Unfortunately, yes. They make me sick!

I know how you feel, especially since there aren't enough men around for each of us women to have one. And with at least two of them taken, the pickins are getting pretty slim.

Hey Mith, could I get one of those virgin ring wraiths? Those things are pretty good. And I don't drink because it impairs the senses. I have to be fully alert in a place like this. :evil:
Elerrina
Lady of the Golden Wood
Send Message
on: July 25, 2002 06:32
*** Lady El gets up and goes to the trio standing at the bar... smiles at them happily ***

Oh, please, friends, can't you just be happy for me, for both of us? We're just sitting there quietly in the dark... you don't have to keep looking at us all the time... do you? If you look somewhere else... you won't notice us at all!

Oh, Trig... would you bring LoMM another drink? I'll be driving tonight...

C'mon, ladies, give us a break!!

*** Lady El walks back into the dark... almost sits down at the wrong table... but notices it's not her dark-cloaked Nazgul chieftan, and goes a few steps more to LoMM at their table ***

Well, I talked to them... I don't know if it'll help... they can just choose to not look over here every 2 minutes...

*** LoMM puts his arm around her shoulders again and takes her hand ***
Trignifty
Send Message
on: July 25, 2002 06:45
*Trig brings LoMM another Bloody Orc*

Y'know, you two...we are happy for you El..we just don't always appreciate you guys making us sick. It has gotten better though. And if you don't want people staring out you, maybe you shouldn't talk so loud.

Hey Mith, could I get one of those virgin ring wraiths? Those things are pretty good. And I don't drink because it impairs the senses. I have to be fully alert in a place like this.

*bringing over a virgin ring wraith for Vala*
Are you calling the pub dangerous??? are you saying that if you were drunk we might try to HURT you??? *looks over at BMoG who's still smoking (and not in the conventional way...)* Weeeeeell...you're probably right then... :evil:
*sets down Vala's drink* Enjoy that.
Elerrina
Lady of the Golden Wood
Send Message
on: July 25, 2002 07:17
*** Lady El & LoMM nod to Trig... Lady El laughs softly ***

Thank you, m'dear... we appreciate your forbearance. Though I'm surprised you could hear anything we were saying... I can hardy hear him myself over the din in here! *nods over to Orcs' table then to other partying patrons* We'll try to speak 'sotto voce'... we really don't want to be overheard anyway...
theVoiceofSauron
Send Message
on: July 25, 2002 09:14
*VoS and Legendel walk into the Hanging Horseman, Legendel goes to sit with the Orcs and talk about there hatred for there former selves...the elves...while VoS plays with his tazor*

Everybody say cheese!

*the majority of the crowd returns the cheese with dorkey smiles, then suddenly close to 30 cables shoot out and give everyone a little zap* :evil:
Trignifty
Send Message
on: July 25, 2002 03:28
OW!!!!

*Trig is zapped, after she had warned Nosie not to zap her*

THAT'S IT VOS...NO DRINKS FOR YOU!!!!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Valaöré
Servant of the Valar
Send Message
on: July 25, 2002 05:01
:angry: :angry: :angry: You're just begging for another lightning bolt aren't you, VoS? :angry: :angry: :angry:

*Vala zaps VoS with a medium strength static bolt*

That's not just from me, but from Trig, Ner, Nat, El, Mith, and everyone else! Don't push it! :evil: :evil:
theVoiceofSauron
Send Message
on: July 25, 2002 05:07
Some people just can't read the sign!!!

*VoS gives Valaöré another shock*
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email