Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Desire to be a Warrior (open to all - please join!!!!)
on: August 31, 2006 12:24
"I'm going out to Aidans grave."
Aldor thought for a moment then said, "Do you wish for me to join you?" He hoped she would agree...for reasons he did not understand.
He paused, he did not wish to be alone...and he did not think that Jada did either.
Jadawen_Lady_Of_Rohan
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 31, 2006 01:24
"Do you wish for me to join you?"

"Yes,that would like that."Jada said.She walked out the door.Aldor followed her.
She walked down to the field to pick some flowers,then she made her way to the grave.
When she got there she stood there staring at it.
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 01, 2006 03:37
Aldor followed Jada, he did not speak, granting her the privacy she probably wanted. But he was there, a presence to hold onto if her tears should overwhelm her.
Aldor stood slightly behind her, the grave was simple, but there were many others nearby to. This war was exacting heavy tolls. Aldor bowed his head in respect.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 01, 2006 03:59
Diore stopped practicing. she sat down on the grass and stared up at the sky. Then suddenly she felt a pain in her heart, she missed Hilderinc. Then she noticed Jada and Aldor walking towards the graves. She decided to go also, and see Hilderincs grave.
She sat down beside his grave, she had placed flowers on it. "I'm going to fight for you Hilderinc. I'm going to kill the ones that killed you. We will have freedom from evil in Rohan." Diore said. Then she stood and left.
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
Aravis17
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 01, 2006 10:01
Tera saw her friends in the graveyard as she rode back from the fields, and she decided to give them some privacy. Besides, a strange rider came up to the castle, and she wanted to investigate.

Her horse was safely in the stall, and as she entered the hall, she saw a handsome man bowing before Brego. She dashed out before her father could see her and put on some decent womanly clothes, and washed away as much blood as possible. She came back to greet the man leaving the hall.
"Greetings, I am Waeteraedre. Tera for short. Who are you and why have you come to Edoras?" she asked, curtsying and looking into his blue eyes. His dark brown hair was long and was in his face. He swept it away frustratedly as he answered her.

(good place for another guy!!!)
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 03, 2006 12:43
ooc: I'm going to be away for a couple days. don't have too much fun without me!
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
Jadawen_Lady_Of_Rohan
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 03, 2006 03:22
(alright)

Jada knelt down by Aidans grave and placed the flowers on it.She sat there for a moment,then she started talking to "Aidan".
"Why did you have to die?I miss you soo much."Then she stopped and drew her knees to her chest and started crying in them."I need you back."
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 04, 2006 04:52
Aldor watched her silently for a few minuites. He did not know that anything he would say would comfort her. Aldor knelt down beside her, he put his arm around her and pulled her, gently, into a hug.
"Shh, Jada, it is alright; be strong." He looked at her, falling silent.
He held her gently, almost tenderly, hoping that it would make her feel better, he hated to see her so distressed. Aldor thought a moment, then kissed the top of her head.
"I'm here for you." He whispered.
Jadawen_Lady_Of_Rohan
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 05, 2006 01:57
Jada sat there.It felt good to be held by someone.
She looked up at Aldor."Thank you"
She put her head back down and laid it on his chest,she could hear his heartbeat.
She wished that the moment would never end.They sat there a little longer.Jada was getting tired,she tired hard to keep her eyes open,but finally she drifted off to sleep.
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 05, 2006 02:14
Aldor didn't speak, he just enjoyed the moment, at peace at last. The wind shifted slightly, bringing a cold chill to it, and he pulled Jada a little closer. She must have exausted herself because shortly she had fallen into a quiet sleep.
Aldor looked at Jada, gently picking her up into his arms he carried her away from the graves of her companions, and her brother's. Aldor took her to her own room, laying her on her bed, but he stayed beside her, pulling the blanket over her and dozing off at her side, his hand laid gently on her arm. She needed comfort more then anything, and he hoped that she would not regect his offer of it.
Jadawen_Lady_Of_Rohan
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 05, 2006 05:51
Jada woke up sudenly.She didn't know where she was.She looked around,then she noticed that she was in her room."How did I get in here?"She thought.Then she saw Aldor.He was sitting next to her bed.He had fallen asleep."He must have briught me here."
She got out of her bed quietly so that she wouln't wake Aldor up and walked to her window.It was still dark out,but dawn would soon come.
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 07, 2006 10:33
Aldor stirred slightly as Jada rose, but he kept silent, still half asleep. He noticed that it was still quite dark out and he watched Jada, silently, by the window. It was hard for him not to come up and take her into his arms, and he battled with the want to do so. After what seemed like hours to him, though it had been only a few minitues, he lifted his head.
"Jada..." He did not know what else to say to her. He rose and stood beside her, looking at her gently. "Jada, how do you feel?" He was stalling! He knew it, but he was darned nervous!
"I mean...Jada...I, uh, I love you." There he had said it! And now came probably the most frightening few minitues of his life.
Jadawen_Lady_Of_Rohan
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 07, 2006 11:59
Jada heard Aldor get up.

"I mean...Jada...I, uh, I love you."

Jada was taken back for a moment.Then she replied."Oh,really?"She said smirking.She looked into Aldors eyes."Well.......you'll have to catch me to find out what I think."She said as she ran out of the room.Why she was playing hard to get,she didn't know.She knew she loved Aldor.But keeping him guessing was fun.
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 07, 2006 12:17
Aldor was startled by this decleration, but he felt more then willing to comply with her wishes. After a moment he dashed off after her, running as fast as he could. He trailled her steps, quickly gaining on her, but she was still just out of his reach.
"Got you!" Aldor cried out as he grabbed ahold of her arm, subsequently sending both of them crashing to the floor.
"I guess you'll have to tell me now." he said, pinning her arms to the ground so she couldn't escape.
Jadawen_Lady_Of_Rohan
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 07, 2006 12:26
Jada glared at him."Thats not fair."She said as she tryed to squirm out of his hands.He was to strong."Fine i'll tell you."She said as she stuck her tounge out at him.She was acting like a little kid.
She sighed."I love you too."She said smiling."Now will you let me go or is there someting else you want to know?"
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 07, 2006 03:16
He smiled brightly, seemed happier then he had in days. Aldor lifted Jada to her feet, "I think you have told me all I need to know." He said softly.
Before he could stop himself he leaned over and kissed Jada, holding her as if his life depended on it.
Jadawen_Lady_Of_Rohan
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 07, 2006 05:55
When Aldor kissed her,she kissed him right back.He was holding her hard and it was starting to hurt,but she didn't care at the moment.She wanted the kiss to last forever but she needed a breath so she broke it.She smiled at Aldor.She didn't know what to say.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 08, 2006 10:06
Diore was walking the hals of Edoras, she was becoming weary, night was falling. She wanted to see Jada and Aldor, she wanted to know what time they would be training tomorrow. She heard the two of them talking and stopped and peeked in. She saw them kiss. She jumped back, she was surprised and yet happy. She smiled then walked away silently. She found Tera and knew she had to tell her about Jada and Aldor. "Tera! Guess what! I saw Aldor and Jada kissing! Isn't that sweet!" Diore whispered, she was beaming. But she didn't get the reaction she expected from Tera.

minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 08, 2006 10:43
Aldor could only smile back, he was glad to be able to finally admit his feelings in the open. He had loved Jada for longer then he could recall, but only now had he even the slightest ounce of courage to admit it to her. And now that she had returned that love, he could barely think of anything but that bond.
"Walk with me." He said quietly, taking her hand in his, leading her towards the doors that lead out behind Meduseld, where few went and all was peacful.
Jadawen_Lady_Of_Rohan
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 08, 2006 11:23
Jada followed Aldor.She haden't been back here for years.The street was empty and it was very quiet.
"Where are we going?"She asked.
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 08, 2006 12:23
"Where are we going?"

Aldor smiled, "Have no fear, I shall not mislead you." He lead her down a small gravel road that hadn't been tended to in a long while, then stopped her at one point.
"Trust me." He covered her eyes with a peice of cloth.
Leading her onwards, slowly, he lead her up to a ridge. The view of the mountains here was more then spectacular, as he had discovered, and a blanket of wild flowers grew there, seeming to almost glow in the first light of dawn, which crested the hill just as they did. He removed the blindfold from Jada, his love, and turned her to face the scene unfolding ahead of them.
Jadawen_Lady_Of_Rohan
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 08, 2006 01:05
After Aldor had taken the blindfold off Jada stood there soaking in the senery.It was beautiful.She had never been there before.
"This is wonderful!How long have you known about it?"She asked as she sat down on the ground.
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 08, 2006 03:49
"To tell you the truth..." Aldor said, sitting down beside Jada, "I've been sneaking back here since my youth, after I got lost during a game. I didn't tell anyone about it, I was quite selfish about this spot. It is unspoiled by the treading of many feet, and the gathering of crowds." He put his arm around her shoulder. "But I think that your company shall be allowed here." He smiled, looking at her with warmpth and happines in his eyes. He kissed her gently, and settled back to watch the sunset, perhaps the only beautiful thing they had seen for many nights since the first battles had begun.
Jadawen_Lady_Of_Rohan
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 08, 2006 06:24
"But I think that your company shall be allowed here."

Jada laughed."Thanks.It's nice to be allowed to do stuff."
After their kiss had broke Jada stood up reluctantly."We should probably head back.Before people start wondering where we are,and come looking for us."She said as she held her hand out to help Aldor up.
Aravis17
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 09, 2006 11:23
"What!!!??" Tera exploded.
"My brother was kissing my best friend! They are going to leave away together, and where will I be?" Tera hadn't seen Lila or Ara in months, and now her brother and her best friend were falling in love. It seemed like everyone was leaving her behind. If it wasn't for her, they wouldn't be in the Eorlingas, and Jada would still be begging people for fencing lessons. How long had Aldor felt this way? And Jada? Tera suddenly remembered the man she had met earlier. His name she couldn't recall, but he was very handsome and courtieus. He had bowed to her, took her hand and kissed it, and said his name. They walked for a while, and she learned that he was more like her then she would have ever knew if they hadn't talked. She started to like this man, and then he vanished. She knew she would see him soon, but with everyone moving forward and leaving her behind, she ached to see him soon.

(could someone - aka minstral of the dawn, play two characters? coz i dont think anyone else is gonna join, and i need someone to play this guy. thanks!)
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 09, 2006 01:32
OOC: Ha ha! Very well Aravais17! I shall play him, would you like it to be my own Rohan character, Leoma? He is a good character.

IC: Aldor smiled gently. He had rarely felt so happy or content.
."We should probably head back.Before people start wondering where we are,and come looking for us."

His smile turned into an all out laugh.
"I do fear you are quite correct!" He took Jada's offered hand, treating her with the respect of not only a lover, but a warrior as well. For that was what she was, and he was proud of her to be so.
"Let us go then, shall we?" He asked, taking her hadn in his, and leading her down back to Meduseld.
Jadawen_Lady_Of_Rohan
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 10, 2006 05:11
They walked back in silence untill Jada spoke up.
"Do you think we should tell Tera and your Father?"Jada said still thinking about the matter herself.She wasen't entierly sure if it was a good idea or not.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 10, 2006 01:22
Diore jumped back at Tera's sudden outburst. "Is it something I said?" Diore asked. "I thought you'd be happy with this news?" Diore said. She could tell Tera wanted to think over everything so she walked away. Diore saw Aldor and Jada walking up and she rushed down to them. "I don't know how to tell you this but...I saw you two kissing and I told Tera. Now she is very angry, and I don't know why. I think you should talk to her Aldor, find out whats wrong." Diore said, she felt ashamed now about seeing them kiss and having to admit it.
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 11, 2006 04:57
Aldor looked at Jada gently, his grey eyes serching her own.
"I will have to tell them eventually, beter sooner then later. Besides, Tera would kill me if I didn't tell." He smiled.
Suddenly Diore came running up to them, Aldor was surprised by her words.
Aldor looked at Jada, after Diore had spoken, concern in his eyes.
"You are right, Diore, I have to speak to her. Jada..." He asked without words for her concent to go looking for his sister. "I will return shortly." He paused, then kissed her again, not caring that Diore would see them.
He ran off then, going to look for his sister. He finally found her.
"Tera!" He called out, stopping just before her.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 11, 2006 09:39
Diore stood nervously beside Jada, she was wondering if Jada was mad at her for her having been snooping. "I'm sorry I made such a mess of things, I thought she would be happy at the news." Diore said sadly. "Well, I had better go and brush Darkfire, he will need to be riden tonight, would you like to come with me?" Diore asked. Jada hesitated. "Don't worry, we'll be back long before those two are finished talking, come on." Diore said with a smile.

(This is a good place for more excitement, I was thinking they could both be kidnapped, Jada what say you, since you and I are the only ones that are going to be in trouble)
Jadawen_Lady_Of_Rohan
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 11, 2006 11:52
Jada finally gave in and followed Diore to the stables.
As they walked there Diore was very quite.
"Diore,I hope you don't think i'm mad at you.I'm certanly not.It's not your fault you saw....."Then Jada heard something."What was that?"She asked as she stopped walking.
She scanned the area,she couln't see anything.Then she saw some bushes moving.She walked over too them to see what it was.Then something hit her in the back of the head knocking her out.The last thing she remembered seeing was a man standing over her,laughing.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2006 08:00
When Diore woke it was dawn. "Where are we?" Diore wondered. Then she saw three large men sitting by a fire, they looked like wildmen. "What do wildmen want with us?" Diore wondered. She saw Jada near her, she was beginging to come to. "You alright Jada?" Diore asked, Jada nodded. "I demand to know why you captured us!" Diore shouted. "Looks like the little princess is awake." The man said, laughing. "You're here because we want your king to surrender." Another man said. "What?" Diore asked. "Once he see's that we captured the princess, and her friend, he will immdiately want you back and he will do anything for you, even surrender his lands." The man said. Diore looked shocked, but wanted to laugh because they had the wrong girls. "Jada, they think I'm the princess! What are we going to do?" Diore asked. She knew they couldn't tell them she wasn't though or they would probably kill them on the spot.
Jadawen_Lady_Of_Rohan
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2006 11:20
It was hard for Jada to keep from laughing.They did have the wrong girls.

What are we going to do?"

"I don't know,i'm thinking."She said as she looked around.She was hoping that someone had noticed that they were gone,but the chance of anyone finding them was small.
Then she remembered the dagger in her boot.
"Diore,come over here and help me."She whispered.When Diore was by her she told her to grab the dagger and cut the rope.Then Jada grabbed the dagger and cut Diore loose."Come on."She whispered as she crouched down and started crawling away.when they has gotten behide a bush,Jada could hear one of the wildmen."Where are they!?!"He shouted.
"RUN!"Jada yelled as she got up and ran as hard as she could.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2006 05:56
They both ran for their lives. Then Diore left a large hand grab her arm and pulled her back. Diore felt like her arm would snap off. Jada had also been caught again. "Looks like were going to have to move quick with our plans." The wildman that had Diore said. "Yeah, lets take the princess before the king and see what he says." The one who had Jada said. Diore knew what would happen, they would all be caught. "
what a stupid idea!" Diore thought.

Later that day they arrived at Edoras. When the guards saw them they rushed at the wildmen with spears and swords, but stopped when they saw Diore and Jada. "You let us through to see your king or your princess dies!" The lead wildman said. The guards looked at them curiously, but let them through, but two guards walked near them so they wouldn't do anything.
When they were brought before the king the king looked confused. "What is the meaning of this?!" The king asked. "We have captured your daughter and the only way you're going to get her back is by surrendering your lands!" The leader shouted. Diore arms were held roughly by two wildmen, she knew the king wouldn't surrender and both her and Jada would probably die. "That girl is not my daughter!" King Brego said. The wildman's victorious smile quickly turned into a frown. "But she is one of your kind, will you not surrender for her?" The wildman asked, his enthusiasim lost. "She is a loyal subject, both are, but I will not surrender my lands for them." The king said. Diore bowed her head sadly. Then she noticed Aldor and Tera walk in, surely they would do something to save them.
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2006 10:23
Aldor walked intot he throne room, to see Diore and Jada, his beloved, being held captive as barganing peices by some wildmen. A guard grabbed his shoulder as he lurched forward, bitter hatred in his eyes. Aldor wirrled about, his fist colliding with the nose of the guard.
Aldor jumped down, drawing his sword, and stabbed the man holding Jada and Diore prisonner.
"Run!" He shouted at the two of them.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email