<< First23456Last >>
Author Topic:
AragornSoSpunky
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Hanging Horseman Pub
on: July 25, 2002 06:14
*stiffles a laugh and turns back to Trig*

ok everyone here makes me laugh. anyway what do you think? come on i need an answer.

*turns and sits on a stool, and looks around at Val*

O hi. didn't see ya, i mean yes i saw the bolts and VoS get all hyped up.. but i didn't see you..lol

*glances over at VoS*

poor thing. everyones picking on him, o well i can't stop'em..lol,

*turns back to Trig*

can i have a bloody orc?

Natika
Nerwin_Artanis
Queen of the Night
Send Message
on: July 25, 2002 06:22
Yeah VoS...some people can't read the sign.... since there's no sign there! :angry:

*Lady N thinks all the whispering, sniggering, nuzzeling and tazoring around here are getting vastly annoying!*

Can I get anyone anything?
theVoiceofSauron
Rumours Forum Moderator & Lieutenant of Barad-Dur
Send Message
on: July 25, 2002 07:33
*VoS stomps out of the Hanging horseman grumbling about stupid people and not reading signs...Looks up and ...*

Oh...em...so urmm...there isn't a sign...but, but, but I put one up!!! :angry:

*VoS makes a 3'x12' sign up that says:*

[b]THIS IS A PLACE FOR PURE EVIL, YOU WILL BE SHOCKED UPON ENTERING BY(a very sexy intelligent tall dark and handsome) DARK LORD...DO NOT RETALIATE OR YOU WILL BE THROWN OUT...IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE EVIL THEN GET OUTTA THE HORSEMAN!!!~VoS (doorman)
Trignifty
Ruler and Court Jester of Planet Awesome
Send Message
on: July 25, 2002 09:51
But...but...but...that sign is false advertising Nosie!!!

*brings Nat her bloody orc* Uhm..I'll think about it...but so far I'm all for it I guess.

*Sits on a stool and puts her head down* don't mind me...just tired...
AragornSoSpunky
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 26, 2002 12:08
*pats Trig on the head*

O you poor thing

*looks around*

I know where not suppose to be nice but.. o well

*pulls out some clothes and puts them under Trigs head*

i'll wake you up when you have some costumers. ok?

Natika
Mithrodwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 26, 2002 06:31
*Feeling somewhat guilty(a rarity I might add) Fiend walks over to BMoG and awardkly begins to talk

Umm...Hmm...Umm.. *cough* I'm sorry *cough*...My temper gets the better of me.. If you'll let me I'll sort out your singed ends and any other burns..I'm not very good with apoligues so please follow me..

*Fiend offers her hand to BMoG trying her best to smile in a non evil way
theVoiceofSauron
Send Message
on: July 26, 2002 10:22
*VoS looks around at Natika HELPING Trig and then the very owner of the place Mithrodwen talking nicely and appologizing to BMoG*

AHHHHHHH!!!! stop it! gah! this isn't the Brady Bunch over here sheesh!...I'm taking my break now...eesh!...call me when you guys are done being sweet ick! c'mon Legendel...we must wreak havock...bring your Orc friends along if you'd like

*VoS, Legendel, and the four Orcs grab there weapons by the door and head towards Bree to cause some pain and torture*
Mithrodwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 26, 2002 12:10
*Fiend shoots VoS a deathly glare and the suddenly a gust of wind slams the door shut before anyone is able to leave

HAI! DO NOT TEMPT ME! I WILL NOT BE INSULTED ON MY OWN PROPERTY

*A sudden storm is heard over head outside and Fiend storms over behind the bar grabs a dusty bottle from one of the sheelves and ripps off the top and walks down the bar pouring it on to the counter

Strike

*She grolws and a bolt of lightin breaks through the windows sending sharrads flying across the room and the bolt hits the counter setting the drink poured by Fiend a light. As the bolt left the bar the widnow fixed as if never first broken

Things can heat up here very quickly ....Krumluk the Choker surely you and your band wouldn't want to miss that

*she cackled staring at them through the fire :evil:
theVoiceofSauron
Send Message
on: July 26, 2002 12:18
c'mon Mith! you don't want to get into a magic competition here! this whole place will blow in a matter of seconds...c'mon Legendel, Krumluk lead your gand outta here...don't worry we'll be back in an hour!

*VoS kicks open the door and they all head out towards Breeland for an hour of torturing and death*
Mithrodwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 26, 2002 12:50
*Fiend still stood behind the behind with 1 breath blows out the fire. At first she appears as though shes ready to lynch the abandoners... then she slips into snigger

They'll be back....and more I'll be waiting :evil:

*her smile turns more evil by the second and she begins to laugh to her self

wma hahaha

[Edited on 27/7/2002 by Mithrodwen]
Valaöré
Servant of the Valar
Send Message
on: July 26, 2002 05:41
Hehehe :evil: :evil: :evil:

Need some help in the magic competition, Mith? I'd love a chance to fry him again!
Trignifty
Ruler and Court Jester of Planet Awesome
Send Message
on: July 26, 2002 06:03
*woken up from her slight nap by Mith's tirade...*

Yeah...ths'right...you gettim....
*Trig splashes water in her own face*

Alright..I'm up..i'm awake...okay..

*looks over at Mith* Man I love it when you get mad...downright entertaining. Granted I wouldn't want to be on the RECEIVING end of that...What exactly are you plannin?
Mithrodwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2002 03:44

Need some help in the magic competition, Mith? I'd love a chance to fry him again!

*Fiend laughs and smiles at her patron

Thank you for the offer m'dear I think I'll be ok but if yuor help is needed I will inform you for now however This is just between the cheeky begger and me.

*looks over at Mith* Man I love it when you get mad...downright entertaining. Granted I wouldn't want to be on the RECEIVING end of that...What exactly are you plannin?

*Fiends turns to her sleepy bar maid

Tis good to know you enjoy it here. I'm sure you will never be on the reciving end of my wrath... your to smart for that. lol I'm fraid now I cannot tell you of my plans... wouldn't want to ruin the suprise would I? You should sleep now sinice Legendel and Krumluk and his friends have left myself and Nerwin can cope
Valaöré
Servant of the Valar
Send Message
on: July 27, 2002 06:56

*Fiend laughs and smiles at her patron

Thank you for the offer m'dear I think I'll be ok but if yuor help is needed I will inform you for now however This is just between the cheeky begger and me.

All right, I'll be on stand by. :evil: :evil:

In the mean time, let's do something about that sign.

*takes down the one that VoS put up*

This is just a little too brash, don't you think?

*throws it out in the back alley by the garbage heap and gets a new board, paints it black and then carves out the words:

[align=center]Hanging Horseman Pub: Enter at your own risk![/align]

*then Vala carves a tazor with a lightning bolt coming from it in the bottom right corner*

Hmm, what do you think, Mith?

Mith: Much better!

*Vala hangs the sign outside the door, and as a finishing touch, hangs a noose from the bottom left corner*

There! That works.

[Edited on 7/27/2002 by Valaöré]
AragornSoSpunky
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2002 02:14
a ha ha, just watching you guys is fun, So Trig are you better, or do you need more sleep?. you look like death warmed up ,, but i suppose for a elf-nazgul thingy thats natural... lol

*Trig evil eyes me*

There you go your better.

Natika
SilverDeath
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2002 04:24
*A lady clothed in blue and silver enters quietly. Her appearance is strangely alike to the Queen Arwen of Gondor, but does not have so much feminine grace. Her eyes are grey-blue, indescernable either way. She wears silver sandals on her feet. A trident of purest mithril is in her hand, and its three tines are deadly sharp*
Suilad, mellonamin!

[Edited on 28/7/2002 by SilverDeath]
Valaöré
Servant of the Valar
Send Message
on: July 28, 2002 08:25
Welcome, mellon! Make yourself comfortable.

(Hey Mith, you need another bar wench? I could get into this!)
SilverDeath
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2002 08:49
*the lady bows low to Valaöré, for she has found one who is like unto her. She wispers to Valaöré* Take heart friend. I am of the lesser Ainur also, just as thou art! Here we shall stand together.
Valaöré
Servant of the Valar
Send Message
on: July 28, 2002 10:20
*bows to her fellow Maian*

What is your name, pray tell. Since we are alike, perhaps you would like to join me for a drink at yonder table? *indicates table 17, on the opposite side of the room from the orcs at 6*

*To Mith*

Could I bother you for a virgin ring wraith, m'dear?
Mithrodwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2002 11:23
Tis no bother... it's my job to serve lovlies such as yourself any thing for your friend

*Fiend wairily eyes up the latest of her guests finding something unsettling bout her
Valaöré
Servant of the Valar
Send Message
on: July 28, 2002 11:33
*whispers* Actually, Mith, I don't even know her name yet. There are more of our kind wandering the east than you would expect. But I assure you, she is trustworthy. Those of us that are still allied with the Valar would never harm anyone but the servants of Morgoth. I'll vouch for her if you'd like.

BTW, you never answered my question. Do you need another barmaid for when the others need a break?

[Edited on 7/28/2002 by Valaöré]
SilverDeath
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2002 11:56
I am named Hirilear, the Lady of the Sea, by the Elves. Silver Death, am I to the Orcish race, for such am I to them. I am an Elf Friend and Orc Slayer. You may find this already known, since I appear as a Grey Elf to thy sight.
To thy concern of me, Mithrodwen, I say this: I will harm no one here, unless I forsee that they are a threat to me, or those whome I call friends. Have no fear of me, unless thou be of evil heart and designs.
Pray, might I trouble thee for a pint of ale?

[Edited on 28/7/2002 by SilverDeath]
Valaöré
Servant of the Valar
Send Message
on: July 28, 2002 01:22
Lady of the Sea, is it? Did you serve Ulmo while you were in the West?
Mithrodwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2002 01:53
Hmmm... lets just hope that Krumluk dose not reconise you by sight when he and his band return. trouble in its most serious nature I will not have here. However sinice Valaore has vouched for you. You shall have your pint.

*Fiend still not quiet sure of the new comer pours the drink and brings it to the pair. Her mind will not rest on this subject

Valaore m'dear your help is welcomed. I have no full time positions but part time help would be welcomed. Bless Trig she is a treasure, and works hard I vaule her help very much. However in the next following days I shall be distracted... matters of other business are in need of my attention... And Trig shall need some help or she'll run herself into the ground tryin her best. I will still be here if any serious trouble breaks out though.
Valaöré
Servant of the Valar
Send Message
on: July 28, 2002 02:13
Then just let her know that I'm here to help when she needs me.

*whispers to Hirilear* If you could maybe disguise yourself when Krumluk gets here, he won't start anything.
Elerrina
Lady of the Golden Wood
Send Message
on: July 28, 2002 02:43
*** Lady Elerrina slips away from their table and comes to the bar, anxious to get a couple of drinks before Krumluk and his band return. She curtsies to honor the two Maia, then asks Fiend... ***

Fiend, could the Lord of Minas Morgul and I get a couple of virgin Bloody Orcs? That last pair we had here darned near blew our heads off the next morning.* laughs a bit grimly* I thought it would be better to ask now, than wait until VoS and his band of Un-merry Makers gets back here. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Thanks so much...

*** She watches carefully as Fiend mixes the dirinks without hard liquor, then carefully walks back to her love, the Lord of Minas Morgul, as Trig brings the drinks and sets them down on the table ***

Thanks, Trig... so we now have two local Maia? I wonder if they're on assignment... it's nice to have them, either way.
Valaöré
Servant of the Valar
Send Message
on: July 28, 2002 05:26
... so we now have two local Maia? I wonder if they're on assignment... it's nice to have them, either way.

Well, yes and no. Many of our kind left Valinor ages ago to help in the war that overthrew Morgoth. Some of us never left. We became quite attatched to the younger races and decided to stay. Besides, someone has to protect these helpless hobbits from all of the evil that was created by Morgoth. However, it would not be wise to talk about that anymore, considering the company I've been keeping lately!
SilverDeath
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2002 05:19
Lady of the Sea, is it? Did you serve Ulmo while you were in the West?

Aye, I served the Lord of the Waters while I dwelt in the West. One day I shall return, but that day is far off, and even I cannot see it.

If you could maybe disguise yourself when Krumluk gets here, he won't start anything.

Who is Krumluk? I do not know him, and so how would he know me by sight? Unless he has an especial grudge against Grey Elves,or can know the light of the Maiar in my eyes, he will not know, for I will appear as merely an Elf to him. Nevertheless, I will disguise myself, in the shadows before he sees me.

so we now have two local Maia? I wonder if they're on assignment... it's nice to have them, either way.

The Lord of the Waters commanded me to look after Elves and Men. The race of Elves are fast leaving Middle Earth, unless I am mistaken, and the sons and daughters of Men need not my help as of yet. I am here to rest. If you would have me stay, I will, for thy sake. *takes a deep drought of ale*
Ah! That is mighty fine ale! May it be blessed by enchantment for seven years!
Valaöré
Servant of the Valar
Send Message
on: July 29, 2002 06:30
The race of Elves are fast leaving Middle Earth, unless I am mistaken, and the sons and daughters of Men need not my help as of yet.

Yes, but I enjoy keeping watch over the Halflings and the Dwarves. Like as not, the latter still need our help from time to time, and many of the former aren't even aware of our existence. However, the work is rewarding.

*VoS shoots the two Maias a questioning glance*

Don't look so worried, m'lord. It is the Great Evil of Morgoth that we fight, not the lesser evils of our local dark lords!
SilverDeath
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2002 06:37
*wispers to Valaöré* If Saruman had kept me captive much longer, I would be like thy friend, only I would be called the Voice of Saruman.
*shivers violently, for she despises the memory of her imprisonment*
Valaöré
Servant of the Valar
Send Message
on: July 29, 2002 06:46
Saruman, eh? That must be quite a tale. But I can see that it is still an uncomfortable memory for you, so you won't have to share it.

*to Trig, Fiend, or Nerwin*

Could we get another round here? One pint of ale for my friend and a virgin ring wraith for me.

So, what news comes from Valinor? I don't mind if it's old news. I haven't been there since before the Great War. Like you , I cannot see the day of my return to the West. But I should like a bit of news from home. As you can well imagine, such news is very rare.
SilverDeath
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2002 06:50
*sadly turns to her friend*

I sailed from the Blessed Realm before the War of the Ring, and was captured by Saruman when he first lusted after the One. Ask me not of our fair land, for there is nothing that I can tell thee.
Valaöré
Servant of the Valar
Send Message
on: July 29, 2002 06:57
Ahh well, I guess that news from home just isn't meant for me. I guess it makes life here a little easier in the long run.
Mithrodwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2002 06:57
*Fiend is rather intrigued by this new comer and the past that she is now telling Valaore. She becomes more at easy as she hears more of the tale. She brings over the dirnks as askd for by Valaore

Enjoy.

*she turns to Silver death and smiles queerly at her suprised by her past

You too if krumluk dose not know you then we shall have no trouble tonight (unless we make it ) lol

*Fiend chuckles to herself all the way back to the bar as always there is just something rather un-nerveing bout that laugh as though she knows some thing that others will fear i time
SilverDeath
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2002 07:08
*narrows her eyes at the Fiend, then turns to wisper to her friend* I do not like the air that travels with her. It smells of flame and...balrog breath.
<< First23456Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email