Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Ellesàdriël
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Duath i Talt (free, unscripted go ahead and post)
on: March 05, 2006 12:50
Méaltha saw the others go away from the orcs, she wondered what they were up to..
Instead of going after them, she tried to sweep away Gray to the river nearby. That may be the only chance to lose them.
"Come on Gray.." she whispered to the wolf. "I have to grab you and we will walk to the river" she explained, with pain in her heart. She knew it would be hard to get to the river, but she simply had to give all the force she had to save Gray...

[Edited on 5/3/2006 by Ellesàdriël]
Sillmarwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2006 02:07
Kindan nodded slightly; Mealtha was making her way towards the river with her wounded wolf; they would escape. He turned to Laerwen, close to him, and grabbed her elbow. "Get out of here. Go on. Take Lothwing and Zephyr with you." his eyes were quiet, although his face was scrunched up in thought. "See if you can get Mealtha to show you places to hide. Tinquendi and I will try to hold them off."
BunnyBliz
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2006 07:02
"Get out of here. Go on. Take Lothwing and Zephyr with you. See if you can get Mealtha to show you places to hide. Tinquendi and I will try to hold them off," Kindan ordered Laerwen. Laerwen looked like she was going to protest, then nodded.

"Where's Zephyr?" she asked, turning to Lothwing.

Lothwing pointed silently towards the trees at their back. "He's in there. Kindan- do you have a bow?"
tinquendi
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 08, 2006 01:47
as Kindan ordered the others to leave, Tinquendi got onto her horse. "Come on, now, Kindan! They´re coming!" The orcs were now running towards them, because they thought them fleeing. Then she rounded the orcs on the right. The startled orcs pushed one another to turn towards her, while Kindan attacked them from the forest-side. A quarrel broke out under the remaining orcs, because they could not decide how to react. This way Tinquendi could not fight very effectively, but their enemies started to be frightened again, with Kindan on one side and Tinquendi constantly shifting position...
BunnyBliz
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 08, 2006 08:36
Lothwing grabbed Laerwen's arm and pulled her into the trees where Zephyr was hidden. "Climb up and start shooting! I'll fend them off at the bottom. I'll try to pick off the one with a bow."
Sillmarwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 08, 2006 11:31
Kindan shook his head briefly in reply to Lothwing, then offered a smile to the girls before wading back off into the fight to assist Tinquendi. He honestly hoped the three girls and the boy would get away; prayed that they wouldn't be so foolish as to waste the chance they had been given.
He smiled appreciatively at Tinquendi's tactics; they were taking a number of orcs out from distraction.
He saw arrows buzzing from a tree and swore softly. They hadn't left.
Ellesàdriël
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 09, 2006 04:48
Finally they got to the river.
And what she saw, was a gift from heaven. Méaltha's heart gave her a big sigh, as she saw a big hole in a tree. Just big enough to lay Gray in there. She got tears of relief in her eyes.
Gray didn't even protest when she laid him under the tree, in the hole. It worried her much, but she hadn't the time to look more precisely at Gray. She had to decide quickly if she still had some force left to fight with the others, or to crawl with Gray in the hole waiting till it was over. Then, she saw the others get away. The two females went in a tree... They had some sort of tactic she couldn't understand.

But then an orc saw Méaltha standing in front of the river and it ran towards her. She didn't thought any more, her eyes were filled with blood, the adrenaline rushed through her veins. She was ready to fight till death. She grabbed her sword, hanging on her thigh and began to slaughter the orc in front of her. First she chopped it's arm off, then she screamed in it's ear; "You want more?! You filthy maggot!". And eventually she chopped the head of the body.

There she saw Kindan, the leader of the group. "Kindan!" she shouted and began to run towards him. "Kindan! let me fight with you!"
Sillmarwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 09, 2006 11:44
Kindan turned his head to see who had shouted. Ellesadriel. He was torn between thanking her and telling her to run. He decided to thank her; it was her choice. He grabbed her hands and squeezed them gratefully before turning back to fight.
The night wore on.

Heri_Almare
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2006 01:23
This is one of SpriteTheBunny's friends. Her account has been deleted for various reasons and that is why all of her posts have been deleted also. This adds confusion to the RP, but there's nothing I can do.

Sorry!

[Edited on 12/3/2006 by Heri_Almare]
Sillmarwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 13, 2006 03:35
Yeah, they told me...I hope she can come back soon!!
Come on guys, get posting! *bored out of her mind*
Ellesàdriël
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 13, 2006 04:28
aaww... sprite!!! we miss you!!!!!

yeah, sorry, I don't really know what to post.. I'm also kinda waiting to anybody to post.. (if that sentence was correct)
Sillmarwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 13, 2006 11:50
Glwirain tilted his head back, scanning the night with narrowed eyes. Behind him, Rume and Callion stood silently, blades drawn. Lohasan was beside him.
"They're up ahead," he said, more of a question than normal.
Lohasan nodded. "If we go through that fringe ahead, they'll be on the other side with whomever they're striving to butcher."
"Then let us attack."
They ran on silent feet, bursting through the trees.
Whoever was being attacked had made a good job of defending themselves; more than a dozen orc corpses littered the ground. There were two-no, three figures fighting in the open, and arrows buzzed from the trees, indicating the presence of more. Five or six, Glwirain guessed. There were less than a dozen orcs left-probably about eight, although he couldn't count them easily; with his four they would have better than fair odds. The thoughts came quickly, flowing into one another, as they attacked.
It took only minutes for the group now numbering nine to defeat the eight uruks. Halting as the last fell under his blade, Glwirain looked up to see who it was they had assisted, wiping his face. "Kin!"

BunnyBliz
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2006 11:52
((OOC: sorry, I went on a trip for a few days so I couldn't post. Gomen asai!))

Lothwing jumped out of her tree, relieved at the unexpected assistance. The people who had rescued them were talking to Kindan, evidentally they knew each other. One of them had exclaimed "Kin!" in surprise.
Sillmarwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2006 12:06
Kindan turned, suprised, at the sound of his brother's voice. And just in time to see a orc raising itself on its elbows haltingly, drawing its bow with a nasty snarl. It was pointed straight at Mealthà. Glwirain had seen it as well, and shouted in warning.
Kindan took a flying leap, knocking her down as the arrow whistled overhead. He half-rolled, so although they landed hard, he wasn't quite on top of her. He could feel her heart pounding in tandem with his and began to breathe again.
"Mealthà-" he helped her to her feet, his eyes glittering slightly. Glwirain had already dispatched the orc; Kindan flashed a brief smile of thanks to him. "Are you alright?" he asked Mealthà, touching her shoulder lightly. "Mealthà?"
BunnyBliz
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2006 01:06
Lothwing spotted the orc a second after Kindan. He and Mealtha were unharmed, thankfully.

She turned around to the strangers and nodded her head in thanks. "Thank you for coming to our aid."
Sillmarwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2006 03:29
Glwirain watched his brother for a moment, then bit back a brief smile that threatened to take over his face, looking down until he could control himself.
At the sound of the elf-maid's voice, he lifted his head and offered a slight grin. "At your service, milady."

Kindan turned to his brother, gesturing to each man as he named them. "Glwirain, Lohasan, Callion, Rume," he pronounced, then, turning, "Lothwing, Tinquendi, Laerwen, and Mealtha."

[Edited on 16/3/2006 by Sillmarwen]
Ellesàdriël
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2006 05:40
After Kindan had squeezed her hands to thank her for joining his combat, everything happened very fast.
All of a sudden there was a group of elves, coming out of the bushes. They were shooting the orcs, defeating them.
Méaltha hadn't realized yet they were their rescuers, it just happened too fast for her.
It was strange, all these things happened very fast, but in some way it more seemed to go very slowly. Like in a dream she was fighting next to Kindan.

Then a rough tackle woke her up. She wanted to scream, but she couldn't. She fell on the back of her head, pushing all the air out of her lungs. She closed her eyes for the intense pain.
When she opened them, she surprisingly saw Kindan above her. And for another moment the time stopped ticking again. As he almost laid above her, she saw his beautiful eyes... Her heart started beating faster and faster, it almost jumped out of her chest. It was like magic.
Then she regain her breath, it felt like the breath of live she got from him. He helped her up her feet and asked her if she was alright. For a moment she couldn't speak, heavily breathing. But then she heard him call her name more worried and she felt him touch her shoulder slightly. She could only look at his hand, when she stuttered and blushed: "Y-yes. I-I-I'm Alright"

[Edited on 16/3/2006 by Ellesàdriël]
Sillmarwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2006 09:09
((OOC: *pokes Ell* And? And? ^_^ I'm dying here :cry:....))

[Edited on 16/3/2006 by Sillmarwen]
Ellesàdriël
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2006 09:21
((EDITED!!!))
Sillmarwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2006 10:14
Kindan turned. “Are you sure you’re alright? You hit your head. Hard.” He took a step toward her and took her head in his hands, one supporting, cradling her head at the nape of her neck; using the other to check to make sure nothing was amiss. He shook his head slightly. “Just a bump…” his hand was slower in releasing her than it had been at first.
“Is anyone else hurt?” his brother, Rume, and the two elves were talking quietly amongst themselves; they were a'' completely unharmed, except for Lohasan, who had sustained a small scratch from a dagger. Tinquendi seemed to be alright, and so did Lothwing and Laerwen. Although they all had numerous small cuts, none were anything serious.
“I think you’re alright-but if you feel dizzy or anything, you’ll have to sit down and rest for sure. It might be a good idea to do it anyway. I can go get Gray if you think he’ll let me bring him back…” he paused, watching her silently-she still looked slightly shell shocked. Had she just been stunned physically, or had she, too, felt time stop for just an instant with agile clarity?
"Actually," he continued, too busily, "you should all rest. Get something to drink."
ToasterQueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2006 11:04
((Sorry I've been inactive, I was sick >_<))

Seeing that it was safe now, Zephyr climbed down from the tree and ran over to the others.

"That was amazing," he exclaimed. "you're all such skilled fighters!"

[Edited on 17/3/2006 by ToasterQueen]
Ellesàdriël
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2006 03:23
"Are you sure you're alright? You hit your head. Hard" said Kindan to Méaltha.
She nod her head silently, a bit confused. She did not exactly know what she was feeling. And then she felt his hand on her neck... It made her shiver; a cold shiver from the touch of his hand.
She felt his hand leaning on her neck, longer than expected, and she closed her eyes, when she felt her heart banging again.
He spoke to her, with a soft voice. But she didn't dare to look at him, afraid of the look in his eyes. He wanted to go and get Gray. "No, I'm fine, I assure you." she said, not very convincing. In fact, Méaltha herself didn't know if she actually was alright, mentally. But she had still enough force to accompany Kindan, to get Gray.

Then, the young elf jumped out of the tree exclaimed exited how great their rescuers have been. The boy seemed to woke Kindan up, because he instantly said they all should rest. But Méaltha did not want him to go alone and find Gray. She glanced at the rest of the group and said to Kindan; "Yes, let us go and find Gray, Kindan." She sighed. "You won't find him alone. And if you do, he won't let you touch his wounds. It's a wolf, you must know. And wolves can be very prudish" she said with a smile.
BunnyBliz
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2006 12:59
Lothwing saw Kindan and Mealtha walk out of the clearing, presumably to find Gray.

Zephyr jumped out of his tree. In the midst of the confusion, Lothwing had forgotten him. Now she walked over to him and ruffle his hair. "You alright?"
ToasterQueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2006 02:19
"Yes, I'm fine. I didn't do anything."
BunnyBliz
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2006 07:14
"Which is exactly what we told you to do," replied Lothwing, sitting down and taking a drink from her waterskin. She inspected the wound on her leg. She was lucky, it was just a graze, bleeding, but not deep. She sighed and began to root around in her pack for the bandages.
Sillmarwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2006 01:54
(('Presumably'?))

Kindan nodded at Mealtha's words and followed her. She still seemed slightly dazed. He moved around in front of her, tilting his head to peer into her face, his own centimeters from hers.

Callion folded his arms, watching Kindan's four checking for wounds while Kindan and another girl left the clearning to find someone named Gray. One of the other maidens sat down, talking to a small child that had appeared out of a tree. Callion sat down next to them, watching the girl care for her injured leg. "Are you alright, hiril nin?" she was an elf, too. He restrained an amused grin as she finally came up with a roll of bandages. "I can help you with that, if you want."
BunnyBliz
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2006 02:27
"Are you alright, hiril nin?" asked one of Kindan's friends, the one he had called Callion.

"It's not deep," she replied, and finally resurfaced with the roll of bandages clutched in her hand.

"I can help you with that, if you want." Callion appeared to be restraining a slight grin.

"Hannon le. I never acquired the knack of doing anything properly with a bandage."
Sillmarwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2006 01:58
Callion nodded, murmuring something unintelligeable that Lohasan, having approached them a moment before, seemed to find amusing. Callion made a face at his friend and waved his hand at him in a dismissive gesture before taking the bandage roll from Lothwing and beginning to wrap it around her injury with skill that could only come from long practice. Moments later, he tied it off. "Do you know what kind of weapon gave this? Was it a dagger, a sword, a spear? Did the blade look strange? Black, or..." he shrugged. "Not normal?"
BunnyBliz
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2006 04:58
Lothwing shook her head. "It looked fairly normal, although better cleaned then most orc blades. I wouldn't be surprised it they had stolen it not too long before they stumbled on us."

Ellesàdriël
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2006 07:46
((Kindan... you have from now on a scar on your eyebrow..))

Kindan moved around in front of Méaltha. His face was a few centimeters removed from her lips.
She felt her heart stop for a moment, like her breath.
He was just too beautiful...
She looked at his lips and sighed. "Oh, Kindan" she whispered.

He took his arms around her and smiled.
Méaltha touched his eyebrow, seeing the scar on his face. Then she turned off her mind and kissed it, twice...
Sillmarwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2006 10:19
((Oh..I never knew that...but okay ^^))

Kindan jumped slightly, startled-but then, had he not been hoping she would do so all along? He touched her cheek gently, staring at her, and what he meant to say in a normal tone came out as a whisper through the kiss he pressed almost roughly on her soft lips. "You felt it too."

Callion grimaced. "They probably did. We were tracking them becaused they attacked the southern outskirts of Dol Amroth. Well, if it looked normal, it probably wasn't poisoned." he offered a hand to her as he stood up. "I doubt this was your first fight. Am I right?"
BunnyBliz
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2006 12:59
Lothwing accepted his hand and stretched her legs. "Correct. I've been in a few scuffles before, but normally I had a larger group with my. My strong point is archery, not swordplay."
Sillmarwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2006 02:52
Callion nodded. Lohasan broke in. "Well, it's far from inadequate. I'm suprised you had your wits about you enough to note what kind of blade they were carrying and what condition it was in."
Ellesàdriël
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2006 06:41
((Oh my... Méaltha has soft lips ^^ That's sweet of you, to say that))

When Kindan kissed her on her lips she got a bit scared off by his rough kiss. Although she hoped he would do that all along, she knew it was not the time yet for a kiss.
Immediately she began to blush and pushed him shyly and softly away.
An uncomfortable silence settled between them and they didn't know what to do. "We must go an find Gray to heal his wounds." she answered the unasked question she saw in his eyes. Then Méaltha started to walk in the direction of the river, were Gray waited for her.
Sillmarwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2006 10:10
((*points accusingly at Kin* Not me, it was him. All his fault. ))

Kindan bit his lip slightly, realizing that he had startled and perhaps even frightened her. He followed her, trailing a few feet behind in silence for a moment, then reached out to touch her shoulder. "Mealtha? I'm sorry. I didn't mean..."
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email