Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Archers of the Silver Moon - The Riddle of the Runestone (Scripted) (Keep)
on: June 09, 2004 04:59
Vana laughed inwardly as she headed for the kitchen. ~That I did, my furry friend, but I wonder sometimes if I should have. Just joking!~ she added quickly, remembering that it was a wolf she was talking to.

Vana entered the kitchen and looked around with a smile. Elruwen and Elerrina were both inside the kitchen. Vana went to each and embraced them in greeting before sitting at the table and helping herself to some of the left-over breakfast.
Elruwen
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
Post RE: The Archers of the Silver Moon - The Riddle of the Runestone (Scripted) (Keep)
on: June 10, 2004 12:13
**Celebros followed Vana back in and sat down again in his chair. Naur padded over and settled down at his feet.**

"Good morning Vana, or would that be good afternoon. Either way make yourself comfortable. I think it wouldbe best if we wait for the others to arrive before we start talking. That means it could be a few days before some of those who live further afield reach us." Elruwen said
Elerrina
Lady of the Golden Wood
Send Message
on: June 10, 2004 05:08
Elerrina had risen to give Vana a hug... they were sisters now, and she enjoyed the other she-Elf's bright and happy personality. Some Elves she'd come across had seemed, well... 'stuffy' and unhappy with changes, but her friends here were (for lack of a better word) 'adventurers'! They were open to new ideas, new friends, new experiences... and she liked them that way.

She liked herself that way, too. Staying home at the horse farm and working with her horses was wonderful, but being with Celebros and Elruwen was exciting and fun... and they both had many tales to tell of the adventures they'd had during their long lives-- most of which had been lived separately. Fortunately, her staff at the horse farm took care of everything in her absences... the mysterious Karvanor and the Runestone looked like it would take some time and attention for a while, too.

"Thanks for cooking breakfast, 'Ruwen; it's delicious," Elerrina said as she finished. "I'll take care of the cleaning up when everyone's finished." She pushed a bowl of sliced fruit toward Vana, thinking she might like some.

Naur scooted over a little closer to Ele's feet... there might be some leftovers he could help with, clean-up and so on... though fruit was definitely not his favorite.

((OOC- My apologies for not posting very much... I'm just getting started at moving again, so the next 2 months will be hectic and busy. Things should be settled down the first of August, though, and I'll try to post as much as I can. Thanks for being so patient.))

[Edited on 6/10/2004 by Elerrina]
Elruwen
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 11, 2004 11:29
~~Its alright Elerrina, I had to do something to keep my mind off of things.~~ Elruwen replied mentally

"Vana, you didn't by any chance pass Perathion on your travels. I know you know him via one of his brothers but not much else." Elruwen said

"And I'm sure Naur will give you a hand with that my sweet." Celebros grinned

**Naur's ears perked up momentarily**

((OOC: its ok just post when you can Elerrina))
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 13, 2004 06:59
Vana swallowed her mouthful before answering Elruwen's question. "I have not seen him recently, no," she replied, her hand inching toward a roll on her plate subtly. "Last I saw him was when I last visited Lindon and Orodreth." She smiled at the fond memories as she snagged the roll and slipped her hand under the table.

~Oh, Naur,~ she sing-songed mentally, carefully wiggling the roll under the table. "Is he coming?" she asked to keep attention from any accidental pick-up from the other three.
Elruwen
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 14, 2004 01:10
**Naur wandered under the table in Vana's direction and took the roll.**

~~Thank you, Vana.~~ he messaged her

"He should be, he's one of our number after all." Celebros replied "And I hope he arrives pretty soon I don't like the idea of being the only male in a large group of women. You can be quite intimidating at times when you are in large-ish groups."
Elerrina
Lady of the Golden Wood
Send Message
on: June 15, 2004 07:46
"Intimidating... us?" Elerrina's mouth quirked as she tried to keep from smiling, but she finally giggled a little and said, "Though we may be formidable in battle, both as warriors and as Archers, we are not going to smother you in womanly ways, my love... and Naur is a male, isn't he? So you do have some male companship. Besides, I'd think most he-Elves would enjoy being the only male in such lovely company."

She was teasing him, of course, which made him blush a bit. What she'd said was true, though... the women members of the Archers, whether younger or older, were all quite strikingly beautiful. Vana and Elruwen were smiling a little now, too, but more at Elerrina's compliments than Celebros' discomfiture.

To Naur she messaged, ~~ Naur, you need to eat more protein, that bread isn't very good for you. There's a roast bone left from dinner, would you like that later?~~
Elruwen
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 15, 2004 09:35
"Maybe so but how many he-elves end up in a large group of women where one is his mother and the other is his bride to be? And yes Naur is a male but he's a wolf and its not quite the same."

**he was gradually getting pinker**

~~how did you?...Roast bone? Let me at it!~~ Naur replied
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 15, 2004 06:47
Vana had started smiling at Elerrina's comments, really more compliments than anything else, but at the look on Celebros' face as he tried to dodge Elerrina's comments made the blonde woman start giggling into her palm.

"Ah, I have missed this," Vana sighed, moving her plate aside slightly and propping her elbows on the table. "I had forgotten how much fun it is to be with my fellow Archers. The wild can be lonely at times." Resting her cheekbones on the heels of her hands, she added, "And it can't be /that/ bad, Celebros. But, I do hope Perathion arrives soon."
Elerrina
Lady of the Golden Wood
Send Message
on: June 16, 2004 06:11
Elerrina sent Naur a mental smile, ~~ Oh, I have my ways, Naur. And you aren't around the kitchen all the time! Actually, the butcher is a friend of mine, too; I ask him to tuck in any big bones when he has scraps sometimes, then I cook that with the rest.~~

She looked up at Celebros and Vana, speaking aloud, but smiling. "And you two don't help his waistline by sneaking him rolls and cookies; that's not a good thing for him when nobody is counting! And, if you'll pardon my saying it, Naur, you're not getting as much exercise as when you were a young wolf, roaming the Wilds with Celebros... and it shows!"

Naur's grey muzzle and plump body had been the subject of some earlier discussions, but with new people around, he was, well... taking advantage of their soft hearts. Possibly each thought they were the only one sneaking Naur some goodies, and Naur's plump waistline continued to grow.

Naur, of course, would have preferred no dissussion at all...
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 17, 2004 05:36
Vana tried an innocent smile on for size as she looked at Elerrina. "Rolls and cookies?" she asked innocently. "What rolls and cookies?" The innocent look only lasted about two seconds before she grinned, ruining the impression.
Perathion
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 18, 2004 02:41
(OOC-To hell with it,I can't wait any more!)

After days of riding,Perathion's weary eyes finally spoted the armoury in the horison.He drew a breath of relief for he was glad that he had reached it so fast.He only stopped a couple times to give his horse a rest and drink some water.The riding had exhausted him.Now he would find rest in the good company of his brothers and sisters.He wondered how many had already arrived.He knew that Kyran also lived pretty far from the armoury.

He spurred his horse Hilliar forward,aching to be there as soon as possible.The concerning matter interested him greatly also.
(OOC-You can post some more before I make my entrance,as far as Im concerned.)
Kyran
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 19, 2004 03:41
From a high snow-covered mountain peak far away in the Blue Mountains, a hooded figure looked out upon Eriador. Far off beyond the horizon lay the elvish armoury.
'Times grow dark' he thought to himself 'my friends need me'
In a ghostly flash the figure was gone.
Elruwen
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 20, 2004 02:49
"She is right you know Naur." Elruwen added "Maybe our next adventure will shrink that waistline of yours."

**Naur wandered into the kitchen, not liking being talked about in such a way.**
Elerrina
Lady of the Golden Wood
Send Message
on: June 24, 2004 05:42
Elerrina picked up a couple of empty dishes and started toward the kitchen, following Naur, then spun around as if she'd heard something...

~~ Kyran? Kyran, is that you?~~ She messaged him with a surprised look on her face. She and Kyran had started their Archers training together and had many wild adventures during their last Quest with Elruwen... she still felt very close to him, even though they hadn't spoken for many months. He hadn't messaged her, but she felt as if he was not very far away.

"Elruwen... I think Kyran is nearby! I didn't hear him, but I think he's coming... and close!" She turned back toward the kitchen, halfway expecting to hear the hoofbeats of Calima Malta (Bright Gold), the gold stallion she'd given him years ago. She looked forward to seeing them both.

((OOC- Did I get his name right, Kyran? If you still have him...))
Kyran
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 24, 2004 09:59
OOC: hes been called alot of things lol, Cala Malta, Malta Núra, etc, dont think it maters too much u chose.
Perathion
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 24, 2004 12:11
It was already evening when Perathion finally reached the armoury.Leaving Hilliar in the stable,he saw and recognised Vana's mare Shadowmane there.He smiled because he liked Vana very much and because of her liason to his brother he felt related to her.

He entered the armoury and was instantly met by excited Naur,who had smelled another male approaching.He patted and stroked him with affection,as everybody else he was crazy about the black wolf."Hello there.I see that life is good for you here,you look like you've gained a few pounds old boy!",he said with a smile.Turning to the other Archers,he said "Well here I am.How are things?"
(OOC-Probably the worst line I've written yet,but bear with me,its past midnight!)
Elruwen
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 24, 2004 01:36
"Oh at last." Celebros laughed "Some male company! How have you been my friend. There is much to discuss. Come, pull up a chair."

~~I can sense it to Elerrina, I belive you to be right.~~ Elruwen messaged her
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 24, 2004 03:57
"Welcome, Perathion!" Vana greeted, happy to see the brother of her beloved. She pulled another plate from the stack and asked, "Have you eaten yet today? There is quite a bit of breakfast left over."
Perathion
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2004 01:14
"Not bad,I've enjoyed being at home,although occasionally it gets boring.Nothing happens in Harlond.How about you old friend?",he answered and tapped him on the shoulder friendly.He sat down and just then noticed how worn out he was.

He smiled at Vana and said "Thank you Vana,its good to see you again!Yes,I think I could use a bite.I havent eaten since...this morning actually!"

[Edited on 25/6/2004 by Perathion]
Elruwen
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 27, 2004 11:21
"Yes there is indeed much to discuss but we will wait for Kyran to arrive first. I feel his presence neering, as does Elerrina. Until then idle chit chat will suffice...so tell us Perathion how are your brothers. We haven't seent them since we parted ways in Harlond." Elruwen smiled
Perathion
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2004 11:53
"Oh,they are just fine.They are both longing to meet you guys again.Specially Lindal.I think I'll just have to take him with me next time.",he said with a giggle."How about yourselves?Celebros,by the way you greeted me I'd say you've been longing for male company for some time,am I right?"
Kyran
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2004 07:26
just then the head of Kyran poked down beside Perathion, hanging upside down it spoke
"and so now he gets more than he had bargained for" it smiled
as the others looked up they became aware of kyran kneeling on the ceiling looking down upon them.
Elerrina
Lady of the Golden Wood
Send Message
on: June 30, 2004 04:57
Startled, Elerrina blurted outloud, "Kyran!! What in Middle Earth are you doing up there? Come down! How can we all properly greet you?"

Though it was a long time since she'd seen or spoken to Kyran, she still felt that closeness with him that she shared with all the Archers.

~~ Oh, Kyran... I have missed you! It is so nice to see you again! ~~ She messaged him. Looking around at the other surprised faces at the table, she smiled. That's our Kyran, she thought fondly.
Nyérëven
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 30, 2004 10:31
Macie was in southern Lorien, when she heard the message from Elruwen. "Wonder what happened" she said to herself, as she stood up, to go back to her home.

After a short amount of time spent in getting a few essentials for the road, Macie mounted upon her horse Orënaro and set out northwards. ~I'm on my way!~ she messaged Elruwen, though it would be a few days before she arrived.
Elruwen
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: July 01, 2004 06:31
**Celebros crossed his arms and tried to look serious but ended up laughing**

"Indeed Kyran... and how on earth did you manage to get into my attic without us noticing" he laughed "Its good to see you again, now come down here and grab a seat before you either fall or I bodily drag you away."

~~Its good to see you again Kyran, welcome back to the armoury. Since we last saw you our ranks has swelled in size as I'm sure you can tell.~~ Elruwen messaged him
Perathion
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2004 07:13
Perathion turned,looking at Kyran in surprise."Hey there Kyran!How have you been ol' mate?",he said and tapped him on the shoulder."Tell me again,where do you live?I don't think you ever told me?",he asked curiously.
Kyran
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 02, 2004 03:05
In a lightening flash Kyran vanished from where he had been hanging from the ceiling and was sitting on one of the seats around the table.
Kyran looked over at a startled Perathion and replied
"I have no home to tell the truth my friend, I haven’t for a long time now"

~~Still speaking in thoughts I see Elruwen, nothing much ever changes here. I thankyou for the welcome. Since we last met I have accomplished allot also, looking into the forgotten mage lore from the beginning of time, I have come to use a lot of it freely. ~~
Elerrina
Lady of the Golden Wood
Send Message
on: July 07, 2004 06:00
Elerrina looked from Elruwen to Kyran, who were exchanging glances... and apparently messages, too. "Kyran?" She said aloud, "How've you been? And where have you been? It seems like it's been ages since we've seen you." ~~ And we've all missed you very much! I know I have...~~ She added mentally.
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2004 01:05
Vana looked at the odd newcomer, examining him with her cool blue eyes. He seemed to be an old-timer here, but she had never so seen him before, so she was curious about him. Elerrina, Perathion and Elruwen seemed to know him well, which came as no real surprise, and they were pleased to see him. For the moment, Vana kept her silence, not wishing to disturb the meeting of old friends.
Kyran
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2004 11:49
Kyran telepathicaly espressed his happyness that he was with his old friends again, and then he turned his sight to Vana, he had never seen her but she seamed familiar to him somehow.

~you are an archer of the silver moon, we are old friends also~ he told her
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2004 11:57
Vana smiled at Kyran's message. ~And good it is to meet old friends,~ she replied, inclining her head. ~I'm Vana...still fairly new around here.~
Kyran
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2004 02:52
~they call me Kyran~ he replied smilling
Nyérëven
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 10, 2004 07:49
((Gah--tired of waiting ))

After several days spent in fast-paced travel, Macie found herself in the green country of the Shire once more. She smiled, knowing herself to be near the Armoury. In a couple of hours, she arrived, and after taking care of Orënaro, she walked up to the door. Knocking once, to announce her presence, she opened the door and stepped inside. Taking in the scene in a glance, she knew most of the elves gathered there, although there were two whom she had never met before. Going up to Elruwen, she greeted her with a smile. "Suilad." she said, "It's good to see you again."
Perathion
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2004 03:13
Perathion glared at the newcomer with surprise,specially since he knew nothing of a new recruit.But he knew she had to be good,both in heart and skill,since Elruwen took her in.He started to wonder where she came from and what kind of background she had.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email